Retirement Apartments in Clacton-on-Sea
We’re delighted to announce that we have acquired a site for brand new retirement apartments situated just moments from the sea front in the traditional seaside town of Clacton-on-Sea, Essex. This site is currently awaiting planning permission. Register your details today to be amongst the first to receive updates!
- Show Complex
- Ready to
Our developments have been carefully designed to make life easier, leaving you free to enjoy your retirement.
All apartments are completely self-contained with their own front door, providing you with privacy and peace and quiet when you want it. There is a choice of one and two bedroom apartments and they may all vary slightly when it comes to dimensions and position of rooms.
Kitchens are tiled with colour-coordinated worktops, and come with integrated appliances.
All apartments are inspected by our Customer Services department to ensure they meet the high standard of finish and quality expected by our customers. All of our Lodges benefit from a comprehensive 10-year Building Warranty Guarantee.
- Fitted kitchen with built in appliances
- Free parking
- Guest Suite for friends and family
- Landscaped garden
- Lodge Manager
- Owners' Lounge with coffee bar
Service charges explained…
We understand that the ongoing cost of running your new apartment is an important factor to consider when deciding to purchase a Churchill apartment, here’s some key Service Charge benefits:
- Downsizing from a 3 bed house to a 2 bed apartment could save approximately £1,300* per year.
- A potential saving of around 15% on bills.
- Renewable technologies to supply hot water and heating to reduce electricity bills.
- We also insulate our developments to a very high standard.
- The need to turn the heating on is kept to a minimum.
- Owners are consulted annually
- We always aim to keep the cost as low as possible.
“Living in a Churchill Apartment is absolutely marvellous. The whole building is so nice and warm all the time that we’ve hardly had to use the heating inside our apartment. When we do turn it up a notch or two it’s nice to know we don’t have to worry about the cost or the environmental impact, as it’s all so energy efficient and covered within our annual service charge.”
John and Doreen Pitt, Lewis Carroll Lodge, Cheltenham
We are here to help you every step of the way
We appreciate everyone’s household costs will differ, and just how daunting the idea of a service charge can be. We are here to help you every step of the way, please contact one of the team to discuss your current costs and help you discover just how much you could be saving. A full service charge budget analysis is available for each individual development.
*Based on ‘Sizing up the Situation’ report (Housing LIN, 2014) and Millstream Service Charge data.
Find out more about Independent Retirement Living
- What is retirement living?
- Independent living
- Safety and security
- Facilities at our lodges
- Is retirement living for you?
- How much does it cost?
- Millstream Management Services
- See what our customers say
Our moving services are designed to help you every step of the way.
Please note this is a generic virtual tour.
Clacton-on-Sea, the largest town on the Essex Sunshine Coast, is a bustling but affordable seaside resort which boasts an array of entertainment facilities including a pleasure pier, arcades, the Princes and the West Cliff Theatres (The West Cliff is one of the last theatres in the country to put on an old-style summer show), a golf course, seafront walks, water sports and much more.
- Clacton Seafront Gardens which run along the top of the seafront west of Clacton Pier has also been awarded a Green Flag and includes various sections with formal gardens, memorials and places to sit.
- The main shopping area contains many of the more familiar national chains, independent stores and a variety of eateries. Just outside of town is Clacton Shopping Village offering a wide range of individual stores with famous name brands at discounted prices.
- An annual events programme including fetes, fairs, carnivals and the two day annual Clacton Airshow in August with historic and modern aircraft which will keep you occupied.
- With easy links by road, train, coach, ferry and plane and the centre of London only an hour or so away it really is the perfect place to retire.
- Train Station
- Clacton Pier
- Clacton Pavilion
- Medical Centre
If you are using a Sat Nav system you may need the full address of this development. The postcode is newly created by Royal Mail and may not be accurate for some months.Get Directions
More properties in Essex and nearby
LAST 1 REMAINING!