Retirement apartments coming soon in Totnes
This outstanding site in the heart of Totnes has been acquired by Churchill Retirement Living and is awaiting planning permission. Register your interest now for updates.
All Churchill Retirement Living apartments are completely self-contained with their own front door, providing you with privacy and peace and quiet when you want it.
There is a choice of one and two bedroom apartments and they may all vary slightly when it comes to dimensions and position of rooms.
Kitchens are tiled with colour-coordinated worktops, and come with integrated appliances.
The apartments included tiled shower rooms as standard, while some of them have separate en-suites and cloakrooms – all designed for ease of use and with the needs of our customers in mind.
All apartments are inspected by our Customer Services department to ensure they are handed over to the standard of finish and quality expected by our customers. All of our Lodges benefit from a comprehensive 10-year Building Warranty Guarantee.
- Easy-turn lever taps
- Fitted and tiled shower room
- Fitted kitchen with built in appliances
- Fitted mirror wardrobe to main bedroom
- Heated towel rail in shower room
- Illuminated light switches
Carefully considered design
Our developments have been carefully designed to make life easier, leaving you free to enjoy your retirement.
We use the very latest construction materials, fixtures and fittings, for maximum energy efficiency and low utility bills. A lift is provided to all floors, so using the stairs whilst carrying heavy shopping isn’t a chore.
A great deal of importance is placed on the communal areas, providing a welcome area for you, your family and friends. All of our developments also have the added benefit of a Guest Suite to accommodate visiting family and friends.
The development will have the following typical specification:
- 24 hour Careline support system
- Camera entry system
- Constructed to NHBC standards
- Double glazed windows
- Energy efficient and economical heating
- Intruder alarm system
- Lift to all floors
- Lodge Manager
Find out more about Independent Retirement Living
- What is retirement living?
- Independent living
- Safety and security
- Facilities at our lodges
- Is retirement living for you?
- How much does it cost?
- Millstream Management Services
- See what our customers say
Our moving services are designed to help you every step of the way.
Please note this is a generic virtual tour.
Living in the picturesque town of Totnes
This development site in the historic and affluent market town of Totnes in south Devon is ideally located for local amenities and services. Totnes is set on one of Britain’s most picturesque waterways, the River Dart and there is plenty to be found close by to suit every kind of retirement lifestyle.
- The town has an excellent range of small independent retailers and unique shops and is renowned for its promotion of ethical products, wholefoods and fair trade goods
- Totnes has a rich and fascinating history with highlights being the Norman Totnes Castle which overlooks the town, the atmospheric Guildhall and the town museum
- The surrounding countryside is beautiful and can be enjoyed on foot, via a river trip on the Dart or on the steam railway which runs along the stunning valley of the River Dart between Buckfastleigh and Totnes
- Nearby Sharpham Vineyard set on the banks of the River Dart offers the perfect day out – enjoy a tour of the winery and taste its award winning local produce.
To locate the points of interest on the map hover over the location marker.
- Norman Totnes Castle
- Totnes Guildhall
- Train Station
- Post Office
- Totnes Castle
If you are using a Sat Nav system you may need the full address of this development. The postcode is newly created by Royal Mail and may not be accurate for some months.Get Directions
More properties in Devon
Awaiting Planning Permission
Awaiting planning permission
1 & 2 bedroom apartments
Prices from £260,950
1 & 2 bedroom retirement apartments
Prices from £299,950
1 & 2 Bedroom apartments
Prices from £226,950