Retirement properties in Eastbourne
OVER 75% SOLD, this gated retirement development of 58 apartments is located in the heart of Eastbourne, just a 20 minute walk away from the seafront. Offering everything from independent boutiques, to the best of the high street, the town offers a multitude of choice.
Allingham Lodge provides the perfect place to enjoy an independent, relaxed and fulfilled retirement. There is a huge range of restaurants, bistro’s and tea rooms all waiting to serve you in the UK’s sunniest place!
Call now to book your appointment to view and discover your brand new lifestyle with Churchill!
Our developments have been carefully designed to make life easier, leaving you free to enjoy your retirement.
All apartments are completely self-contained with their own front door, providing you with privacy and peace and quiet when you want it. There is a choice of one and two bedroom apartments and they may all vary slightly when it comes to dimensions and position of rooms.
Kitchens are tiled with colour-coordinated worktops, and come with integrated appliances.
All apartments are inspected by our Customer Services department to ensure they meet the high standard of finish and quality expected by our customers. Churchill Retirement Living is the only major housebuilder to offer a 3 year warranty period as standard. Churchill is also a member of the National House-Building Council and every Churchill apartment is also covered by a 10 year NHBC Buildmark warranty.
- 20 minute walk to seafront
- 24 hour Careline support system
- Guest Suite for friends and family
- Landscaped garden
- Owners' Lounge with coffee bar
- Private gated parking
- Secure camera entry system
- Town centre location
- Walk out balconies on selected apartments
Service charges explained…
We understand that the ongoing cost of running your new apartment is an important factor to consider when deciding to purchase a Churchill apartment, here’s some key Service Charge benefits:
- A potential saving on bills.
- Renewable technologies to supply hot water and heating to reduce electricity bills.
- We also insulate our developments to a very high standard.
- The need to turn the heating on is kept to a minimum.
- Owners are consulted annually
- We always aim to keep the cost as low as possible.
“Living in a Churchill Apartment is absolutely marvellous. The whole building is so nice and warm all the time that we’ve hardly had to use the heating inside our apartment. When we do turn it up a notch or two it’s nice to know we don’t have to worry about the cost or the environmental impact, as it’s all so energy efficient and covered within our annual service charge.”
John and Doreen Pitt, Lewis Carroll Lodge, Cheltenham
We are here to help you every step of the way
We appreciate everyone’s household costs will differ, and just how daunting the idea of a service charge can be. We are here to help you every step of the way, please contact one of the team to discuss your current costs and help you discover just how much you could be saving. A full service charge budget analysis is available for each individual development.
Find out more about Independent Retirement Living
- What is retirement living?
- Independent living
- Safety and security
- Facilities at our lodges
- Is retirement living for you?
- How much does it cost?
- Churchill Estates Management
- See what our customers say
Our moving services are designed to help you every step of the way.
Please note this is a generic virtual tour.
Southeast coast resort town
Eastbourne is a popular seaside town offering a wide range of activities, sports and exciting events for you to enjoy in a fantastic setting. Everything is within easy reach, with the seafront promenade virtually leading straight onto the foot of the beautiful Eastbourne Downs and Beachy Head.
- Beachy Head is the UK’s highest chalk sea cliff, located at the western end of Eastbourne sea front in the new South Downs National Park and Seven Sisters Country Park. From here you can visit the Beachy Head Countryside Centre or take a boat trip to the iconic light house.
- Escape the hustle and bustle at Sovereign Harbour, Eastbourne’s best kept secret. Perfect for yachting and motor boat cruising alike, this award winning marina offers a charming choice of waterfront cafes, restaurants and shops.
- Eastbourne’s town centre offers everything from the best of the high street, to independent boutiques with a variety of restaurants and coffee shops when you want to take a well-earned break.
- The development is close to Eastbourne train station and a doctor’s surgery, while the main town centre is almost on the doorstep.
To locate the points of interest on the map hover over the location marker.
- Allingham Lodge
- Doctors Surgery
- Post Office
- Train Station
- Eastbourne Grand Parade
If you are using a Sat Nav system you may need the full address of this development. The postcode is newly created by Royal Mail and may not be accurate for some months.Get Directions
Join us in our Owners’ Lounge at Allingham Lodge for afternoon tea with scones and jam surrounded by friendly and like-minded people.
RSVP to book your place
Join us in our Owners’ Lounge at Allingham Lodge for our Hot Cross Bun afternoon, surrounded by friendly and like-minded people.
RSVP to book your place
Why not check your diary and come along to one of our many events at Allingham Lodge?
Why not check your diary and come along to one of our many events at McIndoe Lodge?
Up to £16,000 Cashback* or a Moving package* worth thousands- It's your choice!
No fuss, no nonsense, just a helping hand when you need it most. These fantastic offers are available for a limited time only.
Steph Williams (62) and her husband Dave Appleby (65) are among the youngest members of the new community at Churchill’s Allingham Lodge development in Eastbourne
More properties in East Sussex and nearby
Fully furnished 2 bed just £349,950!
Town Centre Location
Prices from £274,950
BRAND NEW Show complex Now Open!
Boutique Style Development
OVER 75% SOLD
Freedom Pass Area
Moving packages available
Peace of Mind With Security Built In
Over 50% Reserved!
Awaiting Planning Permission
Awaiting Planning Permission
Sold Out – Find your nearest development