Exciting opportunities available for Land Buyers to join our award-winning business.
- Job Title: Land Buyer
- Location: Eastern Region
- Rewards & Benefits: Competitive Salary, Attractive Bonus, Company Car or Allowance and Benefits
We are Churchill Retirement Living, the fastest growing company in the UK retirement housebuilding sector. We are a family-run, privately-owned, financially robust business with ambitious growth plans.
We are proud of what we do and the people we work with; and in order to turn our expansion plans into reality, we will be investing £500mil in land and build projects within the next 5 years.
Churchill Retirement Living are a multi-award-winning business, recently recognised by The Sunday Times as the 3rd Best Company to Work For, and in 2016 we were named ‘Housebuilder of the Year’ by the WhatHouse? Awards.
About the role
Our Land Buyers play a critical role in the overall success of the business and we reward our Land colleagues with very attractive land buying commission schemes, professional and personal development and industry leading colleague benefits.
As a Land Buyer, you’ll work closely with our planning, construction and design teams on a day to day basis. The role is incredibly fast moving, where you will be responsible for:
- Investigating opportunities and appraising sites
- Networking and managing your agent contacts
- Progressing purchases and reviewing settlements.
- You will be liaising with Local Authorities, Estate Agents and Land Owners each and every day to maximise your opportunities.
You’ll see your efforts come to fruition by successfully negotiating commercial arrangements for your own sites, reaching your targets and working as part of a high performing ambitious team.
Why Join Churchill Retirement Living?
Churchill Retirement Living is a fast-paced and exciting place to work. We offer our Colleagues multiple opportunities to learn and develop successful careers.
As a Land Buyer you will work within an established and highly experienced team of professionals, who's knowledge, passion, and expertise is second to none.
Our ambitious, clear and focused growth plans mean excellent opportunities for Land Buyers to maximise their earning potential.
You’ll have previous Land Buying experience from either the retirement, mainstream house-builder, or commercial sectors. You’ll have a proven track record of success and familiarity with all aspects of land purchase in the UK.
You will enjoy and understand the importance of networking, including national and local agencies, independent companies, and landowners directly.
We are looking for people who have an unwavering passion for their work, who are dedicated and self-motivated, with a hunger for success.
It’s essential that you’re a competent driver with a valid UK drivers licence as you’ll be spending a large proportion of your time out of the office.
How you’ll be rewarded
- Competitive salary
- Attractive Land Incentive Scheme (upon exchange)
- Company car or cash for car options
- Holiday entitlement 24 days minimum + Bank Holidays
- Additional day off for your birthday
- Group Personal Pension Plan
- Life Assurance
- Private Individual Medical Insurance
- John Lewis vouchers - £200 for all expectant parents
- Health Screening
- Ongoing investment into your personal development
- Professional subscriptions paid
- Employee referral scheme
- Charitable company offering fund-matching
- Colleague wellbeing programmes