Retirement Apartments in Highcliffe-on-Sea
Rothesay Lodge is a development of 48 one and two bedroom retirement apartments for sale in Highcliffe-on-Sea. Ideally located for the high street shops, amenities and places to eat; there are bus stops located directly outside the development on Lymington Road. As its name suggests, Highcliffe-on-Sea is a coastal town with beaches on the doorstep, as well as being close to the New Forest National Park.
We are now 75% sold – Don’t miss out! Our Show Complex is open Tuesday to Saturday so call today to make an appointment to view.
Our developments have been carefully designed to make life easier, leaving you free to enjoy your retirement.
All apartments are completely self-contained with their own front door, providing you with privacy and peace and quiet when you want it. There is a choice of one and two bedroom apartments and they may all vary slightly when it comes to dimensions and position of rooms.
Kitchens are tiled with colour-coordinated worktops, and come with integrated appliances.
All apartments are inspected by our Customer Services department to ensure they meet the high standard of finish and quality expected by our customers. All of our Lodges benefit from a comprehensive 10-year Building Warranty Guarantee.
- 24 hour Careline support system
- Beautiful and well maintained landscaped garden
- Close to seaside and high street
- Lodge Manager
- Quiet residential location
- Secure camera entry system
- Short walk to local amenities and bus stops
- Very spacious and comfortable Owners’ Lounge
Service charges explained…
We understand that the ongoing cost of running your new apartment is an important factor to consider when deciding to purchase a Churchill apartment, here’s some key Service Charge benefits:
- Downsizing from a 3 bed house to a 2 bed apartment could save approximately £1,300* per year.
- A potential saving of around 15% on bills.
- Renewable technologies to supply hot water and heating to reduce electricity bills.
- We also insulate our developments to a very high standard.
- The need to turn the heating on is kept to a minimum.
- Owners are consulted annually
- We always aim to keep the cost as low as possible.
“Living in a Churchill Apartment is absolutely marvellous. The whole building is so nice and warm all the time that we’ve hardly had to use the heating inside our apartment. When we do turn it up a notch or two it’s nice to know we don’t have to worry about the cost or the environmental impact, as it’s all so energy efficient and covered within our annual service charge.”
John and Doreen Pitt, Lewis Carroll Lodge, Cheltenham
We are here to help you every step of the way
We appreciate everyone’s household costs will differ, and just how daunting the idea of a service charge can be. We are here to help you every step of the way, please contact one of the team to discuss your current costs and help you discover just how much you could be saving. A full service charge budget analysis is available for each individual development.
*Based on ‘Sizing up the Situation’ report (Housing LIN, 2014) and Millstream Service Charge data.
Find out more about Independent Retirement Living
- What is retirement living?
- Independent living
- Safety and security
- Facilities at our lodges
- Is retirement living for you?
- How much does it cost?
- Millstream Management Services
- See what our customers say
Our moving services are designed to help you every step of the way.
Please note this is a generic virtual tour.
A traditional seaside town
Highcliffe-on-Sea, situated on the Dorset coast is a traditional seaside town with beaches on the doorstep and a range of shops and facilities in the high street which includes a medical centre. Close by, you will find the Priory town of Christchurch and the market town of Lymington. Bournemouth Airport is located under 10 miles away from Highcliffe-on-Sea and offers flights to European cities and international holiday destinations.
- Highcliffe-on-Sea is situated on the edge of the protected countryside of the New Forest National Park.
- On your doorstep you’ll find several amenities including various places to eat, independent shops, a library and a pharmacy.
- The town itself features award-winning beaches, and the cliff tops offer wonderful views across Christchurch Bay.
- Highcliffe-on-Sea features many historic buildings, including Highcliffe Castle built by Lord Stuart de Rothesay in the 1830s.
- There are sixteen nature reserves, wildlife sites and Sites of Special Scientific Interest in the area, including the soft cliffs to the east of the village, which are famous for their fossils dating back 40 million years!
To locate the points of interest on the map hover over the location marker.
- Rothesay Lodge
- Highcliffe Castle
- Highcliffe Beach
- Doctor's Surgery
- Post Office
- Steamer Point Nature Reserve
If you are using a Sat Nav system you may need the full address of this development. The postcode is newly created by Royal Mail and may not be accurate for some months.Get Directions
Move for Free* and be in for Summer! This exclusive offer means we'll cover your moving costs - there's never been a better time to move to a Churchill Apartment. *T&Cs apply
People at Churchill Retirement Living’s Rothesay Lodge development in Highcliffe came together this week to plant a tree in celebration of The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee.
More properties in Dorset and nearby
Awaiting Planning Permission
Over 60% Sold!
Last Few Remaining!
ONLY 3 REMAINING!
Selling Fast – Don’t miss out!
OVER 40% SOLD!
ONLY 3 REMAINING!
ONLY 2 REMAINING!
Awaiting Planning Permission