- Job Title: Sales Negotiator
- Location: Ringwood, Hampshire
- Reward & Benefits: Competitive salary, uncapped commission and excellent Colleague benefits
We are Stratton & King, a highly successful and progressive national retirement estate agency. We are an integral part of the Churchill Retirement Living Group of companies and have exciting growth plans for the future.
We pride ourselves on providing a first class customer experience, by supporting our customers at every step of the sales process. Our goal is to make sure that each move is completely hassle free.
We are part of an award winning business, who have won a host of accolades over the years; most recently we have been recognised by The Sunday Times as the 3rd best company to work for and in 2016 we became the first ever retirement living specialist to have been named overall ‘Housebuilder of the Year’ by the WhatHouse? Awards.
Our Values: TORCH – Trust / Openness / Respect / Communication / Honesty
About the role
A fantastic new opportunity has become available for a motivated and proactive Sales Negotiator to join our high-performing team in Ringwood. You will manage the end to end sales process of retirement apartments across the UK, your responsibilities will include:
- Booking and conducting Market Appraisals
- Arranging and following up on viewings
- Negotiating the best possible price for our vendors
- Keeping our vendors up to date with the marketing of their property
- Liaising with Lodge Managers across the UK
- Sales Progression
- Increasing our portfolio of available properties
- Assisting in the creation of all marketing literature
This is a busy, varied and highly rewarding position!
The working hours for this role are 9:00am-5:30pm Monday to Thursday and 9:00am-5:00pm on a Friday. No weekends.
We are looking for an experienced Property Sales professional from either a high-street estate agency or more specialist market. A background in the retirement sector is not essential, as we will share our in-depth knowledge with you.
It is important that you have managed the end to end property sales process from market appraisal and advertising to negotiation, sales progression and all the way through to completion.
Our new Sales Negotiator will have a passion for their work and pride themselves on providing excellent customer service at all times.
You will have great communication skills, be a positive individual, and able to display initiative and effective time management.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Property Sales professional looking to transfer their experience into a growing market, where you will truly help your customers each and every day!
Plus……. Did we mention its Monday to Friday only!
How you will be rewarded
- Competitive salary
- Commission scheme
- Annual holiday entitlement of 24 days, plus Bank Holidays
- Day off on your birthday
- Personal Pension
- Life Assurance
- Eye care vouchers
- Investment into your personal development
- Career progression opportunities
- Long service awards
- Colleague recommendation bonus scheme
- Colleague well-being initiatives and Ambassadors
- Socially conscious company with our own charitable foundation who offer a fund-matching programme for Colleagues
If you want to be part of our success, please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com quoting reference number GRP1228.