- Job Title: Customer Service Advisors
- Location: Ringwood, Hampshire
- Salary: From £19,000 per annum (reflective of experience)
- Hours: 2 – 3 days per week, including rostered weekends, covering 6:30 am-2:30 pm and 2:30pm-10.30pm on a rota
We are delighted to be expanding our call handling team at Careline Support Ltd, who are a subsidiary company of Churchill retirement Living. We are looking for personable, motivated and diligent people to join our amazing team.
Why work for us?
- Competitive salary starting from £19,000 per annum pro rata
- Fantastic Colleague Benefits
- Variety of shifts to fit with your lifestyle
- Supportive and friendly team
- Free tea and coffee (as much as you can drink!)
- Extensive training from your initial induction and throughout your career
- Career development opportunities
- Light, contemporary offices based in Ringwood
- Free on-site parking
- Rewarding work; you’ll be making a positive difference every day
- And, if you’re just starting out in your career, you can gain valuable work experience with a respected company, excellent for your long-term career aspirations!
Opportunities to become a Senior Customer Service Advisor are currently available.
What does the role involve?
- You’ll be taking incoming calls from Home Owners, responding to a variety of situations including emergencies, fire panel alarms, security entry calls or speaking to people keen to hear a friendly voice
- Logging each call in our CRM system to ensure the information is accurate and sufficiently detailed at all times
• Remaining alert to ensure you are ready and available for your next customer.
- As part of a close-knit team providing a critical service, our Colleagues are reliable and ensure their time keeping is exemplary to ensure they are available when needed.
- We are looking for people with customer service experience, for example, from call centres, retail, hospitality or the care sector
- You will be a great listener and communicator, motivated, reliable, resilient, empathetic, flexible, calm in a crisis and with good common sense!
- A good standard of English and IT skills is essential
There is no better feeling than making a difference to someone’s life and that is exactly what we do here at Careline Support Ltd each and every day.
Company Values - TORCH – Trust – Openness – Respect – Communication - Honesty
Who are we?
Established in 2020, Careline Support Ltd provides a telephone support service to over 10,000 Home Owners in the UK, supporting them to achieve a safe and secure lifestyle and enjoy their retirement. We are committed to maintaining a first-class level of service at all touch points. The creation of Careline has enabled us to elevate our service and our amazing call handling team ensures that no-one is alone in an emergency. Working from our modern offices in Ringwood, Careline are breaking the mould of other call centre environments.
How to join us
We are looking for the very best people to join our business, so if you feel you have the skills and attributes to make a difference and you want to be part of our success story, send your CV quoting reference 'Careline01' to YourCareer@mmsl.co.uk