Retirement Apartments in Truro
We are now sold out at this popular development, but we still have apartments available at two of our other developments in Cornwall, Perran Lodge in Newquay and Mount’s Bay Lodge in Penzance, both of which enjoy breath-taking locations with panoramic sea views. For further information, please call us on 01425 462104.
Our developments have been carefully designed to make life easier, leaving you free to enjoy your retirement.
All apartments are completely self-contained with their own front door, providing you with privacy and peace and quiet when you want it. There is a choice of one and two bedroom apartments and they may all vary slightly when it comes to dimensions and position of rooms.
Kitchens are tiled with colour-coordinated worktops, and come with integrated appliances.
All apartments are inspected by our Customer Services department to ensure they meet the high standard of finish and quality expected by our customers. All of our Lodges benefit from a comprehensive 10-year Building Warranty Guarantee.
- 24 hour Careline support system
- Guest Suite for friends and family
- Intruder alarm system
- Large Owners' Lounge leading to patio and garden
- Owners' Lounge with Coffee Bar on ground floor
- Secure entrance from car park
Service charges explained…
We understand that the ongoing cost of running your new apartment is an important factor to consider when deciding to purchase a Churchill apartment, here’s some key Service Charge benefits:
- Downsizing from a 3 bed house to a 2 bed apartment could save approximately £1,300* per year.
- A potential saving of around 15% on bills.
- Renewable technologies to supply hot water and heating to reduce electricity bills.
- We also insulate our developments to a very high standard.
- The need to turn the heating on is kept to a minimum.
- Owners are consulted annually
- We always aim to keep the cost as low as possible.
“Living in a Churchill Apartment is absolutely marvellous. The whole building is so nice and warm all the time that we’ve hardly had to use the heating inside our apartment. When we do turn it up a notch or two it’s nice to know we don’t have to worry about the cost or the environmental impact, as it’s all so energy efficient and covered within our annual service charge.”
John and Doreen Pitt, Lewis Carroll Lodge, Cheltenham
We are here to help you every step of the way
We appreciate everyone’s household costs will differ, and just how daunting the idea of a service charge can be. We are here to help you every step of the way, please contact one of the team to discuss your current costs and help you discover just how much you could be saving. A full service charge budget analysis is available for each individual development.
*Based on ‘Sizing up the Situation’ report (Housing LIN, 2014) and Millstream Service Charge data.
Find out more about Independent Retirement Living
- What is retirement living?
- Independent living
- Safety and security
- Facilities at our lodges
- Is retirement living for you?
- How much does it cost?
- Millstream Management Services
- See what our customers say
Our moving services are designed to help you every step of the way.
Please note this is a generic virtual tour.
Cornwall’s one and only city
Cornwall’s one and only city is situated on the Truro River, nine miles from the south coast of Cornwall. Truro once thrived as a river port and is the capital for administration, leisure and retail.
- Truro Cathedral dominates the skyline and plays an important part in the city’s story. It hosts lunchtime recitals, evening concerts and plays.
- Relax in the many open spaces Truro has to offer. The Victoria Gardens are near the city centre and provide a haven of peace among the award winning floral displays – a lovely setting for an alfresco lunch that is popular with locals and visitors.
- Tregolls Lodge is located close to a number of different restaurants, cafes and national retailers, while you will also find a cinema, theatre and supermarket in close proximity.
- The development benefits from a spacious Owners’ Lounge and Coffee Bar leading out onto the secluded landscaped gardens.
To locate the points of interest on the map hover over the location marker.
- Tregolls Lodge
- Tesco Express
- Medical Practice
- Dental Practice
- Post Office
- RBS Bank
- Hall for Cornwall (theatre)
- Plaza Cinema
- Grounded Cafe
- The Old Grammar School Restaurant
- Truro Cathedral
If you are using a Sat Nav system you may need the full address of this development. The postcode is newly created by Royal Mail and may not be accurate for some months.Get Directions
To mark World Book Day's 25th anniversary this week, the Tregolls Lodge book club had a special get together with all its members coming together in the Owners’ Lounge for a celebration of all things literary. The group was also joined by local author Jenny Hambly to give a talk about her latest Regency romance novel.