Retirement Apartments coming soon to Fareham
This outstanding site in the heart of Fareham’s vibrant town centre has been acquired by Churchill Retirement Living and we are delighted to announce planning permission has been granted for 37 one and two bedroom retirement apartments. If you are looking to move sooner, why not visit our nearby selling development in Park Gate.
Register your interest now and be amongst the first to receive updates.
Our developments have been carefully designed to make life easier, leaving you free to enjoy your retirement.
All apartments are completely self-contained with their own front door, providing you with privacy and peace and quiet when you want it. There is a choice of one and two bedroom apartments and they may all vary slightly when it comes to dimensions and position of rooms.
Kitchens are tiled with colour-coordinated worktops, and come with integrated appliances.
All apartments are inspected by our Customer Services department to ensure they meet the high standard of finish and quality expected by our customers. All of our Lodges benefit from a comprehensive 10-year Building Warranty Guarantee.
- Fitted kitchen with built in appliances
- Free parking
- Guest Suite for friends and family
- Landscaped garden
- Lodge Manager
- Owners' Lounge with coffee bar
Service charges explained…
We understand that the ongoing cost of running your new apartment is an important factor to consider when deciding to purchase a Churchill apartment, here’s some key Service Charge benefits:
- Downsizing from a 3 bed house to a 2 bed apartment could save approximately £1,300* per year.
- A potential saving of around 15% on bills.
- Renewable technologies to supply hot water and heating to reduce electricity bills.
- We also insulate our developments to a very high standard.
- The need to turn the heating on is kept to a minimum.
- Owners are consulted annually
- We always aim to keep the cost as low as possible.
“Living in a Churchill Apartment is absolutely marvellous. The whole building is so nice and warm all the time that we’ve hardly had to use the heating inside our apartment. When we do turn it up a notch or two it’s nice to know we don’t have to worry about the cost or the environmental impact, as it’s all so energy efficient and covered within our annual service charge.”
John and Doreen Pitt, Lewis Carroll Lodge, Cheltenham
We are here to help you every step of the way
We appreciate everyone’s household costs will differ, and just how daunting the idea of a service charge can be. We are here to help you every step of the way, please contact one of the team to discuss your current costs and help you discover just how much you could be saving. A full service charge budget analysis is available for each individual development.
*Based on ‘Sizing up the Situation’ report (Housing LIN, 2014) and Millstream Service Charge data.
Find out more about Independent Retirement Living
- What is retirement living?
- Independent living
- Safety and security
- Facilities at our lodges
- Is retirement living for you?
- How much does it cost?
- Millstream Management Services
- See what our customers say
Our moving services are designed to help you every step of the way.
Please note this is a generic virtual tour.
Vibrant market town in the heart of Hampshire
Fareham is a lively market town in south east Hampshire, nestled between the cities of Southampton and Portsmouth. Boasting an array of shops, cafes, restaurants and pubs, and benefits from being just minutes from the motorway and other transport links.
- Fareham is home to its own independent Farmers’ Markets located in the West Street precinct. On the first Saturday of the month, you will find local farmers selling their freshly grown produce for you to enjoy.
- The shopping centre in Fareham offers a multitude of high street shops including Boots, Debenhams and Next.
- Portchester Castle is just a few miles away, guarding the head of Portsmouth Harbour. Explore the history of the castle as you wander around the exhibition, and don’t miss the spiral stairway for a beautiful view of the harbour from the keep’s roof.
- Just 10 minutes away by train is Portsmouth. Perfect for a day out to Gunwharf Quays or to visit the Spinnaker Tower in this historic city.
To locate the points of interest on the map hover over the location marker.
- Fareham Shopping Centre
- Portchester Castle
- Hill Head Beach
- Fareham Train Station
- Golf Club
- Tea Rooms
- Post Office
If you are using a Sat Nav system you may need the full address of this development. The postcode is newly created by Royal Mail and may not be accurate for some months.Get Directions
Churchill Retirement Living has been granted planning permission to build 64 brand new retirement apartments in Kendal, creating 120 new jobs and bringing around £2.7 million of extra spending to the local high street. Regenerating the former Magistrates Court on Burneside Road, the new development will be a thriving new community in the heart of
More properties in Hampshire and nearby
OVER 40% SOLD!
Awaiting Planning Permission
Selling Fast – Don’t miss out!
Show Complex Now Open!
Last few remaining!
Awaiting Planning Permission
Show Complex Now Open!
ONLY 3 REMAINING!
1 & 2 bedroom apartments
Roof Terrace Lounge
Low Maintenance Living