We are Churchill Retirement PLC, the fastest growing company in the UK retirement house building sector. We are a family-run, privately-owned, financially robust business and we have ambitious growth plans for the future.
We are proud of what we do and the people we work with; and in order to turn our ambitious expansion plans into reality, we will be investing £500mil in land and build projects within the next 5 years. We have absolute confidence in the UK retirement housing market and are ready to invest further!
Churchill Retirement PLC are a multi-award-winning business and 2020 we were name the ‘Best Medium House Builder’ at the WhatHouse? Awards and we were voted the 03rd ‘Best Company to Work for’ in the Sunday Times Awards.
This is an exciting time for Churchill Retirement PLC’s Land Department - we have a clear strategy, agile infrastructure, industry leading planning support and the very best team to achieve our goals.
About the role
We are now seeking to recruit a Land Manager to support the business growth within the East Midlands region.
Based at our Bromsgrove office and reporting into the Regional Land and Development Director, you will be responsible for sourcing and identifying suitable sites that can be delivered at appropriate margins. The successful candidate will:
- be from a retirement or house-builder background
- have a strong geographical understanding of the Midlands Region and comprehensive contact base
- have a proven track record in identifying and acquiring sites through to completion;
- be confident in contract negotiations;
- have excellent presentation and communication skills;
- be motivated and driven; and
- hold a valid UK Driving Licence as you will spend a large proportion of your time out of the office.
Your input will help the Company grow through the acquisition of new sites and in return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, a bonus scheme based upon your individual performance and an attractive benefits package to include the following:
- Company car provision or cash for car alternative
- Annual holiday entitlement - 24 days minimum + Bank Holidays
- Group Personal Pension Plan
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- John Lewis vouchers - £200 for all expectant mums and dads
- Day off on your birthday
- Health Screening
- Eye Care Reimbursement Scheme
- Professional Subscriptions
If you would like to find out more please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com quoting reference number MID1114.