Retirement properties in Aylesbury
Oscar Lodge is a stunning collection of 49 one and two bedroom retirement apartments and is situated just a stone’s throw from Aylesbury town, which is rich in history and heritage but still offers a modern twist.
Not only does Oscar Lodge benefit from beautiful landscaped gardens but it also has a large communal rooftop terrace. A great feature at Oscar Lodge is the Wellbeing Suite offering hairdressing, beauty therapy and treatment facilities conveniently located on-site.
Aylesbury’s choice of three shopping centres housing both high street and independent retailers meaning you will be spoilt for choice.
OVER 70% SOLD! Call now to book your appointment and discover your brand new lifestyle with Churchill.
Our developments have been carefully designed to make life easier, leaving you free to enjoy your retirement.
All apartments are completely self-contained with their own front door, providing you with privacy and peace and quiet when you want it. There is a choice of one and two bedroom apartments and they may all vary slightly when it comes to dimensions and position of rooms.
Kitchens are tiled with colour-coordinated worktops, and come with integrated appliances.
All apartments are inspected by our Customer Services department to ensure they meet the high standard of finish and quality expected by our customers. Churchill Retirement Living is the only major housebuilder to offer a 3 year warranty period as standard. Churchill is also a member of the National House-Building Council and every Churchill apartment is also covered by a 10 year NHBC Buildmark warranty.
- 24 hour call centre support system
- Landscaped gardens with patio and seating areas
- Lift to all floors
- Owners' Lounge with coffee bar
- Private gated parking
- Rooftop terrace
- Secure camera entry system
- Walk out balconies on selected apartments
- Wellbeing Suite for hair and beauty treatments
Service charges explained…
We understand that the ongoing cost of running your new apartment is an important factor to consider when deciding to purchase a Churchill apartment, here’s some key Service Charge benefits:
- Downsizing from an average 3 bedroom house to a retirement apartment could save an average of approximately £2,300* per year
- A potential saving of around 15% on bills.
- Renewable technologies to supply hot water and heating to reduce electricity bills.
- We also insulate our developments to a very high standard.
- The need to turn the heating on is kept to a minimum.
- Owners are consulted annually
- We always aim to keep the cost as low as possible.
“Living in a Churchill Apartment is absolutely marvellous. The whole building is so nice and warm all the time that we’ve hardly had to use the heating inside our apartment. When we do turn it up a notch or two it’s nice to know we don’t have to worry about the cost or the environmental impact, as it’s all so energy efficient and covered within our annual service charge.”
John and Doreen Pitt, Lewis Carroll Lodge, Cheltenham
We are here to help you every step of the way
We appreciate everyone’s household costs will differ, and just how daunting the idea of a service charge can be. We are here to help you every step of the way, please contact one of the team to discuss your current costs and help you discover just how much you could be saving. A full service charge budget analysis is available for each individual development.
*Comparison between a typical 3 bedroom house from EPC data and a typical one and two bedroom Churchill apartment taken from EPC/Service Charge data
Find out more about Independent Retirement Living
- What is retirement living?
- Independent living
- Safety and security
- Facilities at our lodges
- Is retirement living for you?
- How much does it cost?
- Churchill Estates Management
- See what our customers say
Our moving services are designed to help you every step of the way.
Please note this is a generic virtual tour.
Living in Aylesbury
These new homes for sale in Aylesbury, the county town of Buckinghamshire, are ideally located for being close to the Chiltern Hills, in the heart of the rich agricultural Vale of Aylesbury. There is plenty to be found close by to suit every kind of retirement lifestyle.
- The town was a focal point in the English Civil War in the 17th Century. Nowadays, the award-winning Roald Dahl Children’s Gallery, and the world famous Stoke Mandeville Hospital and Guttemann Sports Centre help ensure that Aylesbury is still internationally renowned.
- The market, a part of Aylesbury life since the 13th Century, is complemented by modern shopping areas. Market days are Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.
- Aylesbury is also the location of the Queens Park Centre, a creative hub in the town. Exhibitions run periodically throughout the year, while a full calendar of events means you’re bound to find something to entertain you.
To locate the points of interest on the map hover over the location marker.
- Oscar Lodge
- Post Office
- Train Station
- Lloyds Pharmacy
- Train Station
If you are using a Sat Nav system you may need the full address of this development. The postcode is newly created by Royal Mail and may not be accurate for some months.Get Directions
Celebrate the season with Churchill and enjoy Christmas drinks, refreshments and festive cheer. Bring along your friends and family and discover the Churchill lifestyle!
RSVP to book your place
Why not check your diary and come along to one of our many events
This lovely first floor, one bedroom apartment could be yours sooner than you think!
Pop in today and find out more about these beautiful new homes and see for yourself the lifestyle on offer!
A warm welcome awaits
Move for Free* or up to £11,000 Cashback* in conjunction with Home Exchange - The choice is yours
Many Owners have taken advantage of once of these fantastic offers which is why we are brining our 'Choices' promotion back! Pop in for a coffee and a chat and we can talk through your options and find out what's important to you!
More properties in Buckinghamshire and nearby
Excellent Town Centre Location!
Excellent town centre location!
Join one of our Information Sessions
Prices from £299,950
Low Maintenance Lifestyle
Prices from £350,000
Last One Remaining!
Final Apartment Available – Don’t Miss Out
Over 50% SOLD!
Seasonal Savings – don’t miss out!
Experience Apartment – Try Before You Buy!
Last Chance to Buy – Only 1 Apartments Available
Prices from £249,950
Excellent Town Centre Location!
Last Few Remaining
Prices from £324,950