Job title: Project Manager (Technology and Business Change)
Location: Head Office, Ringwood
We are Churchill Retirement Living,the fastest growing company in the UK retirement house building sector and we’re looking for people like you.
We’re a family-run, privately-owned business and we’re going places. We’re proud of what we do, and the people we work with. We have ambitious growth plans for the future, now employing 600 people and growing all the time.
We pride ourselves on building beautiful, quality, purpose-built one and two bedroom apartments in desirable locations across the UK for those looking for an independent lifestyle in later life. Developments are designed to take away all the hassle and fears that can be experienced by older people and provide security, peace of mind and independence.
We’ve won a host of awards; most recently we have been recognised by The Sunday Times as the 03rd best company to work for and in 2016 we became the first ever retirement living specialist to have been named overall ‘Housebuilder of the Year’ by the WhatHouse? Awards.
About the role
We’re looking for an experienced Project Manager to lead and deliver IT and business led projects.
You will work with various stakeholders, internal teams and external suppliers to ensure all new projects are clearly defined. Your key responsibilities include;
- Monitoring and reporting on scheduled progress including any deviations to agreed plans with all stakeholders involved in the project.
- Monitoring critical path(s) of the schedule to identify risks and opportunities and develop mitigation or recovery plans.
- Identify key resource requirements and timescales required.
- Managing and maintaining budgets to ensure requirements are kept within agreed spend.
This role will report to the Head of IT and will be instrumental in ensuring Technology remains high on the business agenda. You will influence through being a key member of relevant business steering groups, ensuring IT are a business enabler and aligned with key stakeholder’s initiatives.
Office based, hours of work are 9.00am to 5.30pm, Monday to Thursday and 9am to 5pm on Fridays.
It’s important that you have strong knowledge of Project Management methodologies these may include but not limited to Agile, Waterfall or PRiSM. You will have led IT and software projects in your career and be confident and capable of conversing with technology companies and suppliers.
You will have demonstrable experience of successfully leading multiple projects at any one time and be familiar with Project Management, Business Analysis and Change Management tools and techniques (MS Project, MS Visio).
The successful Project Manager will be a solutions orientated person and passionate about delivery, with the ability to interpret the requirements of projects and effectively apply the correct processes It is important that you take a commercial view of all projects and a keen interest on the impact to the business.
We are looking for someone with excellent verbal and written communication to be able to effectively interact with range of technical and non-technical colleagues.
Joining Churchill Retirement Living at this exciting time will enable you to influence and impact our digital and business transformation.
How you’ll be rewarded
- Competitive salary
- Company car or cash for car allowance
- Annual holiday entitlement of 25 days + Bank Holidays
- Day off on your birthday
- Excellent Colleague benefits including Group Personal Pension Plan, Life Assurance and Private Medical
- Based in central Ringwood with free on-site parking
- John Lewis vouchers - £200 to all expectant mums and dads
- Ongoing investment into your personal development
- Training Courses and Professional Memberships paid
- Colleague well-being initiatives and ambassadors
- Charitable company who offer a match-funding programme for Colleagues to raise money for their chosen charities
If you want to be part of our success story send your CV and a covering letter quoting reference number GRP1168 to Faye Gliddon, Recruitment Partner on firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date is 21/10/2021.
Our Company Values TORCH: Trust/Openness/Respect/Communication/Honesty