Retirement Apartments in Hythe
Nestled between the New Forest and Southampton Water, the pretty village of Hythe is home to Hubert Lodge, a brand new development of 43 one and two bedroom retirement apartments which is well-located for the village’s Georgian high street, historic pier and waterfront.
Due to extremely high demand, Hubert Lodge is already 60% sold, so to ensure you don’t miss out, call us today to book your priority appointment.
All apartments at Churchill Retirement Living are completely self-contained with their own front door, providing you with privacy and peace and quiet when you want it.
There is a choice of one and two bedroom apartments and they may all vary slightly when it comes to dimensions and position of rooms.
Kitchens are tiled with colour-coordinated worktops, and come fully fitted with a waist-height oven, hob, hood and fridge/freezer. Most of our developments also have integral washer/dryers fitted in all apartments as standard.
The master bedrooms have walk-in wardrobes as well as TV and telephone points, with even the smallest details considered.
The apartments come with tiled shower rooms as standard, while some of them have separate en-suites and cloakrooms as well – all designed for ease of use and with the needs of our customers in mind.
All apartments are stringently inspected by our Customer Services department to ensure they are handed over to the standard of finish and quality expected by our customers.
- 24 hour call centre support system
- Beautiful and well maintained landscaped garden
- Brand new apartments with high quality decor
- Close proximity to the New Forest and village centre
- Lodge Manager
- Secure camera entry system
- Short walk to the neighbouring supermarket
- Very spacious and comfortable Owners’ Lounge
Service charges explained…
We understand that the ongoing cost of running your new apartment is an important factor to consider when deciding to purchase a Churchill apartment, here’s some key Service Charge benefits:
- Downsizing from a 3 bed house to a 2 bed apartment could save approximately £1,300* per year.
- A potential saving of around 15% on bills.
- Renewable technologies to supply hot water and heating to reduce electricity bills.
- We also insulate our developments to a very high standard.
- The need to turn the heating on is kept to a minimum.
- Owners are consulted annually
- We always aim to keep the cost as low as possible.
“Living in a Churchill Apartment is absolutely marvellous. The whole building is so nice and warm all the time that we’ve hardly had to use the heating inside our apartment. When we do turn it up a notch or two it’s nice to know we don’t have to worry about the cost or the environmental impact, as it’s all so energy efficient and covered within our annual service charge.”
John and Doreen Pitt, Lewis Carroll Lodge, Cheltenham
We are here to help you every step of the way
We appreciate everyone’s household costs will differ, and just how daunting the idea of a service charge can be. We are here to help you every step of the way, please contact one of the team to discuss your current costs and help you discover just how much you could be saving. A full service charge budget analysis is available for each individual development.
*Based on ‘Sizing up the Situation’ report (Housing LIN, 2014) and Millstream Service Charge data.
Find out more about Independent Retirement Living
- What is retirement living?
- Independent living
- Safety and security
- Facilities at our lodges
- Is retirement living for you?
- How much does it cost?
- Millstream Management Services
- See what our customers say
Our moving services are designed to help you every step of the way.
Please note this is a generic virtual tour.
Waterfront living on the edge of the New Forest
Hythe was once a little fishing village in the New Forest and it has expanded into a town located close to Southampton Water. The spectacular views across the water make Hythe a hugely popular place to live – and with good reason.
- The town has all the usual amenities including supermarkets, a library, post office and several cafes and eateries.
- The historic Hythe Pier is home to the oldest running pier train in the world! At the end of the pier, the electric Hythe Pier Train connects with the Hythe Ferry, offering transportation to the city of Southampton. This efficient, albeit unusual transport method means access to the city is easy.
- Every Tuesday, Hythe Market is held in St Johns Street car park, selling things like vegetables, meat, cheese, clothing and pet products.
- For the more active retiree, Dibden Golf Course is located just a couple of miles away, while Applemore Health and Leisure Centre offers swimming pools, badminton courts and a gym.
To locate the points of interest on the map hover over the location marker.
- Hubert Lodge
- Post Office
- Doctor's Surgery
- Hythe marina village
- Dibden golf centre
- New Forest Wildlife Park
If you are using a Sat Nav system you may need the full address of this development. The postcode is newly created by Royal Mail and may not be accurate for some months.Get Directions
Move for Free* and be in for Summer! This exclusive offer means we'll cover your moving costs - there's never been a better time to move to a Churchill Apartment. *T&Cs apply
Super-fit retiree Ann Bruce-Low recently completed the Southampton Half Marathon at the tender age of 79, and she has well and truly caught the running bug with more races on the schedule over the coming months.
More properties in Hampshire and nearby
Selling Fast – Don’t miss out!
OVER 40% SOLD!
Awaiting Planning Permission
Awaiting Planning Permission
ONLY 3 REMAINING!
Last few remaining!
Show Complex Now Open!