Retirement properties in Yate
Trewin Lodge is a contemporary collection of 65 one and two bedroom retirement apartments located in a popular residential location just 11 miles from the centre of Bristol. Set within the grounds, Trewin Mews is an exclusive development of 6 retirement cottages.
Located close to a range of shops, eateries, leisure facilities and within a mile of the charming market town of Chipping Sodbury, these new apartments are ideal for those wanting a low maintenance lifestyle.
This development is now 85% SOLD. Don’t miss out on your dream apartment! Call us today on 01454 568080 or pop in anytime – no appointment needed!
Our developments have been carefully designed to make life easier, leaving you free to enjoy your retirement.
All apartments are completely self-contained with their own front door, providing you with privacy and peace and quiet when you want it. There is a choice of one and two bedroom apartments and they may all vary slightly when it comes to dimensions and position of rooms.
Kitchens are tiled with colour-coordinated worktops, and come with integrated appliances.
All apartments are inspected by our Customer Services department to ensure they meet the high standard of finish and quality expected by our customers. Churchill Retirement Living is the only major housebuilder to offer a 3 year warranty period as standard. Churchill is also a member of the National House-Building Council and every Churchill apartment is also covered by a 10 year NHBC Buildmark warranty.
- 24 hour call centre support system
- Energy efficient and economical heating
- Free parking
- Guest Suite for friends and family
- Landscaped garden with seating areas
- Lodge Manager
- Owners' Lounge with coffee bar on the ground floor
- Secure camera entry system
- Walk-in wardrobe to main bedroom
Service charges explained…
We understand that the ongoing cost of running your new apartment is an important factor to consider when deciding to purchase a Churchill apartment, here’s some key Service Charge benefits:
- Downsizing from an average 3 bedroom house to a retirement apartment could save an average of approximately £2,300* per year
- A potential saving of around 15% on bills.
- Renewable technologies to supply hot water and heating to reduce electricity bills.
- We also insulate our developments to a very high standard.
- The need to turn the heating on is kept to a minimum.
- Owners are consulted annually
- We always aim to keep the cost as low as possible.
“Living in a Churchill Apartment is absolutely marvellous. The whole building is so nice and warm all the time that we’ve hardly had to use the heating inside our apartment. When we do turn it up a notch or two it’s nice to know we don’t have to worry about the cost or the environmental impact, as it’s all so energy efficient and covered within our annual service charge.”
John and Doreen Pitt, Lewis Carroll Lodge, Cheltenham
We are here to help you every step of the way
We appreciate everyone’s household costs will differ, and just how daunting the idea of a service charge can be. We are here to help you every step of the way, please contact one of the team to discuss your current costs and help you discover just how much you could be saving. A full service charge budget analysis is available for each individual development.
*Comparison between a typical 3 bedroom house from EPC data and a typical one and two bedroom Churchill apartment taken from EPC/Service Charge data
Find out more about Independent Retirement Living
- What is retirement living?
- Independent living
- Safety and security
- Facilities at our lodges
- Is retirement living for you?
- How much does it cost?
- Churchill Estates Management
- See what our customers say
Our moving services are designed to help you every step of the way.
Yate: at the south-west edge of the Cotswolds
This stunning new development in Yate is a short, level walk to the town centre, meaning everything you need is practically on the doorstep.
- Yate Shopping Centre was redeveloped in 2016 and is just 500 yards away, accessible via a flat level walk. It provides excellent shopping as well as hairdressers, banks, pharmacies, coffee shops and a Post Office
- Adjacent to the shopping centre is the library, several doctors’ surgeries and a leisure centre – ideal for keeping fit. Opposite the main centre is the Riverside Shopping Complex which benefits from a six-screen Cineworld cinema and seven restaurants
- Within a mile of Trewin Lodge is the picturesque medieval market town of Chipping Sodbury which is an ideal place to visit at any time of the year with a Waitrose, plenty of cafes, pubs and restaurants, independent shops and free parking
- Yate has several parks and many areas of green, open space close by. A little further afield the surrounding countryside makes the area ideal for relaxed, weekend walks or cycle rides. Popular local attractions include Dyrham Park, a late 17th-century mansion and deer park and Lower Wood Reserve, 700 acres of ancient oakwood and grassland
- There are several 18-hole golf courses nearby including Chipping Sodbury Golf Club, The Kendleshire Golf Club and The Players Golf Club at Codrington.
- Local groups include Yate & District Bowling Club, Sodbury Tennis Club and Yate Ramblers who enjoy organised walks in and around the Cotswolds and Evesham Vales (an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.)
- Yate is eleven miles north of Bristol and benefits from excellent motorway connections with both the M4 and M5 as well as a railway station which is on the main Bristol to Birmingham line.
To locate the points of interest on the map hover over the location marker.
- Trewin Lodge and Trewin Mews
- Post Office
- Doctors Surgery
- Tesco Extra
- Riverside Retail Park (Cinema)
- Leisure Centre
- Kingsgate Park
- Yate and District Heritage Centre
If you are using a Sat Nav system you may need the full address of this development. The postcode is newly created by Royal Mail and may not be accurate for some months.Get Directions
Celebrate the season with Churchill and enjoy Christmas drinks, refreshments and festive cheer. Bring along your friends and family and discover the Churchill lifestyle!
RSVP to book your place
Move for Free* or up to £11,000 Cashback* in conjunction with Home Exchange - The choice is yours
Many Owners have taken advantage of once of these fantastic offers which is why we are brining our 'Choices' promotion back! Pop in for a coffee and a chat and we can talk through your options and find out what's important to you!
Churchill is delighted to have hosted a heartwarming birthday celebration in honour of Leonard Trewin, a remarkable war veteran and a true champion of the community at Trewin Lodge.
More properties in Bristol and nearby
Book a visit today!
Excellent town centre location