- Job Title: Personal Assistant to Chief Financial Officer
- Location: Ringwood
- Reward & Benefits: Competitive salary and excellent Colleague benefits
We are Churchill Retirement Living, the fastest growing company in the UK retirement house building sector and we’re looking for people like you.
We’re a family-run, privately-owned business and we’re going places. We’re proud of what we do, and the people we work with. We have ambitious growth plans for the future, now employing 600 people and growing all the time.
We pride ourselves on building beautiful, quality, purpose-built one and two bedroom apartments in desirable locations across the UK for those looking for an independent lifestyle in later life. Developments are designed to take away all the hassle and fears that can be experienced by older people and provide security, peace of mind and independence.
We’ve won a host of awards; most recently we have been recognised by The Sunday Times as the 3rd best company to work for and in 2016 we became the first ever retirement living specialist to have been named overall ‘Housebuilder of the Year’ by the WhatHouse? Awards.
About the role
As the vital support for the Chief Financial Officer, you’ll be shifting priorities with calm efficiency, managing a busy diary and building a network of strong relationships across the company to make things happen.
No two days will be the same in this diverse role, where your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Providing comprehensive and confidential Personal Assistant support to CFO who leads the Corporate Services functions for the whole Group, such as Finance & Accounts, Human Resources, Technology, Governance, and Risk & Compliance.
- Completing a breadth of administrative tasks including: Managing an extremely active calendar of appointments, completing expense reports; composing and preparing documents as directed and arranging complex travel plans and itinerates.
- Providing a bridge for smooth communication between CFO and internal / external stakeholders, with ‘gateway’ approach to ensuring direct access with the CFO is available when needed.
- Identifying and anticipating prioritises and thinking ahead of upcoming projects, meetings and requirements.
- Following up on both inward and outwards requests for information, outstanding reports and correspondence.
- Working closely and effectively with the PA to the Chairman and CEO, plus all Colleagues in the Executive Office.
Hours: Monday to Thursday 9.00 am until 5.30 pm and Friday 9.00 am until 5.00 pm
We are looking for an experienced, proactive and adaptable Personal Assistant who will thrive in a fast-paced, growth orientated and ambitious business. You will have the proven ability to support a Senior Director or Executive and understand the need for confidentiality at all times.
Our new Personal Assistant will have excellent problem solving skills, be highly organised with a structured and timely approach to their work. You will also be able to work outside of your routine, think on your feet and enjoy a varied and diverse set of responsibilities.
The ability to anticipate requirements ahead of time will be a skill you are proud of, along with your confident communication and interpersonal skills.
We are also looking for someone with strong IT skills including all Microsoft packages and the ability to take minutes and actions in meetings.
You will be joining a high performing Executive support team, who work in collaboratively whilst focused on their own tasks in support of the overall business goals.
How you’ll be rewarded
- Competitive salary
- Annual holiday entitlement of 24 days + Bank Holidays
- Day off on your birthday
- Group Personal Pension Plan
- Life Assurance
- John Lewis vouchers - £200 to all expectant parents
- Professional Subscriptions
- Investment into your personal development
- Colleague introduction reward scheme
- Charity first company with fund matching programme
- Colleague wellbeing initiatives and ambassadors
If you want to be part of our success story send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com quoting reference number GRP1233 Closing date for applications is 08th April 2022
Our Company Values TORCH: Trust/Openness/Respect/Communication/Honest