Retirement apartments coming soon in Drayton
This well-located site in the desirable residential district of Drayton in Portsmouth has been acquired by Churchill Retirement Living and is currently awaiting planning permission. Register your interest today for updates.
Our developments have been carefully designed to make life easier, leaving you free to enjoy your retirement.
All apartments are completely self-contained with their own front door, providing you with privacy and peace and quiet when you want it. There is a choice of one and two bedroom apartments and they may all vary slightly when it comes to dimensions and position of rooms.
Kitchens are tiled with colour-coordinated worktops, and come with integrated appliances.
All apartments are inspected by our Customer Services department to ensure they meet the high standard of finish and quality expected by our customers. All of our Lodges benefit from a comprehensive 10-year Building Warranty Guarantee.
- Fitted kitchen with built in appliances
- Free parking
- Guest Suite for friends and family
- Landscaped garden
- Lodge Manager
- Owners' Lounge with coffee bar
Service charges explained…
We understand that the ongoing cost of running your new apartment is an important factor to consider when deciding to purchase a Churchill apartment, here’s some key Service Charge benefits:
- Downsizing from a 3 bed house to a 2 bed apartment could save approximately £1,300* per year.
- A potential saving of around 15% on bills.
- Renewable technologies to supply hot water and heating to reduce electricity bills.
- We also insulate our developments to a very high standard.
- The need to turn the heating on is kept to a minimum.
- Owners are consulted annually
- We always aim to keep the cost as low as possible.
“Living in a Churchill Apartment is absolutely marvellous. The whole building is so nice and warm all the time that we’ve hardly had to use the heating inside our apartment. When we do turn it up a notch or two it’s nice to know we don’t have to worry about the cost or the environmental impact, as it’s all so energy efficient and covered within our annual service charge.”
John and Doreen Pitt, Lewis Carroll Lodge, Cheltenham
We are here to help you every step of the way
We appreciate everyone’s household costs will differ, and just how daunting the idea of a service charge can be. We are here to help you every step of the way, please contact one of the team to discuss your current costs and help you discover just how much you could be saving. A full service charge budget analysis is available for each individual development.
*Based on ‘Sizing up the Situation’ report (Housing LIN, 2014) and Millstream Service Charge data.
Find out more about Independent Retirement Living
- What is retirement living?
- Independent living
- Safety and security
- Facilities at our lodges
- Is retirement living for you?
- How much does it cost?
- Millstream Management Services
- See what our customers say
Our moving services are designed to help you every step of the way.
Please note this is a generic virtual tour.
Popular residential town in Portsmouth
Situated on Havant Road in the popular residential area of Drayton, this development site is ideally located for the local shops and amenities and within easy reach of the waterfront city of Portsmouth.
- Drayton is home to a number of traditional independent stores including a florist, hairdresser, newsagent, opticians, patisserie and pharmacy together with a large supermarket catering for your everyday needs.
- The area has a strong local community boasting a number of clubs and associations covering interests as diverse as bridge, gardening and sport. There is also a regular calendar of events held at the Drayton Centre and the village’s local churches throughout the year.
- Portsmouth Golf Course is an 18-hole course with beautiful tree lined fairways located just north of Drayton on Portsdown Hill and boasts fantastic views over Portsmouth, Southsea and Langstone Harbour.
- Portsmouth Historic Dockyard, home to the Mary Rose, HMS Victory, HMS Warrior 1860 and the National Museum of the Royal Navy stands close to the iconic Spinnaker Tower from where you can enjoy spectacular views of the city. The city also boasts Gunwharf Quays shopping centre with 95 shopping outlets set in pedestrianised avenues, several restaurants and coffee shops, a health and fitness centre and a 14-screen cinema.
- Drayton has easy access to the M27 and A3 and is well served by public transport. Bus stops are located within a few hundred metres of the site and provide regular services to Southsea, Portsmouth City Centre, Cosham and Havant.
To locate the points of interest on the map hover over the location marker.
- Doctors Surgery
- Train Station
- Post Office
- Coffee Shop
If you are using a Sat Nav system you may need the full address of this development. The postcode is newly created by Royal Mail and may not be accurate for some months.Get Directions
More properties in Hampshire and nearby
OVER 40% SOLD!
Selling Fast – Don’t miss out!
Show Complex Now Open!
1 & 2 bedroom apartments
Show Complex Now Open!
Roof Terrace Lounge
Last few remaining!
Low Maintenance Living