Retirement properties in Princes Risborough
Chiltern Lodge is a collection of 36 one and two bedroom retirement apartments in the heart of the medieval market town of Princes Risborough. This development is perfectly located as it’s within walking distance of a large supermarket and a vast selection of independent shops and high street retailers. For dining out there is a plethora of quality restaurants and pubs offering a roaring fire, big breakfasts and seasonal foods, making Chiltern Lodge an ideal place to retire.
This development is selling fast – Don’t miss out! Get in touch with our team to book an appointment to view the stunning Show Complex today.
Our developments have been carefully designed to make life easier, leaving you free to enjoy your retirement.
All apartments are completely self-contained with their own front door, providing you with privacy and peace and quiet when you want it. There is a choice of one and two bedroom apartments and they may all vary slightly when it comes to dimensions and position of rooms.
Kitchens are tiled with colour-coordinated worktops, and come with integrated appliances.
All apartments are inspected by our Customer Services department to ensure they meet the high standard of finish and quality expected by our customers. Churchill Retirement Living is the only major housebuilder to offer a 3 year warranty period as standard. Churchill is also a member of the National House-Building Council and every Churchill apartment is also covered by a 10 year NHBC Buildmark warranty.
- 24 hour Careline support system
- Free parking
- Landscaped gardens with patio and seating areas
- Lift to all floors
- Lodge Manager
- Owners' Lounge with Coffee Bar on ground floor
- Secure camera entry system
- Secure entrance from car park
- Walk out balconies on selected apartments
Service charges explained…
We understand that the ongoing cost of running your new apartment is an important factor to consider when deciding to purchase a Churchill apartment, here’s some key Service Charge benefits:
- Downsizing from an average 3 bedroom house to a retirement apartment could save an average of approximately £2,300* per year
- A potential saving of around 15% on bills.
- Renewable technologies to supply hot water and heating to reduce electricity bills.
- We also insulate our developments to a very high standard.
- The need to turn the heating on is kept to a minimum.
- Owners are consulted annually
- We always aim to keep the cost as low as possible.
“Living in a Churchill Apartment is absolutely marvellous. The whole building is so nice and warm all the time that we’ve hardly had to use the heating inside our apartment. When we do turn it up a notch or two it’s nice to know we don’t have to worry about the cost or the environmental impact, as it’s all so energy efficient and covered within our annual service charge.”
John and Doreen Pitt, Lewis Carroll Lodge, Cheltenham
We are here to help you every step of the way
We appreciate everyone’s household costs will differ, and just how daunting the idea of a service charge can be. We are here to help you every step of the way, please contact one of the team to discuss your current costs and help you discover just how much you could be saving. A full service charge budget analysis is available for each individual development.
*Comparison between a typical 3 bedroom house from EPC data and a typical one and two bedroom Churchill apartment taken from EPC/Service Charge data
Find out more about Independent Retirement Living
- What is retirement living?
- Independent living
- Safety and security
- Facilities at our lodges
- Is retirement living for you?
- How much does it cost?
- Churchill Estates Management
- See what our customers say
Our moving services are designed to help you every step of the way.
Located near historic market town
Princes Risborough is a medieval market town in Buckinghamshire that lies at the centre of an extensive network of footpaths, providing an excellent base to explore the Chiltern Hills and about 9 miles south of Aylesbury and 8 miles north of High Wycombe.
- In the centre of Princes Risborough remains the historic Market House between the High Street and Duke Street where there is a varied selection of independent retailers and outlet stores.
- For those active retirees Princes Risborough offers lots of walking opportunities as well as cycling trails along the Phoenix Trail. There is a local swimming pool and gym at the Risborough Springs Swim and Fitness Centre as well as Chiltern Hills golf club.
- Every year Princes Risborough holds an annual town festival that takes place over eight days and offers a range of entertainment from street parade, children’s fun day, musical and theatrical performances and historic talks. On the Saturday the street fayre attracts thousands of people to the centre, and in December a Christmas market is held offering gifts, food and drink as well as carol singers and lots of other festivities.
To locate the points of interest on the map hover over the location marker.
- Chiltern Lodge
- Market House
- Leisure Centre
- Doctors Surgery
- Post Code
- Tennis Club
If you are using a Sat Nav system you may need the full address of this development. The postcode is newly created by Royal Mail and may not be accurate for some months.Get Directions
Celebrate the season with Churchill and enjoy Christmas drinks, refreshments and festive cheer. Bring along your friends and family and discover the Churchill lifestyle!
RSVP to book your place
Why not check your diary and come along to one of our many events
This stunning 1 bedroom apartment on the upper ground floor could be yours sooner than you think!
Pop in today and find out more about these beautiful new homes and see for yourself the lifestyle on offer!
A warm welcome awaits.
Move for Free* or up to £16,000 Cashback* in conjunction with Home Exchange - The choice is yours
Many Owners have taken advantage of once of these fantastic offers which is why we are brining our 'Choices' promotion back! Pop in for a coffee and a chat and we can talk through your options and find out what's important to you!
With 15 Test caps for England, 817 first class wickets and another 192 victims in one day cricket, former pace bowler John Price always had plenty of bounce and he’s continuing to enjoy life to the full since his move to Churchill’s Chiltern Lodge in Princes Risborough.
More properties in Buckinghamshire and nearby
Stunning rooftop terrace and wellbeing suite!
Excellent town centre location!
Prices from £299,950
Final Apartment Available – Don’t Miss Out
Prices from £350,000
Over 50% SOLD!
Join one of our Information Sessions
Seasonal Savings – don’t miss out!
Low Maintenance Lifestyle
Last One Remaining!
Last Chance to Buy – Only 1 Apartments Available
Excellent Town Centre Location!
Prices from £249,950
Experience Apartment – Try Before You Buy!
Prices from £324,950