Retirement Homes in Honiton
This retirement development of one and two bedroom apartments is currently awaiting planning permission. Located just a stone’s throw from the High Street in Honiton, this development is ideally situated. Register your interest today.
All Churchill Retirement Living apartments are completely self-contained with their own front door, providing you with privacy and peace and quiet when you want it.
There is a choice of one and two bedroom apartments and they may all vary slightly when it comes to dimensions and position of rooms.
Kitchens are tiled with colour-coordinated worktops, and come with integrated appliances.
The apartments included tiled shower rooms as standard, while some of them have separate en-suites and cloakrooms – all designed for ease of use and with the needs of our customers in mind.
All apartments are inspected by our Customer Services department to ensure they are handed over to the standard of finish and quality expected by our customers. All of our Lodges benefit from a comprehensive 10-year Building Warranty Guarantee.
- Easy-turn lever taps
- Fitted and tiled shower room
- Fitted kitchen with built in appliances
- Fitted mirror wardrobe to main bedroom
- Heated towel rail in shower room
- Illuminated light switches
Carefully considered design
Our developments have been carefully designed to make life easier, leaving you free to enjoy your retirement.
We use the very latest construction materials, fixtures and fittings, for maximum energy efficiency and low utility bills. A lift is provided to all floors, so using the stairs whilst carrying heavy shopping isn’t a chore.
A great deal of importance is placed on the communal areas, providing a welcome area for you, your family and friends. All of our developments also have the added benefit of a Guest Suite to accommodate visiting family and friends.
The development will have the following typical specification:
- 24 hour Careline support system
- Camera entry system
- Constructed to NHBC standards
- Double glazed windows
- Energy efficient and economical heating
- Intruder alarm system
- Lift to all floors
- Lodge Manager
Find out more about Independent Retirement Living
- What is retirement living?
- Independent living
- Safety and security
- Facilities at our lodges
- Is retirement living for you?
- How much does it cost?
- Millstream Management Services
- See what our customers say
Our moving services are designed to help you every step of the way.
Please note this is a generic virtual tour.
Retire to Honiton
Honiton is a charming market town which lies within the East Devon Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and on the banks of the River Otter. It is 17 miles north east of Exeter and is regarded as the antiques capital of the South West.
- The town has many attractive period buildings including All Hallows Museum, the oldest building in Honiton which dates back to the 13th century and is now a museum housing the most extensive display of Honiton Lace in the world.
- Honiton has a variety of leisure amenities including Honiton Leisure Centre offering a swimming pool, badminton and squash courts, a gym and exercise studio and The Beehive, a community venue with a programme of live events, cinema and exhibitions.
- The countryside around Honiton is perfect for walking and getting back to a slower pace of life with many local beauty spots. Among them is Iron Age Hembury Fort and Blackbury Camp, both carpeted with bluebells in late spring.
- The town centre offers a wide range of shopping facilities including small high street retailers as well as a bakery, a post office, hairdressers, a pharmacy and a selection of coffee shops and eateries.
- Honiton offers good transport links with buses servicing the surrounding area and Honiton Railway Station with direct services to London Waterloo and Exeter St David’s.
- The Jurassic Coast is just a few miles away so you can enjoy a day trip to the beach at Seaton, Sidmouth or Beer to admire the stunning coastal landscape and, of course, enjoy local fresh fish and chips or an ice cream.
To locate the points of interest on the map hover over the location marker.
- Train Station
- Leisure Centre
- Post Office
- Doctors Surgery
If you are using a Sat Nav system you may need the full address of this development. The postcode is newly created by Royal Mail and may not be accurate for some months.Get Directions