Retirement properties in Park Gate
Beck Lodge is a development of 46 one and two bedroom retirement apartments located on Botley Road in Park Gate. Ideally located for the local shops and amenities, Beck Lodge is also within easy reach of Locks Heath, Whiteley Shopping Centre, and Swanick Marina where you can enjoy beautiful riverside walks.
Don’t miss out on this popular development – pop in today, discover our secret gardens and see for yourself what life at Beck Lodge is really like – no appointment needed!
All apartments at Churchill Retirement Living are completely self-contained with their own front door, providing you with privacy and peace and quiet when you want it.
There is a choice of one and two bedroom apartments and they may all vary slightly when it comes to dimensions and position of rooms.
Kitchens are tiled with colour-coordinated worktops, and come fully fitted with a waist-height oven, hob, hood and fridge/freezer. Most of our developments also have integral washer/dryers fitted in all apartments as standard.
The master bedrooms have walk-in wardrobes as well as TV and telephone points, with even the smallest details considered.
The apartments come with tiled shower rooms as standard, while some of them have separate en-suites and cloakrooms as well – all designed for ease of use and with the needs of our customers in mind.
All apartments are stringently inspected by our Customer Services department to ensure they are handed over to the standard of finish and quality expected by our customers.
- 24 hour call centre support system
- A stone’s throw from a convenience store
- Focal pergola and patio area in the garden
- Large, mature and beautiful landscaped gardens
- Lodge Manager
- Residential area with basic amenities close by
- Secure camera entry system
- Very spacious and comfortable Owners’ Lounge
Service charges explained…
We understand that the ongoing cost of running your new apartment is an important factor to consider when deciding to purchase a Churchill apartment, here’s some key Service Charge benefits:
- Downsizing from an average 3 bedroom house to a retirement apartment could save an average of approximately £2,300* per year
- A potential saving of around 15% on bills.
- Renewable technologies to supply hot water and heating to reduce electricity bills.
- We also insulate our developments to a very high standard.
- The need to turn the heating on is kept to a minimum.
- Owners are consulted annually
- We always aim to keep the cost as low as possible.
“Living in a Churchill Apartment is absolutely marvellous. The whole building is so nice and warm all the time that we’ve hardly had to use the heating inside our apartment. When we do turn it up a notch or two it’s nice to know we don’t have to worry about the cost or the environmental impact, as it’s all so energy efficient and covered within our annual service charge.”
John and Doreen Pitt, Lewis Carroll Lodge, Cheltenham
We are here to help you every step of the way
We appreciate everyone’s household costs will differ, and just how daunting the idea of a service charge can be. We are here to help you every step of the way, please contact one of the team to discuss your current costs and help you discover just how much you could be saving. A full service charge budget analysis is available for each individual development.
*Comparison between a typical 3 bedroom house from EPC data and a typical one and two bedroom Churchill apartment taken from EPC/Service Charge data
Find out more about Independent Retirement Living
- What is retirement living?
- Independent living
- Safety and security
- Facilities at our lodges
- Is retirement living for you?
- How much does it cost?
- Churchill Estates Management
- See what our customers say
Our moving services are designed to help you every step of the way.
Please note this is a generic virtual tour.
A thriving village community
Park Gate offers a variety of amenities including a Post Office, supermarkets, a delicatessen, greengrocers, banks and hairdressers. The area is easily located just off the M27 motorway, whilst the closest train station is situated in Swanwick with services to Southampton, Brighton, Portsmouth and London Victoria.
- Locks Heath shopping centre is located under a mile away from Park Gate where you will find a large supermarket, a library and a variety of other shops
- Fareham Community Hospital is located in Sarisbury Green less than a mile from Park Gate
- Swanwick Marina is located under 4 miles away
To locate the points of interest on the map hover over the location marker.
- Beck Lodge
- Convenience Store
- Post Office
If you are using a Sat Nav system you may need the full address of this development. The postcode is newly created by Royal Mail and may not be accurate for some months.Get Directions
Move for Free* or up to £15,000 Cashback* in conjunction with Home Exchange - The choice is yours
Many Owners have taken advantage of once of these fantastic offers which is why we are brining our 'Choices' promotion back! Pop in for a coffee and a chat and we can talk through your options and find out what's important to you! *T&C's apply
Fareham’s White Watch crew recently joined Churchill Retirement Living apartment Owners for a coffee morning at Beck Lodge in Park Gate.
More properties in Hampshire and nearby
Now all reserved!
Seasonal Savings – don’t miss out!
Prices from £344,950
Excellent Town Centre Location!
Only 2 Remaining!
Awaiting Planning Permission
Seasonal Savings – don’t miss out!
Over 50% SOLD!
Don’t Miss Out – Final two apartments available