Retirement Apartments in Exeter
We’re delighted to announce that we’ve acquired this site, for a proposed collection of one and two bedroom retirement apartments in the highly sought-after St Leonards area of Exeter. A short distance away are independent shops and cafes as well as the River Exe and historic quayside.
Our developments have been carefully designed to make life easier, leaving you free to enjoy your retirement.
All apartments are completely self-contained with their own front door, providing you with privacy and peace and quiet when you want it. There is a choice of one and two bedroom apartments and they may all vary slightly when it comes to dimensions and position of rooms.
Kitchens are tiled with colour-coordinated worktops, and come with integrated appliances.
All apartments are inspected by our Customer Services department to ensure they meet the high standard of finish and quality expected by our customers. All of our Lodges benefit from a comprehensive 10-year Building Warranty Guarantee.
- 24 hour call centre support system
- Free parking
- Guest Suite for friends and family
- Landscaped gardens
- Lodge Manager
- Owners' Lounge with coffee bar
Service charges explained…
We understand that the ongoing cost of running your new apartment is an important factor to consider when deciding to purchase a Churchill apartment, here’s some key Service Charge benefits:
- Downsizing from a 3 bed house to a 2 bed apartment could save approximately £1,300* per year.
- A potential saving of around 15% on bills.
- Renewable technologies to supply hot water and heating to reduce electricity bills.
- We also insulate our developments to a very high standard.
- The need to turn the heating on is kept to a minimum.
- Owners are consulted annually
- We always aim to keep the cost as low as possible.
“Living in a Churchill Apartment is absolutely marvellous. The whole building is so nice and warm all the time that we’ve hardly had to use the heating inside our apartment. When we do turn it up a notch or two it’s nice to know we don’t have to worry about the cost or the environmental impact, as it’s all so energy efficient and covered within our annual service charge.”
John and Doreen Pitt, Lewis Carroll Lodge, Cheltenham
We are here to help you every step of the way
We appreciate everyone’s household costs will differ, and just how daunting the idea of a service charge can be. We are here to help you every step of the way, please contact one of the team to discuss your current costs and help you discover just how much you could be saving. A full service charge budget analysis is available for each individual development.
*Based on ‘Sizing up the Situation’ report (Housing LIN, 2014) and Millstream Service Charge data.
Find out more about Independent Retirement Living
- What is retirement living?
- Independent living
- Safety and security
- Facilities at our lodges
- Is retirement living for you?
- How much does it cost?
- Millstream Management Services
- See what our customers say
Our moving services are designed to help you every step of the way.
Please note this is a generic virtual tour.
Vibrant city in the heart of Devon
Exeter is a historic city located in the heart of Devon, surrounded by miles of countryside and close to the World Heritage Jurassic Coast.
- Magdalen Road offers independent cafes and shops as well as essential amenities including a pharmacy, an opticians, a baker, a fishmonger, a florist, a delicatessen and a convenience store
- A good selection of High Street retailers including Marks & Spencer, Boots, Next and John Lewis can be found only ten minutes away via bus in the vibrant city centre
- Exeter has a rich history and many visitor attractions including the Underground Passages, magnificent Cathedral and beautiful Quayside
- Exeter is also home to the Royal Albert Memorial Museum where visitors can explore the city’s 2,000-year history under one roof
- The Exe Estuary trail which runs from the Quayside to the sea is home to charming villages, a castle, plenty of wildlife and some beautiful beaches
Exeter has a busy train station with regular services to London, Plymouth, Bristol and Penzance and is connected to the M5 motorway with access to Cornwall, London and the Midlands
- River Exe
- Train Station
- Exeter Castle
- Northernhay Gardens
- Doctors Surgery
If you are using a Sat Nav system you may need the full address of this development. The postcode is newly created by Royal Mail and may not be accurate for some months.Get Directions
More properties in Devon and nearby
Last One Remaining!
Over 50% sold!
Awaiting Planning Permission
Show Complex Now Open!
LAST FEW REMAINING!
Awaiting planning permission