Job Title: Executive Assistant
Reward & Benefits: Competitive salary and excellent Colleague benefits
We are Churchill Retirement Living, the fastest growing company in the UK retirement house building sector and we’re looking for people like you.
Churchill Retirement Living is a privately-owned, family-run, business and we’re going places. We take huge pride in what we do and the people who work for us and who we work with. We have ambitious growth plans for the future, now employing 600 people and growing all the time.
We take great satisfaction in providing quality, purpose-built one and two bedroom apartments in desirable locations across the UK for those looking for an independent lifestyle in later life. Developments are designed to take away all the hassle and fears that can be experienced by older people and provide security, peace of mind and independence.
We’ve won a host of awards; most recently we have been recognised by The Sunday Times as the 3rd best company to work for and in 2016 we became the first ever retirement living specialist to have been named overall ‘Housebuilder of the Year’ by the WhatHouse? Awards.
Our collaborative culture is built on our values - Trust, Openness, Respect, Communication and Honesty (TORCH).
About the role
As part of the Executive Office, you are an ambassador for the company and will support the CEO, MD and CFO by navigating shifting priorities with calm efficiency, managing busy diaries, and building a network of strong relationships across the company to ensure that the Directors have all they need when they need it.
You’ll have a varied and interesting set of responsibilities including but are not limited to:
- Managing an extremely active calendar of appointments, completing expense reports, composing, and preparing documents as directed and arranging complex travel plans and itineraries.
- Providing a link for smooth communication between the Executive Office and internal / external stakeholders,
- Identifying and anticipating priorities and thinking ahead of upcoming projects, meetings, and requirements.
- Following up on requests for information, outstanding reports, and correspondence.
- Ensuring the Executive Office is a friendly, warm, and welcoming place for all Colleagues across the business.
Hours: Monday to Thursday 9.00 am until 5.30 pm and Friday 9.00 am until 5.00 pm
We are looking for an experienced, proactive, and solutions orientated Executive Assistant who will thrive in a fast-paced and ambitious business. Your background will include directly supporting Senior Directors or Executives of a growth orientated business. It would be beneficial if you have experience of working in a privately owned business, but this is not essential.
Our new Executive Assistant will be highly organised with a structured and timely approach to their work. You will also be able to work outside of your routine, think on your feet and enjoy a varied and diverse set of responsibilities.
The ability to anticipate requirements ahead of time will be a skill you are proud of, along with your confident communication and interpersonal skills.
We are also looking for someone with strong IT skills including all Microsoft packages and the ability to take minutes and actions in meetings.
You will be joining a high performing Executive support team, who work collaboratively whilst focused on their own tasks in support of the overall business goals.
How you’ll be rewarded
- Competitive salary
- Annual holiday entitlement of 24 days + Bank Holidays
- Day off on your birthday
- Free on-site parking
- Group Personal Pension Plan
- Life Assurance
- John Lewis vouchers - £200 to all expectant parents
- Professional Subscriptions
- Investment into your personal development
- Colleague introduction reward scheme
- Charity first company with fund matching programme
- Colleague wellbeing initiatives and ambassadors
If you want to be part of our success story, send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number GRP1240.
Our Company Values TORCH: Trust/Openness/Respect/Communication/Honest