Retirement Apartments in Christchurch
This site is centrally located in this historic harbourside town, and with so much nearby, they won’t be around for long! A short distance away are charming cafes, specialist independent retailers and high street names along with regular markets.
Be amongst the first to find out more and register your interest today!
All Churchill Retirement Living apartments are completely self-contained with their own front door, providing you with privacy and peace and quiet when you want it.
There is a choice of one and two bedroom apartments and they may all vary slightly when it comes to dimensions and position of rooms.
Kitchens are tiled with colour-coordinated worktops, and come with integrated appliances.
The apartments included tiled shower rooms as standard, while some of them have separate en-suites and cloakrooms – all designed for ease of use and with the needs of our customers in mind.
All apartments are inspected by our Customer Services department to ensure they are handed over to the standard of finish and quality expected by our customers. All of our Lodges benefit from a comprehensive 10-year Building Warranty Guarantee.
- 24 hour Careline support system
- Camera entry system
- Free parking
- Landscaped garden
- Lodge Manager
- Owners' Lounge with coffee bar
Carefully considered design
Our developments have been carefully designed to make life easier, leaving you free to enjoy your retirement.
We use the very latest construction materials, fixtures and fittings, for maximum energy efficiency and low utility bills. A lift is provided to all floors, so using the stairs whilst carrying heavy shopping isn’t a chore.
A great deal of importance is placed on the communal areas, providing a welcome area for you, your family and friends. All of our developments also have the added benefit of a Guest Suite to accommodate visiting family and friends.
The development will have the following typical specification:
- Constructed to NHBC standards
- Energy efficient and economical heating
- Fitted and tiled shower room
- Fitted kitchen with built in oven, hob and fridge/freezer
- Heated towel rail in shower room
- Illuminated light switches
Find out more about Independent Retirement Living
- What is retirement living?
- Independent living
- Safety and security
- Facilities at our lodges
- Is retirement living for you?
- How much does it cost?
- Millstream Management Services
- See what our customers say
Our moving services are designed to help you every step of the way.
Please note this is a generic virtual tour.
Christchurch is a charming historic town ideally located with the New Forest National Park on one side and the beautiful Hampshire coast on the other.
- Visit Riverside Park on the banks of the River Stour and enjoy walks to the spectacular natural harbour, Hengistbury Head and Stanpit Marsh Nature Reserve
- With its famous annual Food and Wine Festival, featuring celebrity chefs, Christchurch has gained a reputation as a ‘foodie town’ and with cafes, tearooms, pubs and restaurants there is something for everyone
- There are seven beaches within easy reach of Christchurch several of which have Blue Flag status and all which enjoy fantastic views across Christchurch Bay
- In the centre of town are the ruins of Christchurch Castle constructed in the late 11th Century and a short distance away is Highcliffe Castle, a Grade I listed mansion built in the 1830s where you can take in some amazing coastal views
- Christchurch Quay is a popular attraction and features a picturesque promenade running alongside the river from the Quay to Wicks Ferry, perfect for an evening stroll!
- Leisure Centre
- Christchurch Castle
- Post Office
If you are using a Sat Nav system you may need the full address of this development. The postcode is newly created by Royal Mail and may not be accurate for some months.Get Directions