Retirement apartments for sale in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
We have a beautiful collection of 65 one and two bedroom retirement apartments available to buy in Cheltenham.
Named by the Sunday Times as the ‘Best Place to Live’ in the South West, the Cotswold spa town of Cheltenham has everything you need for a fantastic retirement lifestyle. Premium shops, restaurants, cafes, bars, and leisure facilities are all on your doorstep.
Being in the Cotswolds region, Cheltenham is surrounded by stunning landscapes and beautiful nature. Retiring in these natural surroundings means you can enjoy many outdoor activities. You’ll also be well connected to the road network to close by towns like Birmingham and Oxford, perfect for a trip out too.
We have recently introduced our Experience Apartment, allowing you to trial the Churchill Retirement lifestyle in one of our beautiful apartments before you buy. Your stay will also allow you to meet the Lodge Manager and other Owners in our Coffee Bar and Owners Lounge and enjoy the landscaped gardens, why not try it for yourself and discover how comfortable and relaxing your new apartment can be.
Call us today on 01242 257068 to find out more!
All our retirement homes in the UK have been carefully designed to make life easier, leaving you free to enjoy your retirement lifestyle in Cheltenham!
All apartments are completely self-contained with their own front door, providing you with privacy and peace and quiet when you want it. There is a choice of one and two bedroom apartments and they may all vary slightly when it comes to dimensions and position of rooms.
The Cheltenham retirement homes have Kitchens that are tiled with colour-coordinated worktops and come with integrated appliances.
All apartments are inspected by our Customer Services department to ensure they meet the high standard of finish and quality expected by our customers. Churchill Retirement Living is the only major housebuilder to offer a 3 year warranty period as standard. Churchill is also a member of the National House-Building Council and every Churchill apartment is also covered by a 10 year NHBC Buildmark warranty.
- 24 hour call centre support system
- Energy efficient and economical heating
- Fitted kitchen with built in appliances
- Free parking
- Guest Suite for friends and family
- Landscaped gardens
- Lodge Manager
- Owners' Lounge with Coffee Bar and WIFI
- Secure camera entry system
Service charges explained…
We understand that the ongoing cost of running your new apartment is an important factor to consider when deciding to purchase a Churchill apartment, here’s some key Service Charge benefits:
- Downsizing from an average 3 bedroom house to a retirement apartment could save an average of approximately £2,300* per year
- A potential saving of around 15% on bills.
- Renewable technologies to supply hot water and heating to reduce electricity bills.
- We also insulate our developments to a very high standard.
- The need to turn the heating on is kept to a minimum.
- Owners are consulted annually
- We always aim to keep the cost as low as possible.
“Living in a Churchill Apartment is absolutely marvellous. The whole building is so nice and warm all the time that we’ve hardly had to use the heating inside our apartment. When we do turn it up a notch or two it’s nice to know we don’t have to worry about the cost or the environmental impact, as it’s all so energy efficient and covered within our annual service charge.”
John and Doreen Pitt, Lewis Carroll Lodge, Cheltenham
We are here to help you every step of the way
We appreciate everyone’s household costs will differ, and just how daunting the idea of a service charge can be. We are here to help you every step of the way, please contact one of the team to discuss your current costs and help you discover just how much you could be saving. A full service charge budget analysis is available for each individual development.
*Comparison between a typical 3 bedroom house from EPC data and a typical one and two bedroom Churchill apartment taken from EPC/Service Charge data
Find out more about Independent Retirement Living
- What is retirement living?
- Independent living
- Safety and security
- Facilities at our lodges
- Is retirement living for you?
- How much does it cost?
- Churchill Estates Management
- See what our customers say
Our moving services are designed to help you every step of the way.
Discover what Cheltenham has to offer
Our new retirement apartments in Cheltenham are perfectly located in the heart of the town, within walking distance of plenty of leisure features, coffee shops, pharmacies, national retailers and several restaurants. There is an abundance of things to do at any time of the year just a stones’ throw from your new retirement apartment.
- Cheltenham was specifically designed in its 18th and 19th Century heyday as a pleasure health resort for wealthy visitors, the legacy of which is an exceptional range of quality restaurants and entertainment in an elegant Regency spa town.
- Owners at Lewis Carroll Lodge will be perfectly located to relax in Cheltenham’s award-winning gardens. Cheltenham boasts a variety of cultural festivals and events, from horse racing, music and literature to family fiestas.
- Cheltenham is the home of the flagship race of British steeplechase horse racing. The Gold Cup is the main event of the Cheltenham Festival, held every March.
- Cheltenham has been described as “a town within a park”. The beauty and picturesque sights of Cheltenham continue to attract visitors from countries all over the world. There will be plenty of opportunity to enjoy the beauty of Cheltenham’s parks, open spaces and general greenery of the town during your retirement.
To locate the points of interest on the map hover over the location marker.
- Lewis Carroll Lodge
- Post Office
- Doctors Surgery
- Gill Newsagents
- Convenience Store
If you are using a Sat Nav system you may need the full address of this development. The postcode is newly created by Royal Mail and may not be accurate for some months.Get Directions
Apartment 20 – £239,950
A stunning one bedroom apartment facing east on the first floor, that could be yours sooner than you think!
We can help you Move for Free or why not ask about our Home Exchange package?
– Contact us to find out more.
Move for Free* or up to £11,000 Cashback* in conjunction with Home Exchange - The choice is yours
Many Owners have taken advantage of once of these fantastic offers which is why we are brining our 'Choices' promotion back! Pop in for a coffee and a chat and we can talk through your options and find out what's important to you!