- Location: Ringwood
- Rewards & Benefits: Competitive salary and excellent Colleague benefits
We are Churchill Retirement Living, the fastest growing company in the UK retirement house building sector and we’re looking for people like you.
We’re a family-run, privately-owned business and we’re going places. We’re proud of what we do and the people we work with. We have ambitious growth plans for the future, now employing over 600 people and growing all the time.
We pride ourselves on building beautiful, quality and purpose-built one and two bedroom apartments in desirable locations across the UK for those looking for an independent lifestyle in later life. Our developments are designed to take away all the hassle and fears that can be experienced by older people and provide security, peace of mind and independence.
We’ve won a host of awards; most recently we have been recognised by The Sunday Times as the 03rd Best Company to Work For and became the first ever retirement living specialist to have been named overall ‘Housebuilder of the Year’ by the WhatHouse? Awards.
Our Values: TORCH – Trust / Openness / Respect / Communication / Honesty
About the role
We’re looking for a proactive and personable Facilities Assistant to join us at our stunning Head Office in Ringwood.
Your day to day duties will be varied and wide-ranging, including:
- Managing and resolving maintenance issues
- Organising contractors and third party suppliers as required
- Reviewing and monitoring invoices related to the Facilities department
- Process PO’s for the department, gaining the required approval
- Supporting the Facilities Manager with the coordination of utilities including Gas, Electricity and Water
- General support and admin for the Facilities Managers
- Ordering office supplies and stationery
- Handling incoming calls and enquiries, resolving any facilities related issues
- Monitoring health & safety matters
- Every day will be different in this busy and interesting opportunity.
Hours of work are 9.00am to 5.30pm Monday to Thursday and 9.00 to 5.00pm on Friday, with one hour for lunch.
You will have previous Office Administration and/or Facilities experience with an excellent telephone manner, clear verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
The successful Facilities Administrator will have excellent problem solving skills, a flexible and proactive approach, along with the proven ability to manage their own time effectively.
Confident IT skills are also a must for this role, including all Microsoft Office applications – Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
If you have a background in property management or something similar, this will be an advantage but is not essential.
We are looking for someone who enjoys being part of a team, who all work together in support of one another; whilst also having your own clear set of responsibilities.
How you’ll be rewarded
- Competitive salary
- Annual holiday entitlement of 24 days + Bank Holidays
- Day off on your birthday
- Group Personal Pension Plan
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical
- Health Screening
- John Lewis vouchers - £200 to all expectant parents
- Ongoing investment into your personal development
- Training Courses and Professional Memberships paid
- Colleague well-being initiatives and ambassadors
- Peer recognition programme
- Colleague referral bonus
- Access to Employee Assistance programme
- Eyecare reimbursement
- Land introduction bonus
- Friends & family discount against the cost of a new Churchill apartment
- Charitable match-funding programme for Colleagues wishing to raise money for their chosen charities
If you want to be part of our success story send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number GRP1211.