Retirement Apartments coming soon in Totnes
This outstanding site in the heart of Totnes has been acquired by Churchill Retirement Living and we are delighted to announce planning permission has been granted for 42 one and two bedroom retirement apartments. If you are looking to move sooner, why not visit our nearby selling developments in Torquay or Tavistock.
Register your interest now and be amongst the first to receive updates.
- Show Complex
- Ready to
Our developments have been carefully designed to make life easier, leaving you free to enjoy your retirement.
All apartments are completely self-contained with their own front door, providing you with privacy and peace and quiet when you want it. There is a choice of one and two bedroom apartments and they may all vary slightly when it comes to dimensions and position of rooms.
Kitchens are tiled with colour-coordinated worktops, and come with integrated appliances.
All apartments are inspected by our Customer Services department to ensure they meet the high standard of finish and quality expected by our customers. All of our Lodges benefit from a comprehensive 10-year Building Warranty Guarantee.
- Fitted kitchen with built in appliances
- Free parking
- Guest Suite for friends and family
- Landscaped garden
- Lodge Manager
- Owners' Lounge with coffee bar
Service charges explained…
We understand that the ongoing cost of running your new apartment is an important factor to consider when deciding to purchase a Churchill apartment, here’s some key Service Charge benefits:
- Downsizing from a 3 bed house to a 2 bed apartment could save approximately £1,300* per year.
- A potential saving of around 15% on bills.
- Renewable technologies to supply hot water and heating to reduce electricity bills.
- We also insulate our developments to a very high standard.
- The need to turn the heating on is kept to a minimum.
- Owners are consulted annually
- We always aim to keep the cost as low as possible.
“Living in a Churchill Apartment is absolutely marvellous. The whole building is so nice and warm all the time that we’ve hardly had to use the heating inside our apartment. When we do turn it up a notch or two it’s nice to know we don’t have to worry about the cost or the environmental impact, as it’s all so energy efficient and covered within our annual service charge.”
John and Doreen Pitt, Lewis Carroll Lodge, Cheltenham
We are here to help you every step of the way
We appreciate everyone’s household costs will differ, and just how daunting the idea of a service charge can be. We are here to help you every step of the way, please contact one of the team to discuss your current costs and help you discover just how much you could be saving. A full service charge budget analysis is available for each individual development.
*Based on ‘Sizing up the Situation’ report (Housing LIN, 2014) and Millstream Service Charge data.
Find out more about Independent Retirement Living
- What is retirement living?
- Independent living
- Safety and security
- Facilities at our lodges
- Is retirement living for you?
- How much does it cost?
- Millstream Management Services
- See what our customers say
Our moving services are designed to help you every step of the way.
Please note this is a generic virtual tour.
Living in the picturesque town of Totnes
This development site in the historic and affluent market town of Totnes in south Devon is ideally located for local amenities and services. Totnes is set on one of Britain’s most picturesque waterways, the River Dart and there is plenty to be found close by to suit every kind of retirement lifestyle.
- The town has an excellent range of small independent retailers and unique shops and is renowned for its promotion of ethical products, wholefoods and fair trade goods
- Totnes has a rich and fascinating history with highlights being the Norman Totnes Castle which overlooks the town, the atmospheric Guildhall and the town museum
- The surrounding countryside is beautiful and can be enjoyed on foot, via a river trip on the Dart or on the steam railway which runs along the stunning valley of the River Dart between Buckfastleigh and Totnes
- Nearby Sharpham Vineyard set on the banks of the River Dart offers the perfect day out – enjoy a tour of the winery and taste its award winning local produce.
To locate the points of interest on the map hover over the location marker.
- Norman Totnes Castle
- Totnes Guildhall
- Train Station
- Post Office
- Totnes Castle
If you are using a Sat Nav system you may need the full address of this development. The postcode is newly created by Royal Mail and may not be accurate for some months.Get Directions