Job title: Finance Assistant (trainee)
We are Millstream Management Services (MMS), a progressive managing agent of privately owned leasehold Retirement Living accommodation.
We manage over 200 developments nationally. That means we manage over 8,000 apartments and provide our services to over 10,000 retired people.
However, we are not stopping there, as we are rapidly growing and have ambitious plans for the future.
Join us and be part of a professional, award winning, customer focused team.
About the role
It’s exciting and busy times at Millstream Management Services as we set about achieving our ‘Growth 25’ plans.
We are recruiting for a trainee Finance Assistant to join our expanding Accounts and Finance Department. Based in our stunning Head Office in Ringwood, your duties will include:
- The processing of supplier invoices in line with approval limits
- Responding to supplier and other day to day queries
- Assisting with the supplier payment runs
- Generating invoices for management services provided
- Daily bank reconciliations and updating associated trackers
- Monthly credit card reconciliation – analysing the monthly credit card statements, analysing the completed expenditure records received from the area managers
- Adhoc administrative tasks to support the wider Finance team
Hours of work are 9.00am to 5.30pm Monday to Thursday and 9.00 to 5.00pm on Friday, with one hour for lunch.
This position would suit someone looking to start a new career within Accounts and Finance. Whether you are at the start of your career or looking for a change of direction, we are keen to hear from you.
You’ll be someone with good organisation and communication skills who will fit seamlessly into our current team. Accuracy and attention to detail are key as you’ll be dealing with large amounts of numerical data.
Previous experience of using Microsoft Word and Excel, ideally to Intermediate Level would be an advantage but training and support will be given.
You’ll be educated to a minimum of GCSE level C / 5 (or equivalent) in Maths and English and be eager to learn. You’ll be cheerful under pressure and self-motivated.
How you’ll be rewarded
- Competitive salary for trainee role
- Annual holiday entitlement - 24 days minimum + Bank Holidays
- Day off on your Birthday
- Additional holiday - Up to 5 additional days’ holiday entitlement (dependent on service)
- Free on-site parking
- Free refreshments
- Contemporary working space with a bright and comfortable feel
- Induction and training from day one
- Group Personal Pension Plan
- Life Assurance
- Eye Care reimbursement
- Colleague Introduction reward scheme
- Professional Subscriptions
- Training Courses
- Professional development
We are looking for the very best people to join our business and adopt our values so if you want to be part of our success story send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com quoting reference number MIL1568