Retirement Apartments in Penketh
We are delighted to announce that Churchill has acquired land on Warrington Road, Penketh, Warrington. This proposed development of one and two bedroom retirement apartments is currently awaiting planning.
Penketh offers a wide selection of local amenities, including convenience stores, a post office, coffee shops and a medical centre, which are all within walking distance to the site. The towns main supermarket is just one mile away, meaning everything you need is on the doorstep. It’s also conveniently located for public transport; a regular bus route to Warrington town centre which has good rail links, and is just 10 miles away from the John Lennon Airport.
Register your interest today and be amongst the first to receive updates.
- Show Complex
- Ready to
Our developments have been carefully designed to make life easier, leaving you free to enjoy your retirement.
All apartments are completely self-contained with their own front door, providing you with privacy and peace and quiet when you want it. There is a choice of one and two bedroom apartments and they may all vary slightly when it comes to dimensions and position of rooms.
Kitchens are tiled with colour-coordinated worktops, and come with integrated appliances.
All apartments are inspected by our Customer Services department to ensure they meet the high standard of finish and quality expected by our customers. Churchill Retirement Living is the only major housebuilder to offer a 3 year warranty period as standard. Churchill is also a member of the National House-Building Council and every Churchill apartment is also covered by a 10 year NHBC Buildmark warranty.
- 24 hour call centre support system
- Energy efficient and economical heating
- Lift to all floors
- Lodge Manager
- Low maintenance lifestyle
- Owners' Lounge with coffee bar
- Secure camera entry system
- Walking distance to town centre
Service charges explained…
We understand that the ongoing cost of running your new apartment is an important factor to consider when deciding to purchase a Churchill apartment, here’s some key Service Charge benefits:
- Downsizing from an average 3 bedroom house to a retirement apartment could save an average of approximately £2,300* per year
- A potential saving of around 15% on bills.
- Renewable technologies to supply hot water and heating to reduce electricity bills.
- We also insulate our developments to a very high standard.
- The need to turn the heating on is kept to a minimum.
- Owners are consulted annually
- We always aim to keep the cost as low as possible.
“Living in a Churchill Apartment is absolutely marvellous. The whole building is so nice and warm all the time that we’ve hardly had to use the heating inside our apartment. When we do turn it up a notch or two it’s nice to know we don’t have to worry about the cost or the environmental impact, as it’s all so energy efficient and covered within our annual service charge.”
John and Doreen Pitt, Lewis Carroll Lodge, Cheltenham
We are here to help you every step of the way
We appreciate everyone’s household costs will differ, and just how daunting the idea of a service charge can be. We are here to help you every step of the way, please contact one of the team to discuss your current costs and help you discover just how much you could be saving. A full service charge budget analysis is available for each individual development.
*Comparison between a typical 3 bedroom house from EPC data and a typical one and two bedroom Churchill apartment taken from EPC/Service Charge data
Find out more about Independent Retirement Living
- What is retirement living?
- Independent living
- Safety and security
- Facilities at our lodges
- Is retirement living for you?
- How much does it cost?
- Churchill Estates Management
- See what our customers say
Our moving services are designed to help you every step of the way.
Please note this is a generic virtual tour.
In the Borough of Warrington
Located west of Warrington, Penketh is a lovely town in Cheshire. The name Penketh is an old English word dating back to before Roman times, it’s a compound made up of the Celtic words of “Pen” meaning “end or edge” and “coed” meaning “woods”. The end of the wood in this case is Burtonwood that was once a substantial forest.
- Close to Warrington Town Centre.
- Excellent Transport Links including to the John Lennon Airport.
- Honiton Square Shopping Centre is near to the development.
- Newsagents, post office, barbers and hairdressers all close by.
- Co-operative Supermarket and Sainsburys Supermarket nearby.
- Days out include nearby Harry Potter Experience, local museums, parks also with a cinema in nearby Warrington.
- For thrill seekers there are also several theme parks nearby.
- Post Office
- Warrington Museum and Art Gallery
- Victoria Park
- Walton Hall and Gardens
- Doctors Surgery
If you are using a Sat Nav system you may need the full address of this development. The postcode is newly created by Royal Mail and may not be accurate for some months.Get Directions