During these unprecedented times the safety of our Customers has been our top priority and our wonderful Lodge Managers have done a fantastic job at keeping Owners and themselves safe. Many questions have been asked regarding the recent care home situation. Although our developments are for the over 60s, it’s important to note that the Churchill proposition is completely different and we do not provide care. Our stylish apartments are for those looking for an active and independent retirement. We also offer enhanced safety and security features and friendly communal areas, and if you visit one of our developments you will soon see it is nothing like a care home.
- Self-contained apartments for you to be as independent as you wish
- Owners’ Lounges for socialising with friends and neighbours
- Landscaped gardens to relax in
- Fewer maintenance worries
- A Guest Suite for friends and family to stay
- Free car parking
- Safety and security features for added peace of mind
- Central locations to local shops and amenities for convenience
- A Lodge Manager to oversee the development
- A programme of social events to take part in as much or as little as you like
We are delighted to be able to host events at our developments again, following the Government guidelines, with appropriate social distancing measures in place and a range of other measures to ensure the safety of our Owners, Colleagues and Customers.