Land your dream job with Churchill Retirement Living
About the role
The journey of any new Churchill Retirement Lodge begins with the purchase of land.
As a Land Buyer or Land Manager, you will manage the end to end Land Acquisition process from identification and appraisal, to negotiation, heads of teams and sale agreement. You are supported by our in-house team of experts including Planning, Estimators, Architects, Technical teams and Sales.
Our flat and agile management structure will enable you to move quickly on sites suitable for a Churchill Development.
Working as part of a Churchill Land team is like no other opportunity you will find!
Why join Churchill in 2022?
Churchill Retirement Living has a clear strategy, limitless ambition and the financial strength to make our plans a reality. We have absolute confidence in the UK retirement housing market, and plan on investing £250m in land within the next 3 years. However, this is only the beginning of our investment plans.
So what do these expansion plans mean for you? A wealth of exciting career opportunities are now available Land Buying and Land Management! This is a role where you can truly hit the ground running, whether you are starting a new career, or looking to lend your Land Buying experience to make a big difference. Once you’ve joined Churchill’s land team, you’ll never look back.
We offer competitive salaries, an industry leading bonus scheme and career development opportunities.
We are looking for dynamic people who have a genuine interest land buying and keen to develop their knowledge, skills and career. We have opportunities available at all levels including Graduates, Land Buyers, Land Managers and Heads of Department.
Our Land Teams are highly successful and although they may have joined us from different backgrounds or stages of their career, they all have the following skills in common.
- An unwavering passion for their work
- Focused determination
- A charismatic personality with excellent listing and communication skills
- A desire to continually develop and challenge themselves
Due to the nature of the role you will spend much time out of the office visiting sites, therefore you will need a valid UK drivers licence and be a confident driver.
How you’ll be rewarded
- Competitive salary
- Attractive Land bonus scheme
- Company car or cash for car allowance
- Annual holiday benefit plus a day off for your birthday
- Ongoing investment into your personal development
- Professional memberships paid
- Group Personal Pension Plan
- Life Assurance
- Health Screening
- £200 John Lewis vouchers for expectant parents
- Colleague well-being initiatives and ambassadors
- Charity first company with fund matching programme