Retirement properties in Peacehaven
Apartment 5 is a bright and spacious 2-bedroom ground floor apartment enjoying a sunny southerly aspect with sea views. This apartment features a fully fitted kitchen and shower room along with a separate cloakroom AND comes fully furnished, ready to move into straight away – Don’t miss the final chance to live at Neville Lodge.
Neville Lodge is a contemporary development of 31 one and two bedroom apartments in Peacehaven, a pretty little seaside town situated in East Sussex. The development boasts stunning seaside views and the high street is just 0.1 miles away. The local bus service runs straight past the development, with a direct route to Brighton and Eastbourne, which is ideal if you fancy a day out with your grandchildren or want to head in for a day’s shopping.
Our developments have been carefully designed to make life easier, leaving you free to enjoy your retirement.
All apartments are completely self-contained with their own front door, providing you with privacy and peace and quiet when you want it. There is a choice of one and two bedroom apartments and they may all vary slightly when it comes to dimensions and position of rooms.
Kitchens are tiled with colour-coordinated worktops, and come with integrated appliances.
All apartments are inspected by our Customer Services department to ensure they meet the high standard of finish and quality expected by our customers. Churchill Retirement Living is the only major housebuilder to offer a 3 year warranty period as standard. Churchill is also a member of the National House-Building Council and every Churchill apartment is also covered by a 10 year NHBC Buildmark warranty.
- 24 hour Careline support system
- Close to seaside and high street
- Double glazed windows
- Free parking
- Guest Suite for friends and family
- Owners' Lounge with coffee bar
- Secure camera entry system
- Walk-in wardrobe to main bedroom
Service charges explained…
We understand that the ongoing cost of running your new apartment is an important factor to consider when deciding to purchase a Churchill apartment, here’s some key Service Charge benefits:
- Downsizing from an average 3 bedroom house to a retirement apartment could save an average of approximately £2,300* per year
- A potential saving of around 15% on bills.
- Renewable technologies to supply hot water and heating to reduce electricity bills.
- We also insulate our developments to a very high standard.
- The need to turn the heating on is kept to a minimum.
- Owners are consulted annually
- We always aim to keep the cost as low as possible.
“Living in a Churchill Apartment is absolutely marvellous. The whole building is so nice and warm all the time that we’ve hardly had to use the heating inside our apartment. When we do turn it up a notch or two it’s nice to know we don’t have to worry about the cost or the environmental impact, as it’s all so energy efficient and covered within our annual service charge.”
John and Doreen Pitt, Lewis Carroll Lodge, Cheltenham
We are here to help you every step of the way
We appreciate everyone’s household costs will differ, and just how daunting the idea of a service charge can be. We are here to help you every step of the way, please contact one of the team to discuss your current costs and help you discover just how much you could be saving. A full service charge budget analysis is available for each individual development.
*Comparison between a typical 3 bedroom house from EPC data and a typical one and two bedroom Churchill apartment taken from EPC/Service Charge data
Find out more about Independent Retirement Living
- What is retirement living?
- Independent living
- Safety and security
- Facilities at our lodges
- Is retirement living for you?
- How much does it cost?
- Churchill Estates Management
- See what our customers say
Our moving services are designed to help you every step of the way.
Please note this is a generic virtual tour.
Living in Peacehaven
Peacehaven itself dates back to the Bronze Age, but the town was properly established in 1916 by entrepreneur Charles Neville. He offered plots of land as prizes and so began the building of the town. Workers from the cities started building makeshift homes, some out of old railway carriages and army huts, giving them somewhere to enjoy their holidays.
- The local shops of the high street are just 0.1 mile away, which offers a variety of coffee shops, eateries with the nearby Meridian Shopping Centre benefiting from a supermarket, library and a further range of shops.
- There are many options for health and fitness, which includes Meridian Health Centre, home to dentist, GP practice and pharmacy, and a modern multi-purpose leisure centre offering a range of activities.
- The local bus service runs straight past the development, with a direct route to Brighton, which is ideal if you fancy a day out with your friends or family.
To locate the points of interest on the map hover over the location marker.
- Neville Lodge
- The Promenade
- Leisure Centre
- Meridian Shopping Centre
- Undercliff Walk
If you are using a Sat Nav system you may need the full address of this development. The postcode is newly created by Royal Mail and may not be accurate for some months.Get Directions
Apartment 5 is a spacious 2 bedroom ground floor apartment, sold as seen; fully furnished and with curtains, carpets, blinds and light fittings.
This attractive apartment is not to be missed and won’t be around for long on the popular development of Neville Lodge.
Last 1 remaining!
Move for Free* or up to £15,000 Cashback* in conjunction with Home Exchange - The choice is yours
Many Owners have taken advantage of once of these fantastic offers which is why we are brining our 'Choices' promotion back! Pop in for a coffee and a chat and we can talk through your options and find out what's important to you! *T&C's apply
People at Churchill Retirement Living’s Neville Lodge development in Peacehaven came together last week to plant a tree in celebration of The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee.
More properties in East Sussex and nearby
Prices from £284,950
Prices from £274,950
Awaiting Planning Permission
Awaiting Planning Permission
Boutique Style Development
Prices from £350,000
Peace of Mind With Security Built In
Town Centre Location
Prices from £399,950
OVER 75% SOLD
Prices from £324,950
Last Chance to Buy – Final Two Remaining
1 Bedroom Apartment from £324,950
2 Bedroom Apartment from £399,950
Prices from £249,950