During September Churchill Retirement Living will be supporting the World's Biggest Coffee Morning in aid of Macmillan Cancer Support.
You and a friend are cordially invited to join us in the Owners' Lounge at one of the following developments for some coffee and treats and to help raise money for this worthy cause.
The money we raise will help Macmillan Cancer Support make sure no-one has to face cancer alone. And for every visitor who joins us, we will donate an extra £5 to Macmillan Cancer Support.
It's a chance to take a good look around one of our developments and join in the sort of regular social events that is so much a part of Churchill Retirement Living.
Wednesday 16th September 2015
- Chester, Chester - Eaton Lodge
- Romsey, Hampshire - Abbey Lodge
Thursday 17th September 2015
Friday 18th September 2015
- Gillingham, Dorset - Royal Lodge
Tuesday 22nd September 2015
- Dorchester, Dorset - Barnes Lodge
- Fleet, Hampshire - Russell Lodge
- Warlingham, Surrey - Greenacres Lodge
Wednesday 23rd September 2015
- Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire - Sheldon Lodge
- Camberley, Surrey - Stokes Lodge
- Thornbury, Bristol - Grace Lodge
Thursday 24th September 2015
- Caterham, Surrey - Caterham Lodge
- Eastleigh, Dorset - Charlotte Lodge
- Orpington, Kent - Atkins Lodge
- Portishead, Bristol - Grange Lodge
- Saffron Walden, Essex - Saffron Lodge
- Waltham Abbey, Essex - King Harold Lodge
Friday 25th September 2015
- Southampton, Hampshire - Chadwick Lodge
- Walton on Thames, Surrey - Ash Lodge
How your money helps
The money we raise at the World's Biggest Coffee Morning helps improve the lives of people living with Cancer.
£27 - A Macmillan nurse to support a family for one hour
£141 - Three hours of support and information
£278 - Stock for a Macmillan Information Centre for a month
Terms & Conditions
1. Prospect T&C’s - £5 per visitor
* Under this promotion, for every visitor to our Macmillan Coffee Morning event, £5 will be paid to Macmillan Cancer Support (Charity Registered in England & Wales (261017), in Scotland (SC039907) and Isle of Man (604). One donation per Customer/Party/Couple/Development. If you are visiting as a couple, this will qualify as one donation. CRLMCM/0915
2. Owners T&C’s - £1 per owner, £1 per Owner’s friend
*For every Owner who attends this World’s Biggest Coffee Morning, £1 will be paid to Macmillan Cancer Support and for every Owner who also brings a friend to a World’s Biggest Coffee Morning, £1 will be paid to Macmillan Cancer Support (Charity Registered in England & Wales (261017) and in Scotland (SC039907)). *Paid to Macmillan Cancer Support Trading Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of Macmillan Cancer Support, to which it gives all of its taxable profits. One donation per Customer. If you are visiting as a couple, this will qualify as one donation. Visitors must be aged 60 or over. CRLMAC/0915