Job Title: Regional Sales & Marketing Director (South East)
We are Churchill Retirement Living, the fastest growing company in the UK retirement house building sector. We are a family-run, privately-owned and award winning business, including being ranked 03rd in The Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For in 2020.
Our achievements, accolades and success are a testament to the hard work and dedication of our Colleagues and the vision and clear direction from the Executive Team.
About the role
As the Regional Sales & Marketing Director you will shape, implement and deliver the sales and marketing strategy across your region. You will lead, support and inspire all Colleagues in your business area, including Sales Managers, Marketing Managers, Sales and Marketing Executives.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Driving high performance through effective leadership and innovation.
- Meeting regularly with your Area Sales Managers to review and analyse performance, upcoming launches, KPIs, successes and suggested ways of improvement.
- Being a mentor to your Area Sales Managers and developing their management skills
- Visiting sites regularly to ensure you are a physical presence for the Sales Executives.
- People management and planning including talent development and recruitment.
- Agree and monitor the budgeted sales and the delivery against target.
You will have the benefit of joining an established and proven region with a fantastic team of people, who are passionate, motivated and driven to succeed.
Hours of work are 9.00am - 5.30pm Monday to Thursday and 9.00am – 5.00pm on Friday. Some weekend work may be required, dependent on demands.
We are looking for an inspirational Sales & Marketing Director, with previous experience in the New Homes, Construction or Property sectors. You may be an established Sales Director looking for a new challenge, or a dynamic and driven Senior Manager who is ready for the next stage in their career.
You will be able to demonstrate the delivery of operational excellence, analytical thinking, authenticity, and planning. We are looking for a true leader of people, who will be equally focused on the people, customer and commercial agendas. You will enjoy working in a sales and service orientated business that prides themselves on a positive customer experience, be calm under pressure, used to working to targets and deadlines.
Your communication skills will be clear and professional, you will be comfortable attending and presenting in Board meetings and announcing any updates and conducting training for your team.
Churchill Retirement Living are a 5* Housebuilder and we pride ourselves on building beautiful, high-quality one and two-bedroom apartments in desirable locations across the UK for those looking for an independent lifestyle in later life.
Our sales and marketing teams do so much more than just sell the apartment, they make a true difference to the lives of our customers and their families. They offer support every step of the way and give the customer the confidence to start the next chapter of their lives.
Your Rewards and Benefits
- Competitive salary and attractive commission scheme
- Company Car or Cash for Car benefit
- Annual holiday entitlement - 28 days pro rata + Bank Holidays
- Day off on your birthday
- Excellent Colleague Benefits including; Family BUPA Cover, Health Screening, Group Personal Pension Plan and Life Assurance
- Discretionary annual company bonus scheme
- £200 John Lewis vouchers for expectant parents
- Ongoing investment into your personal development
- Professional subscriptions paid
- Colleague well-being programmes and ambassadors
- Your work and achievements will be recognised and rewarded
- We are a charity first company who offer a fund-matching programme
Join the Churchill Family
Send your CV and covering letter to Faye Gliddon, Recruitment Partner - email@example.com.