Wilmslow Retirement Apartments
We are delighted to announce that we’ve purchased land for a proposed new development of one and two bedroom retirement homes in Wilmslow.
Located in the historic rural landscape of Cheshire our proposed Wilmslow properties sit on a leafy suburban street just 11 miles south of Manchester City Centre and forms part of the desirable ‘Cheshire Golden Triangle’ of Alderley Edge, Prestbury and Wilmslow.
These apartments are situated in an area of luxury enabling you to enjoy your retirement to the full, with stunning countryside views nearby.
Register your interest today for regular updates about our new Wilmslow retirement apartments.
- Show Complex
- Ready to
Our proposed new Wilmslow properties have a bespoke design to make retirement life easier and leaving you free to enjoy your retirement.
All our retirement homes are completely self-contained with their own front door, providing you with the peace and privacy when you want it. There is a choice of one- and two-bedroom apartments, and they may all vary slightly when it comes to dimensions and position of rooms within the property. The Kitchens are tiled with colour-coordinated worktops and come with integrated appliances.
All Churchill properties in Wilmslow are inspected by our Customer Services department to ensure they meet the high standard of finish and quality expected by our customers. All our Lodge’s benefit from a comprehensive 10-year Building Warranty Guarantee, alongside our exclusive 3 year warranty.
- 24 hour call centre support system
- Energy efficient and economical heating
- Lift to all floors
- Lodge Manager
- Low maintenance lifestyle
- Owners' Lounge with coffee bar
- Secure camera entry system
- Walking distance to town centre
Service charges explained…
We understand that the ongoing cost of running your new apartment is an important factor to consider when deciding to purchase a Churchill apartment, here’s some key Service Charge benefits:
- Downsizing from an average 3 bedroom house to a retirement apartment could save an average of approximately £2,300* per year
- A potential saving of around 15% on bills.
- Renewable technologies to supply hot water and heating to reduce electricity bills.
- We also insulate our developments to a very high standard.
- The need to turn the heating on is kept to a minimum.
- Owners are consulted annually
- We always aim to keep the cost as low as possible.
“Living in a Churchill Apartment is absolutely marvellous. The whole building is so nice and warm all the time that we’ve hardly had to use the heating inside our apartment. When we do turn it up a notch or two it’s nice to know we don’t have to worry about the cost or the environmental impact, as it’s all so energy efficient and covered within our annual service charge.”
John and Doreen Pitt, Lewis Carroll Lodge, Cheltenham
We are here to help you every step of the way
We appreciate everyone’s household costs will differ, and just how daunting the idea of a service charge can be. We are here to help you every step of the way, please contact one of the team to discuss your current costs and help you discover just how much you could be saving. A full service charge budget analysis is available for each individual development.
*Comparison between a typical 3 bedroom house from EPC data and a typical one and two bedroom Churchill apartment taken from EPC/Service Charge data
Find out more about Independent Retirement Living
- What is retirement living?
- Independent living
- Safety and security
- Facilities at our lodges
- Is retirement living for you?
- How much does it cost?
- Churchill Estates Management
- See what our customers say
Our moving services are designed to help you every step of the way.
Please note this is a generic virtual tour.
Nestled in the ‘Cheshire Golden Triangle’
The town provides a pleasant variety of both national retailers and independent shops, including the locally renown Hoopers Department store. There is a wealth of amenities all within a 10 minute walk, including popular superstores, Sainsbury’s, Waitrose and Tesco, the latter, also housing the local Post Office.
There are also a variety of cafes including Costa, Starbucks and independent retailers as well as a host of beauticians, hairdressers, barbers, several pharmacies, an independent cinema and a host of banks and building societies, meaning everything is very conveniently located for an active and independent retirement.
Located in this sought after location, the proposed development offers your everything you need on your doorstep.
- Sainsburys, Waitrose and Tesco supermarkets are all conveniently located closeby and within easy access.
- Important amenities including a bank, post office and doctors surgery can all be reached within one mile of the proposed development leaving more time for you to enjoy the retirement you deserve.
- You can enjoy a vibrant coffee culture with both Costa and Starbucks but also independent coffee houses to enjoy and relax in.
- Local cuisine includes Thai, Mediterranean, Italian and traditional English menus so there’s something for everyone right on your doorstep.
- Why not explore the National Trust Quarry Bank Mill and Woods where you will be welcomed to the gardens, estate, mill, Apprentice House, mill owner’s house, restaurant, café and shop for a relaxing day out.
- Away from the hustle and bustle of Manchester city centre, Hoopers Wilmslow is an iconic designer-led store offering an inspirational edit of luxurious fashion, beauty and homewares.
- With a full annual calendar of events, nearby Tatton Park is one of the UKs most complete historic estates. It is home to a Tudor Old Hall, Neo-Classical Mansion, 50 acres of landscaped gardens, a rare-breed farm and 1,000 acres of deer and makes for a great day out with family and friends.
- Post Office
- Doctors Surgery
- Tatton Park
- Quarry Bank Mill
- Avro Heritage Museum
If you are using a Sat Nav system you may need the full address of this development. The postcode is newly created by Royal Mail and may not be accurate for some months.Get Directions