Job Title: Marketing Executive - Group
- Do you have a passion for marketing and thrive in a generalist position, managing both online and offline campaigns?
- Are you looking for a role where you will have your own clear set of responsibilities, whilst being a part of an award-winning and collaborative team?
We are Churchill Retirement PLC, the fastest growing company in the UK retirement house building sector and we’re looking for people like you.
We’re a family-owned business and we’re going places, proud of what we do and the people we work with. We have ambitious growth plans for the future, now employing over 600 people and growing all the time.
We are proud of our beautiful, quality and purpose-built one and two bedroom apartments in desirable locations across the UK for those looking for an independent lifestyle in later life. Our developments are designed to take away all the hassle and fears that can be experienced by older people and provide security, peace of mind and independence.
We’ve won a host of awards; most recently we have been recognised by The Sunday Times as the 3rd Best Company to work for, and in 2016 became the first ever retirement living specialist to have been named overall ‘Housebuilder of the Year’ by the WhatHouse? Awards.
About the role
Due to our continued success and exciting growth plans for the future we are looking to appoint a talented Marketing Executive within our Group division based from our stunning Head Office in Ringwood.
This diverse, interesting and challenging position; will see you taking ownership of key marketing campaigns and activities across multiple channels. Your duties will include:
- Coordinating activities for Email Marketing, Digital Advertising, Print and Media, Direct Mailing, Events, Public Relations, Social Media and much much more….
- You will monitor campaign performance and produce reports.
- Produce engaging and high quality copy for a broad range of materials
- Conduct consumer and competitor research, analysing data to identify insights.
- Plan and execute events, managing logistics, invitations and associated activity.
- Effectively manage external agencies and third party suppliers.
This role will play a key part in the creation and delivery of engaging and inspiring marketing campaigns. The successful candidate will help us to ensure that our presence articulates and enhances our business offering, product and delivers our messages effectively, supporting the wider business to achieve our exciting growth plans.
Office based, hours of work are Monday to Thursday 9.00am to 5.30pm and Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm.
As our new Marketing Executive you will be immensely passionate about your work, have an eye for detail, a flair for design and creative content.
It is important that your experience includes exposure to business to consumer markets across online and offline channels. You will be results focused Marketer and enjoy analysing the achievements of each campaign, looking for ways we can improve and enhance each time.
A degree in a related Marketing subject or your CIM (Chartered Institute of Marketing) qualification would be an advantage but is not essential. It is your marketing experience, achievements and you as a person we are most intrigued about.
The successful Marketing Executive will be organised, with the ability to multi-task and manage several different campaigns simultaneously. You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills, lots of initiative and thrive in a team environment.
How you’ll be rewarded
- Competitive salary
- Stunning modern offices with air conditioning overlooking the river
- Based in the beautiful market town of Ringwood
- Free onsite parking
- Friendly and welcoming team
- All the tea, coffee and cold water you can drink
- Annual holiday entitlement of 24 days + Bank Holidays
- Day off on your birthday
- Group Personal Pension Plan
- Medical Health Screening
- Life Assurance
- Eye Care Reimbursement
- Land Introduction Bonus
- John Lewis vouchers for expectant parents
- Ongoing investment into your personal development
Our Company Values TORCH: Trust/Openness/Respect/Communication/Honesty
If you want to be part of our success story send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com quoting reference number GRP1199. Closing date is Monday 4th October 2021.