Job title: Foundation Manager
Location: Ringwood, BH24 3SG
Churchill Retirement Living is the fastest growing company in the UK retirement house building sector and we’re looking to recruit people like you. We’re a family-run, privately-owned business and are proud of what we do and the people we work with.
We’ve won a host of awards; most recently we have been recognised by The Sunday Times as the 3rd Best Company to work for, and in 2016 became the first ever retirement living specialist to have been named overall ‘Housebuilder of the Year’ by the WhatHouse? Awards.
Churchill Retirement Living is committed to supporting charitable causes within the local communities in which we work and therefore launched the Churchill Foundation in 2015. Since then, we are proud to have raised over £1,650,000 and have supported over 226 different charities.
The Churchill Foundation supports all subsidiary Companies of Churchill Retirement Living, including Millstream Management Services (MMS), a progressive managing agent of privately owned leasehold Retirement Living accommodation.
About the role
We’re looking for a Foundation Manager to develop our Churchill Foundation based within our Millstream Management Services Head Office in Ringwood.
You will develop and manage fundraising through various events for the Churchill Foundation, both internally through employee engagement and externally by planning and delivering events and taking the lead on fundraising. Your key duties will include:
- Building strong relationships with Business Owners and Foundation Supporters as well as demonstrating creativity and passion for charitable causes. You will develop and implement a foundation fundraising strategy to achieve against the objectives of the foundation.
- Tracking income generation within charitable trusts, and a proven background of foundation management showing the ability to plan and deliver on fundraising campaigns.
- Coordinating events of various sizes, ranging from 50-250 attendees; you will also ensure that the finer touches are arranged and ensure that all invitations have been sent accordingly to relevant guest lists.
- Promoting fundraising events, with an engaging campaign and thought-provoking content; using internal and external communication channels and social media.
Hours of work are between 9.00am to 5.30pm, Monday to Thursday and 9.00am to 5.00pm on Fridays. You may also be required to attend events outside of office hours.
Although this position is office-based the successful candidate will require a Driving License in order to travel to events as some travel may be involved.
We’d love it if you have a degree in events, Marketing or Business Studies; however, we would still like to hear from you should you have proven experience running a Foundation, Charities or Events Management.
You will have experience running a cash flow including the P&L accounts alongside the support of the accountant and also have strong experience with event budgeting and get the best price possible to ensure expenditure is kept to a minimum on events.
Our new Foundation Manager will be personable, have patience, tact, enthusiasm, clear communication skills and an absolute passion for their work.
You will have demonstrated administrative and organisation skills through previous experience, where you have carried out work to high standards within set timeframes. You will have confident IT skills with professional experience using social media, producing reports and writing content for emails, invitations and websites.
We are looking for someone to take the Churchill Foundation to the next level and build upon the amazing work already achieved.
Your Rewards & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Stunning modern offices with a great team environment
- Based in the beautiful market town of Ringwood
- Free onsite parking
- Annual holiday entitlement of 25 days + Bank Holidays
- Day off on your birthday
- Group Personal Pension Plan
- Medical Health Screening
- Life Assurance
- £200 John Lewis vouchers for expectant parents
- Ongoing investment into your personal development
Join the Churchill family and make a difference.
Send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.