Retirement Apartments in Staple Hill
We are delighted to announce that we have acquired this site for a proposed collection of one and two bedroom retirement apartments in the popular Bristol suburb of Staple Hill. Located directly off Staple Hill High Street, the development is centrally located for the town’s High Street shops, charming cafes and other amenities.
Be amongst the first to find out more and register your interest today!
Need to move sooner? Our nearest selling developments are at Trewin Lodge in Yate or St Andrew’s Lodge in Chippenham where you can enjoy an independent, worry-free lifestyle. Call our sales team to find out more.
- Show Complex
- Ready to
Our developments have been carefully designed to make life easier, leaving you free to enjoy your retirement.
All apartments are completely self-contained with their own front door, providing you with privacy and peace and quiet when you want it. There is a choice of one and two bedroom apartments and they may all vary slightly when it comes to dimensions and position of rooms.
Kitchens are tiled with colour-coordinated worktops, and come with integrated appliances.
All apartments are inspected by our Customer Services department to ensure they meet the high standard of finish and quality expected by our customers. Churchill Retirement Living is the only major housebuilder to offer a 3 year warranty period as standard. Churchill is also a member of the National House-Building Council and every Churchill apartment is also covered by a 10 year NHBC Buildmark warranty.
- 24 hour call centre support system
- Free parking
- Guest Suite for friends and family
- Landscaped garden
- Lodge Manager
- Low maintenance lifestyle
- Owners' Lounge with Coffee Bar and WIFI
- Secure camera entry system
- Walking distance to town centre
Service charges explained…
We understand that the ongoing cost of running your new apartment is an important factor to consider when deciding to purchase a Churchill apartment, here’s some key Service Charge benefits:
- Downsizing from an average 3 bedroom house to a retirement apartment could save an average of approximately £2,300* per year
- A potential saving of around 15% on bills.
- Renewable technologies to supply hot water and heating to reduce electricity bills.
- We also insulate our developments to a very high standard.
- The need to turn the heating on is kept to a minimum.
- Owners are consulted annually
- We always aim to keep the cost as low as possible.
“Living in a Churchill Apartment is absolutely marvellous. The whole building is so nice and warm all the time that we’ve hardly had to use the heating inside our apartment. When we do turn it up a notch or two it’s nice to know we don’t have to worry about the cost or the environmental impact, as it’s all so energy efficient and covered within our annual service charge.”
John and Doreen Pitt, Lewis Carroll Lodge, Cheltenham
We are here to help you every step of the way
We appreciate everyone’s household costs will differ, and just how daunting the idea of a service charge can be. We are here to help you every step of the way, please contact one of the team to discuss your current costs and help you discover just how much you could be saving. A full service charge budget analysis is available for each individual development.
*Comparison between a typical 3 bedroom house from EPC data and a typical one and two bedroom Churchill apartment taken from EPC/Service Charge data
Find out more about Independent Retirement Living
- What is retirement living?
- Independent living
- Safety and security
- Facilities at our lodges
- Is retirement living for you?
- How much does it cost?
- Churchill Estates Management
- See what our customers say
Our moving services are designed to help you every step of the way.
Please note this is a generic virtual tour.
Our new retirement homes in Staple Hill are perfectly located in a peaceful suburb but close to the diverse city of Bristol, just 6 miles from the city centre.
- This development is located just off Staple Hill High Street, where you’ll find numerous coffee shops and eateries, a supermarket, a Post Office and a selection of independent shops.
- Nearby are two large parks – Oldbury Court Park and Page Park – so there is plenty of green, open space to enjoy. The recent restoration of the Page Park has included provision of a new café/community building and refurbishment of the tennis pavilion and sensory garden
- Good transport links mean getting to the surrounding areas of Bath, Cheltenham, Swindon and South Wales are easy, while Bristol Airport is only 12 miles away from the town.
- There’s a bus stop just a short walk away on the High Street so travelling to the surrounding areas is quick and simple.
- Staple Hill
- Post Office
- Page Park
- Bristol & Avon Cycle Path
- Oldbury Court Park
If you are using a Sat Nav system you may need the full address of this development. The postcode is newly created by Royal Mail and may not be accurate for some months.Get Directions
More properties in Bristol and nearby
Prices from £249,950
Book a visit today!
Excellent town centre location