Retirement Apartments in Cheltenham
Named by the Sunday Times as the ‘Best Place to Live’ in the South West, the Cotswold spa town of Cheltenham is the location for a beautiful collection of 65 one and two bedroom retirement apartments. You will find everything you need just a stone’s throw away from the development including shops, restaurants, cafes and leisure facilities. Call us today to arrange an appointment to view.
We have recently introduced our Experience Apartment, allowing you to trial the Churchill Retirement lifestyle in one of our beautiful apartments before you buy. Your stay will also allow you to meet the Lodge Manager and other Owners in our Coffee Bar and Owners Lounge and enjoy the landscaped gardens, why not try it for yourself and discover how comfortable and relaxing your new apartment can be.
Our developments have been carefully designed to make life easier, leaving you free to enjoy your retirement.
All apartments are completely self-contained with their own front door, providing you with privacy and peace and quiet when you want it. There is a choice of one and two bedroom apartments and they may all vary slightly when it comes to dimensions and position of rooms.
Kitchens are tiled with colour-coordinated worktops, and come with integrated appliances.
All apartments are inspected by our Customer Services department to ensure they meet the high standard of finish and quality expected by our customers. All of our Lodges benefit from a comprehensive 10-year Building Warranty Guarantee.
- 24 hour call centre support system
- Fitted kitchen with built in appliances
- Free parking
- Guest Suite for friends and family
- Landscaped gardens
- Lodge Manager
- Owners' Lounge with Coffee Bar and WIFI
- Secure camera entry system
Service charges explained…
We understand that the ongoing cost of running your new apartment is an important factor to consider when deciding to purchase a Churchill apartment, here’s some key Service Charge benefits:
- Downsizing from a 3 bed house to a 2 bed apartment could save approximately £1,300* per year.
- A potential saving of around 15% on bills.
- Renewable technologies to supply hot water and heating to reduce electricity bills.
- We also insulate our developments to a very high standard.
- The need to turn the heating on is kept to a minimum.
- Owners are consulted annually
- We always aim to keep the cost as low as possible.
“Living in a Churchill Apartment is absolutely marvellous. The whole building is so nice and warm all the time that we’ve hardly had to use the heating inside our apartment. When we do turn it up a notch or two it’s nice to know we don’t have to worry about the cost or the environmental impact, as it’s all so energy efficient and covered within our annual service charge.”
John and Doreen Pitt, Lewis Carroll Lodge, Cheltenham
We are here to help you every step of the way
We appreciate everyone’s household costs will differ, and just how daunting the idea of a service charge can be. We are here to help you every step of the way, please contact one of the team to discuss your current costs and help you discover just how much you could be saving. A full service charge budget analysis is available for each individual development.
*Based on ‘Sizing up the Situation’ report (Housing LIN, 2014) and Millstream Service Charge data.
Find out more about Independent Retirement Living
- What is retirement living?
- Independent living
- Safety and security
- Facilities at our lodges
- Is retirement living for you?
- How much does it cost?
- Millstream Management Services
- See what our customers say
Our moving services are designed to help you every step of the way.
Discover what Cheltenham has to offer
Our new retirement flats in Cheltenham are perfectly located in the heart of the town, within walking distance of plenty of leisure features, coffee shops, pharmacies, national retailers and several restaurants. There is an abundance of things to do at any time of the year just a stones’ throw from your new retirement apartment.
- Cheltenham was specifically designed in its 18th and 19th Century heyday as a pleasure health resort for wealthy visitors, the legacy of which is an exceptional range of quality restaurants and entertainment in an elegant Regency spa town.
- Owners at Lewis Carroll Lodge will be perfectly located to relax in Cheltenham’s award-winning gardens. Cheltenham boasts a variety of cultural festivals and events, from horse racing, music and literature to family fiestas.
- Cheltenham is the home of the flagship race of British steeplechase horse racing. The Gold Cup is the main event of the Cheltenham Festival, held every March.
- Cheltenham has been described as “a town within a park”. The beauty and picturesque sights of Cheltenham continue to attract visitors from countries all over the world. There will be plenty of opportunity to enjoy the beauty of Cheltenham’s parks, open spaces and general greenery of the town during your retirement.
To locate the points of interest on the map hover over the location marker.
- Lewis Carroll Lodge
- Post Office
- Doctors Surgery
- Gill Newsagents
- Convivence Store
If you are using a Sat Nav system you may need the full address of this development. The postcode is newly created by Royal Mail and may not be accurate for some months.Get Directions
Apartment 12a –
This beautiful one bedroom apartment is located on the ground floor and benefits from a private patio.
The carpets and fireplace are included in the sale of the apartment.
For a limited time we are offering a £5,000 discount* and our exclusive Move for Free* package – Don’t miss out!
Move for Free* and be in for Summer! This exclusive offer means we'll cover your moving costs - there's never been a better time to move to a Churchill Apartment. *T&Cs apply
People at Churchill Retirement Living’s Lewis Carroll Lodge development in Cheltenham came together this week to plant a tree in celebration of The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee.
More properties in Gloucestershire and nearby
Beautiful riverside location
Book a visit today!
ONE APARTMENT REMAINING!
1 & 2 bedroom apartments
Last one remaining!