Retirement properties in Pinner
Heath Lodge is a stunning development of just 30 one and two bedroom retirement apartments, ideally located in the heart of Pinner which has retained much of its ancient charm, particularly in the original village centre, despite its proximity to the capital. Pinner possesses something for everyone whilst also benefiting from the Freedom Pass allowing free travel to explore all that London has to offer.
We have recently introduced our Experience Apartment, allowing you to trial the Churchill Retirement lifestyle in one of our beautiful apartments before you buy. Your stay will also allow you to meet the Lodge Manager and other Owners in our Coffee Bar and Owners’ Lounge and enjoy the landscaped gardens, why not try it for yourself and discover how comfortable and relaxing your new apartment can be.
FINAL APARTMENT REMAINING – don’t miss out!
This development features a stunning roof terrace, perfect for relaxing with a book in the sun during the summer or admiring the views.
Our developments have been carefully designed to make life easier, leaving you free to enjoy your retirement.
All apartments are completely self-contained with their own front door, providing you with privacy and peace and quiet when you want it. There is a choice of one and two bedroom apartments and they may all vary slightly when it comes to dimensions and position of rooms.
Kitchens are tiled with colour-coordinated worktops, and come with integrated appliances.
All apartments are inspected by our Customer Services department to ensure they meet the high standard of finish and quality expected by our customers. Churchill Retirement Living is the only major housebuilder to offer a 3 year warranty period as standard. Churchill is also a member of the National House-Building Council and every Churchill apartment is also covered by a 10 year NHBC Buildmark warranty.
- 24 hour Careline support system
- Gated development
- Lift to all floors
- Owners' Lounge with coffee bar
- Private gated parking
- Rooftop terrace
- Secure camera entry system
- Secure entrance from car park
- Walk out balconies on selected apartments
Service charges explained…
We understand that the ongoing cost of running your new apartment is an important factor to consider when deciding to purchase a Churchill apartment, here’s some key Service Charge benefits:
- Downsizing from an average 3 bedroom house to a retirement apartment could save an average of approximately £2,300* per year
- A potential saving of around 15% on bills.
- Renewable technologies to supply hot water and heating to reduce electricity bills.
- We also insulate our developments to a very high standard.
- The need to turn the heating on is kept to a minimum.
- Owners are consulted annually
- We always aim to keep the cost as low as possible.
“Living in a Churchill Apartment is absolutely marvellous. The whole building is so nice and warm all the time that we’ve hardly had to use the heating inside our apartment. When we do turn it up a notch or two it’s nice to know we don’t have to worry about the cost or the environmental impact, as it’s all so energy efficient and covered within our annual service charge.”
John and Doreen Pitt, Lewis Carroll Lodge, Cheltenham
We are here to help you every step of the way
We appreciate everyone’s household costs will differ, and just how daunting the idea of a service charge can be. We are here to help you every step of the way, please contact one of the team to discuss your current costs and help you discover just how much you could be saving. A full service charge budget analysis is available for each individual development.
*Comparison between a typical 3 bedroom house from EPC data and a typical one and two bedroom Churchill apartment taken from EPC/Service Charge data
Find out more about Independent Retirement Living
- What is retirement living?
- Independent living
- Safety and security
- Facilities at our lodges
- Is retirement living for you?
- How much does it cost?
- Churchill Estates Management
- See what our customers say
Our moving services are designed to help you every step of the way.
Please note this is a generic virtual tour.
Life in Pinner
Located within a residential area on the outer fringes of north-west London, Pinner has retained much of its ancient charm, particularly in the original village centre, despite its proximity to the capital. These new flats in Pinner are well-placed, close to local amenities and Pinner station for easy access to the surrounding areas.
- The high street features delightful timber-framed buildings, small antiques and craft shops, overlooked by the medieval hilltop church of St John the Baptist. The church hosts a first-class jazz scene, reflecting Pinner’s unique amalgamation of past and present.
- The Pinner Memorial Park contains the historic lakeside West House as well as a tranquil Peace Garden commemorating the end of World War II.
- Fine countryside is preserved in local woodlands and parkland at Pinner Park dairy farm and along the river Pinn, while Grim’s Dyke (an Iron Age legacy – runs between Pinner Green and Harrow Weald.
- This district is the setting for BBC sitcom “One Foot in the Grave”, and Pinner is also the birthplace of Sir Elton John and Sir Patrick Moore, and the adopted home town of its favourite son, cartoonist Heath Robinson.
To locate the points of interest on the map hover over the location marker.
- Heath Lodge
- St John's Church
- Golf Club
- Headstone Manor Musuem
- Memorial Park
- Harrow Arts Centre
- Post Office
- Health Centre
- Tube Station
If you are using a Sat Nav system you may need the full address of this development. The postcode is newly created by Royal Mail and may not be accurate for some months.Get Directions
FINAL APARTMENT REMAINING!
This amazing ground floor, 2 bedroom apartment is available for £699,950.
Call the team today and make this final apartment your new home!
Contact us for more information
Move for Free* or up to £20,000 Cashback* in conjunction with Home Exchange - The choice is yours
Many Owners have taken advantage of once of these fantastic offers which is why we are brining our 'Choices' promotion back! Pop in for a coffee and a chat and we can talk through your options and find out what's important to you!
More properties in Greater London and nearby
Prices from £249,950
Last Chance to Buy – Only 1 Apartments Available
Prices from £350,000
Excellent town centre location!
Prices from £324,950
Last Chance to Buy – Final Two Remaining
Prices from £399,950
Experience Apartment – Try Before You Buy!
Prices from £299,950
Peace of Mind With Security Built In
Prices from £350,000
Prices from £250,000
Excellent Town Centre Location!
Over 50% SOLD!
Stunning rooftop terrace and wellbeing suite!
Boutique Style Development
OVER 75% SOLD
Seasonal Savings – don’t miss out!
Awaiting Planning Permission
Awaiting Planning Permission
Prices from £274,950
1 Bedroom Apartment from £324,950
2 Bedroom Apartment from £399,950