Sales & Marketing
Our Sales & Marketing teams across the regions are fantastic and renowned for working in collaboration with one another to support our customers. We take immense pride in putting the customer first, and our Colleagues are key to making this a reality.
With five Regional Offices, over 80 selling sites and a dedicated Group Sales & Marketing function at our Head Office in Ringwood, we have many exciting career opportunities available.
Training and developing our Colleagues is what sets us apart from our competitors. To find out more about our Sales Training Academy please scroll down.
- Lifestyle & Events Manager - Ringwood
- Regional Marketing Executive - Byfleet
- Regional Marketing Executive - Bromsgrove
- Area Sales Manager - Buckinghamshire
- Property Pricing Specialist - Ringwood
- Marketing Executive - St Albans
- Sales Executives - across all counties in our Midlands region
- Sales Executives - across all counties in our Eastern region
- Sales Executives - across all counties in our South East region
- Sales Executives - across all counties in the South West region
“Having worked for a main competitor, I know first-hand how Churchill stands apart with its positive working culture. I’m motivated by helping people and making a difference for Customers.”
Jeremy Jacobs, Sales Executive
Our Sales Training Academy
At Churchill, we believe in our Colleagues, they are the driving force behind the business and the reason why we have continued to succeed as one of Britain’s leading retirement housebuilders for more than 20 years. We are committed to investing in our Sales Colleagues from the very first day you join us and throughout your career.
Whether you are joining us with previous new build sales experience or this is your first role in the property sector, we will ensure that you have all of the tools and knowledge to be successful.
Our Investment in you
New Colleagues joining Churchill undertake a 5 week induction programme, which is both engaging and informative. We adopt a blended style of learning with classroom based, peer-to-peer and online training.
We will ensure you have all of the tools and knowledge required to be successful.
We do not stop there... The Sales Academy delivery weekly training top ups every week and support you to develop your career in the years ahead.
Why join Churchill?
We are renowned as one of the UK's leading retirement housebuilders and take immense pride in building beautiful, award winning, high quality retirement developments in desirable locations.
At Churchill Retirement Living we believe in our Colleagues and value their hard work, innovation and collaborative approach. You will be joining an ambitious company, where your work is recognised, rewarded and appreciated.
How you’ll be rewarded
- Competitive salary and commission scheme
- Cash for Car benefit
- Annual holiday entitlement - 24 days
- Day off on your birthday
- Colleague Benefits include; Health Screening, Pension Plan and Life Assurance.
- Colleague Introduction reward scheme
- £200 John Lewis vouchers for expectant parents
- Ongoing investment into your personal development
- Career progression opportunities
- Colleague well-being programmes