Retirement Apartments in Clacton-on-Sea
We’re delighted to announce that we have acquired a site for brand new retirement apartments situated just moments from the sea front in the traditional seaside town of Clacton-on-Sea, Essex. This site is currently awaiting planning permission. Register your details today to be amongst the first to receive updates!
All Churchill Retirement Living apartments are completely self-contained with their own front door, providing you with privacy and peace and quiet when you want it.
There is a choice of one and two bedroom apartments and they may all vary slightly when it comes to dimensions and position of rooms.
Kitchens are tiled with colour-coordinated worktops, and come with integrated appliances.
The apartments included tiled shower rooms as standard, while some of them have separate en-suites and cloakrooms – all designed for ease of use and with the needs of our customers in mind.
All apartments are inspected by our Customer Services department to ensure they are handed over to the standard of finish and quality expected by our customers. All of our Lodges benefit from a comprehensive 10-year Building Warranty Guarantee.
- 24 hour Careline support system
- Camera entry system
- Constructed to NHBC standards
- Double glazed windows
- Energy efficient and economical heating
- Intruder alarm system
- Lift to all floors
- Lodge Manager
Carefully considered design
Our developments have been carefully designed to make life easier, leaving you free to enjoy your retirement.
We use the very latest construction materials, fixtures and fittings, for maximum energy efficiency and low utility bills. A lift is provided to all floors, so using the stairs whilst carrying heavy shopping isn’t a chore.
A great deal of importance is placed on the communal areas, providing a welcome area for you, your family and friends. All of our developments also have the added benefit of a Guest Suite to accommodate visiting family and friends.
The development will have the following typical specification:
- Easy-turn lever taps
- Fitted and tiled shower room
- Fitted kitchen with built in appliances
- Fitted mirror wardrobe to main bedroom
- Heated towel rail in shower room
- Illuminated light switches
Find out more about Independent Retirement Living
- What is retirement living?
- Independent living
- Safety and security
- Facilities at our lodges
- Is retirement living for you?
- How much does it cost?
- Millstream Management Services
- See what our customers say
Our moving services are designed to help you every step of the way.
Please note this is a generic virtual tour.
Clacton-on-Sea, the largest town on the Essex Sunshine Coast, is a bustling but affordable seaside resort which boasts an array of entertainment facilities including a pleasure pier, arcades, the Princes and the West Cliff Theatres (The West Cliff is one of the last theatres in the country to put on an old-style summer show), a golf course, seafront walks, water sports and much more.
- Clacton Seafront Gardens which run along the top of the seafront west of Clacton Pier has also been awarded a Green Flag and includes various sections with formal gardens, memorials and places to sit.
- The main shopping area contains many of the more familiar national chains, independent stores and a variety of eateries. Just outside of town is Clacton Shopping Village offering a wide range of individual stores with famous name brands at discounted prices.
- An annual events programme including fetes, fairs, carnivals and the two day annual Clacton Airshow in August with historic and modern aircraft which will keep you occupied.
- With easy links by road, train, coach, ferry and plane and the centre of London only an hour or so away it really is the perfect place to retire.
- Train Station
- Clacton Pier
- Clacton Pavilion
- Medical Centre
If you are using a Sat Nav system you may need the full address of this development. The postcode is newly created by Royal Mail and may not be accurate for some months.Get Directions