Location: Surrey and surrounding area
Reward & Benefits: Competitive salary, company car or car allowance options, bonus scheme and excellent Colleague benefits
- Are you a talented and conscientious Sales Manager with a background in New Build, Construction or Property, who wants to work for a dynamic company with bold growth plans?
- Do you want to be part of a company who not only values its people but rewards them accordingly?
We are Churchill Retirement Living, the fastest growing company in the UK retirement house building sector and we’re looking for people like you.
We’re a family-run, privately-owned business and we’re going places. We’re proud of what we do, and the people we work with. We have ambitious growth plans for the future, now employing 650 people and growing all the time.
We pride ourselves on building beautiful, quality, purpose-built one and two bedroom apartments in desirable locations across the UK for those looking for an independent lifestyle in later life. Developments are designed to take away all the hassle and fears that can be experienced by older people and provide security, peace of mind and independence.
We’ve won a host of awards; most recently we have been recognised by The Sunday Times as the 3rd Best Company to Work For and in 2016 became the first ever retirement living specialist to have been named overall ‘Housebuilder of the Year’ by the WhatHouse? Awards.
About the role
We’re looking for a talented and target-driven Sales Manager to oversee our Sales Executives in the South East Region, covering our developments in the Surrey and the surrounding areas.
Your objective is simple: to maximise sales in your area through successful management and motivation of your team. You’ll achieve this by conducting visits to all sites within your area to meet with your Sales Executives, monitor their performance and address any issues. The Regional Sales & Marketing Director will rely on you to keep your Sales Executives up-to-date on performance and Company standards and to arrange/deliver any training sessions required. You’ll be looking after your Sales Team from the beginning of their journey at Churchill Retirement Living, from recruitment and induction, through to probation review.
Excitingly, you’ll be responsible for developing the sales strategy for each site, including price recommendations. You’ll liaise with a wide range of internal contacts during this process, and later on in the site’s development, you’ll attend regular progress meetings with the Marketing team to identify site-specific issues and agree marketing strategies.
From the beginning of a new development, you’ll be responsible for:
- Preparation of the Welcome Centre, Office and Show Apartments
- Recruitment, induction and training of new Sales Executives
- Conducting local research, competition research and pricing exercises
- Attending and participating in promotional presentations and events
- Monitoring the interest shown in developments
- Site presentation and operation, including IT systems, Health and Safety, Sales Materials
- Management of sales standards onsite, including review of the ‘Mystery Shopper’ reports
Hours of work are 9.00am - 5.30pm Monday to Thursday and 9.00am – 5.00pm on Friday. Some weekend work may be required, dependant on demands.
We’d love to hear from you if you have previous managerial experience within Sales, such as within a new homes, estate agency environment or a medium size house-builder. It’s important that you understand our market and customers.
You’ll be comfortable working under pressure on your own initiative to obtain sales results and meet targets and you will also have a high level of computer literacy.
In order to manage your team and inspire success, you’ll have excellent interpersonal skills, a proactive approach to sales and marketing and a determination to succeed. You’ll need to be happy working independently and travelling regularly across your area – we’ll provide you with a company car.
How you’ll be rewarded
- Competitive salary plus commission
- Annual holiday entitlement - 25 days + Bank Holidays
- Day off on your birthday
- Company car or car allowance
- Group Personal Pension Plan
- Life Assurance
- John Lewis vouchers - £200 to all expectant parents
- Eye Care Reimbursement Scheme
- Professional Subscriptions
- Training Courses
- Professional development
If you want to be part of our success story send your CV and a covering letter quoting reference number SE1259 to firstname.lastname@example.org.