Retirement Apartments in Frinton-On-Sea
Cooper Lodge is a stunning development of 40 one and two bedroom apartments in the pretty seaside town of Frinton on Sea. The development is situated within easy reach of Connaught Avenue, once known as the ‘Bond Street of East Anglia’ the main shopping area and eateries within Frinton. The elegant Esplanade and cliff-top Greensward is beyond the town, just 500 yards from Cooper Lodge, and houses a collection of colourful Victorian style beach huts fronting the soft sandy beach.
We have recently introduced our Experience Apartment, allowing you to trial the Churchill Retirement lifestyle in one of our beautiful apartments before you buy. Your stay will also allow you to meet the Lodge Manager and other Owners in our Coffee Bar and Owners’ Lounge and enjoy the landscaped gardens, why not try it for yourself and discover how comfortable and relaxing your new apartment can be.
This development is 80% SOLD – Don’t miss out! Get in touch with our team today to book an appointment to view Cooper Lodge.
Our developments have been carefully designed to make life easier, leaving you free to enjoy your retirement.
All apartments are completely self-contained with their own front door, providing you with privacy and peace and quiet when you want it. There is a choice of one and two bedroom apartments and they may all vary slightly when it comes to dimensions and position of rooms.
Kitchens are tiled with colour-coordinated worktops, and come with integrated appliances.
All apartments are inspected by our Customer Services department to ensure they meet the high standard of finish and quality expected by our customers. All of our Lodges benefit from a comprehensive 10-year Building Warranty Guarantee.
- 24 hour Careline support system
- Energy efficient and economical heating
- Free parking
- Landscaped garden with seating areas
- Lift to all floors
- Lodge Manager
- Owners' Lounge with coffee bar
- Secure camera entry system
- Secure entrance from car park
Service charges explained…
We understand that the ongoing cost of running your new apartment is an important factor to consider when deciding to purchase a Churchill apartment, here’s some key Service Charge benefits:
- Downsizing from a 3 bed house to a 2 bed apartment could save approximately £1,300* per year.
- A potential saving of around 15% on bills.
- Renewable technologies to supply hot water and heating to reduce electricity bills.
- We also insulate our developments to a very high standard.
- The need to turn the heating on is kept to a minimum.
- Owners are consulted annually
- We always aim to keep the cost as low as possible.
“Living in a Churchill Apartment is absolutely marvellous. The whole building is so nice and warm all the time that we’ve hardly had to use the heating inside our apartment. When we do turn it up a notch or two it’s nice to know we don’t have to worry about the cost or the environmental impact, as it’s all so energy efficient and covered within our annual service charge.”
John and Doreen Pitt, Lewis Carroll Lodge, Cheltenham
We are here to help you every step of the way
We appreciate everyone’s household costs will differ, and just how daunting the idea of a service charge can be. We are here to help you every step of the way, please contact one of the team to discuss your current costs and help you discover just how much you could be saving. A full service charge budget analysis is available for each individual development.
*Based on ‘Sizing up the Situation’ report (Housing LIN, 2014) and Millstream Service Charge data.
Find out more about Independent Retirement Living
- What is retirement living?
- Independent living
- Safety and security
- Facilities at our lodges
- Is retirement living for you?
- How much does it cost?
- Millstream Management Services
- See what our customers say
Our moving services are designed to help you every step of the way.
Please note this is a generic virtual tour.
Quaint seaside town
This beautiful seaside town in Essex is part of the Parish of Frinton-on-Sea and Walton-on-the-Naze. The development is situated within easy reach of the high street and offers a range of independent shops, eateries and a couple of local supermarkets.
- Frinton-on-Sea and the surrounding area of Walton-on-the-Naze offer a broad range of leisure facilities. The leisure centre has an indoor pool and gym that can be found within a mile of the site. Walton has two theatres that offer pantomimes, drama and a range of live entertainment.
- The town of Frinton-on-sea has a cricket club, tennis club and golf club – ideal for the more active retiree. Being on the seafront there are vast amounts of walks and cycling paths from Frinton-on-Sea to surrounding towns.
- This traditional town offers a bakery, a butchers, a fishmongers and a greengrocers, so you can buy the weekly shop from local suppliers.
- Walton-on-the-Naze has an 86ft navigational tower that houses an art gallery, museum, tea room and roof viewing platform with spectacular panoramic views. Located on the sea front is a former lifeboat house, which is now a museum that houses the history of the town.
- With excellent transport links, the local train station is situated within walking distance from the development and there are many local buses that provide access to surrounding towns such as Walton-on-the-Naze, Colchester, Holland-on-Sea and Clacton-on-Sea.
To locate the points of interest on the map hover over the location marker.
- Cooper Lodge
- Frinton & Walton Swimming Pool
- Cricket Club
- Lawn Tennis Club
- Frinton Golf Club
- West Cliff Theatre
- Princes Theatre
- Naze Tower
If you are using a Sat Nav system you may need the full address of this development. The postcode is newly created by Royal Mail and may not be accurate for some months.Get Directions
Move for Free* and be in for Summer! This exclusive offer means we'll cover your moving costs - there's never been a better time to move to a Churchill Apartment. *T&Cs apply
People at Churchill Retirement Living’s Cooper Lodge development in Frinton-on-Sea came together this week to plant a tree in celebration of The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee.
More properties in Essex and nearby
Awaiting Planning Permission