Job title: Land Coordinator
We are Churchill Retirement Living, the fastest growing company in the UK retirement house building sector. We are a family-run, privately-owned, financially robust business with ambitious growth plans for the future and this all starts with land acquisitions
We are proud of what we do and the people we work with; and in order to turn our growth plans into reality, we will be investing c£300m in land and build projects over the next 5 years. We have absolute confidence in the UK retirement housing market and are ready to invest further, in order to maximise the opportunity before us.
Churchill Retirement Living is a multi-award winning business and in 2020 we were voted the 03rd ‘Best Company to Work for’ in the Sunday Times Awards. Our accolades also include being named the ‘Best Medium House Builder’ at the WhatHouse? Awards and maintaining our 5* HBF Customer Satisfaction Rating for over 10 years.
Build your future with Churchill Retirement Living.
About the role
As the new Land Coordinator you will an integral part of the regional land team, gaining an understanding of Churchill’s business model and land acquisition requirements. You will use your administration and coordination skills to great effect, supporting the team to successfully purchase new sites.
With the guidance of the Land Director, Land Buyers and Office Manager you will be responsible for:
- Registering and acknowledging introductions
- Diary management and coordination
- Liaising with internal and external customers
- Answering and screening phone calls, providing excellent customer service
- Arranging events
- Producing marketing letters and information packs
- Researching towns in target areas, drawing information from various sources
- Preparing documents and reports
- Managing internal files
- Attending and taking action points from Land meetings
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations
- Office administration and support
We will provide full training and ongoing investment into your personal development.
Hours of work are Monday to Thursday 9.00am – 5.30pm and 9.00am – 5.00pm on Friday.
The successful Land Coordinator will have demonstrable experience managing a varied workload in a fast paced environment. You will have exceptional administration, time management and organisations skills; with an eye for detail and a proactive approach to your work.
If you have experience of working for a developer or property related business this would be an advantage but is not essential.
We are looking for someone with excellent IT skills including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel and the ability to work with a range of systems. You will be a strong and confident communicator who enjoys working as part of a team and is equally capable to utilising your own initiative.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced administrator who is seeking a varied and interesting opportunity within a growing and successful business.
How you’ll be rewarded
- Competitive salary
- Annual holiday entitlement 24 days + Bank Holidays
- Additional day off for your birthday
- Group Personal Pension Plan
- Life Assurance
- John Lewis vouchers - £200 for all expectant mums and dads
- Health Screening
- Eye Care Reimbursement Scheme
- Professional Subscriptions
- Employee referral scheme
If you want to be part of our success story send your CV and a covering letter to both email@example.com quoting the job number SW1214.