Job title: Graphic Artworker
Location: Ringwood, Head Office
Great design is the foundation of what we do!
- Are you a talented Design professional, who wants to work for a dynamic company with bold growth plans?
- Do you want to be part of a company who not only values its people but rewards them accordingly?
We are Churchill Retirement Living, the fastest growing company in the UK retirement house building sector and we’re looking for people like you.
We’re a family-run, privately-owned business and we’re going places. We’re proud of what we do, and the people we work with. We have ambitious growth plans for the future, now employing 600 people and growing all the time.
We pride ourselves on building beautiful, quality, purpose-built one and two bedroom apartments in desirable locations across the UK for those looking for an independent lifestyle in later life. Developments are designed to take away all the hassle and fears that can be experienced by older people and provide security, peace of mind and independence.
We’ve won a host of awards; most recently we have been recognised by The Sunday Times as the 3rd Best Company to Work For and in 2016 we became the first ever retirement living specialist to have been named overall ‘Housebuilder of the Year’ by the WhatHouse? Awards.
About the role
It’s exciting times at Churchill Retirement Living as we’re looking for a talented Graphic Artist to join our growing design team in Ringwood. We believe that great design is the foundation of what we do – as the Graphic Artist our colleagues will look to you for the artwork to maximise development potential.
Essentially you’ll be supporting the other members of the Graphic Design team by providing a pro-active design service; preparing and amending artwork for all aspect of the Churchill group.
- Provision of company logos
- Invitation designs for events and openings
- To prepare Welcome Packs for each site in readiness for completion
- A good knowledge of producing eShots (HTML and HTML 5 coding desirable)
- Artworking of Development Brochures / Site and Sales office signage
- To design and prepare artwork for the Regional Newsletters / Regional Award Entries
- Maintenance of the Media Library
The role is fast moving as you’ll be assisting with a number of projects at any one time and must be mindful of numerous deadlines. You’ll also have the opportunity to build a range of key relationships, both in-house and with external suppliers and agencies. If you have creative flair, excellent attention to detail along with a can-do attitude, we want to hear from you.
Hours of work are 9.00am to 5.30pm Monday to Thursday and 9.00 to 5.00pm on Friday, with one hour for lunch.
You’ll be skilled at operating Adobe Creative Suite to a high degree of proficiency, including In Design, Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver and other Adobe Creative Suite software.
It goes without saying that you’ll be creative and passionate about Design. Initiative and flexibility are vital as you’ll be working on a range of different projects.
We’d love it if you had previous experience of working in a development business but don’t worry if you haven’t. You’ll have a good eye for great design and can see ways to overcome potential challenges.
How you’ll be rewarded:
- Competitive salary
- Annual holiday entitlement - 24 days minimum + Bank Holidays
- Day off for your birthday
- Group Personal Pension Plan
- Life Assurance
- John Lewis vouchers - £200 to all expectant parents
- Eye Care Voucher Scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Colleague wellbeing initiatives and ambassadors
- Colleague Introduction reward scheme
- Ongoing training and investment in your personal development
- Charity first company with Colleague fund-matching programme
If you want to be part of our success story send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number GRP1220