Retirement properties in Lymington
This development of 41 one and two bedroom retirement apartments is centrally located close to Lymington town centre. Situated on North Close, Knights Lodge offers beautiful landscaped gardens to the rear of the development complete with a pergola and seating area.
This market town has a wide variety of shops including supermarkets, independent boutiques and a post office. There are lots of places to eat, drink and socialise. At the bottom of the High Street a cobbled road leads to the Old Town Quay.
Hurry! Knights Lodge is now 75% sold! Our Show Complex is open Tuesday to Saturday from 10am to 5pm; call today or pop in anytime – no appointment needed!!
Our developments have been carefully designed to make life easier, leaving you free to enjoy your retirement.
All apartments are completely self-contained with their own front door, providing you with privacy and peace and quiet when you want it. There is a choice of one and two bedroom apartments and they may all vary slightly when it comes to dimensions and position of rooms.
Kitchens are tiled with colour-coordinated worktops, and come with integrated appliances.
All apartments are inspected by our Customer Services department to ensure they meet the high standard of finish and quality expected by our customers. Churchill Retirement Living is the only major housebuilder to offer a 3 year warranty period as standard. Churchill is also a member of the National House-Building Council and every Churchill apartment is also covered by a 10 year NHBC Buildmark warranty.
- 24 hour call centre support system
- Close proximity to community centre, library & town centre
- Focal pergola and patio area in the garden
- Large, mature and beautiful landscaped gardens
- Lodge Manager
- Quiet and residential area
- Secure camera entry system
- Very spacious and comfortable Owners’ Lounge
Service charges explained…
We understand that the ongoing cost of running your new apartment is an important factor to consider when deciding to purchase a Churchill apartment, here’s some key Service Charge benefits:
- Downsizing from an average 3 bedroom house to a retirement apartment could save an average of approximately £2,300* per year
- A potential saving of around 15% on bills.
- Renewable technologies to supply hot water and heating to reduce electricity bills.
- We also insulate our developments to a very high standard.
- The need to turn the heating on is kept to a minimum.
- Owners are consulted annually
- We always aim to keep the cost as low as possible.
“Living in a Churchill Apartment is absolutely marvellous. The whole building is so nice and warm all the time that we’ve hardly had to use the heating inside our apartment. When we do turn it up a notch or two it’s nice to know we don’t have to worry about the cost or the environmental impact, as it’s all so energy efficient and covered within our annual service charge.”
John and Doreen Pitt, Lewis Carroll Lodge, Cheltenham
We are here to help you every step of the way
We appreciate everyone’s household costs will differ, and just how daunting the idea of a service charge can be. We are here to help you every step of the way, please contact one of the team to discuss your current costs and help you discover just how much you could be saving. A full service charge budget analysis is available for each individual development.
*Comparison between a typical 3 bedroom house from EPC data and a typical one and two bedroom Churchill apartment taken from EPC/Service Charge data
Find out more about Independent Retirement Living
- What is retirement living?
- Independent living
- Safety and security
- Facilities at our lodges
- Is retirement living for you?
- How much does it cost?
- Churchill Estates Management
- See what our customers say
Our moving services are designed to help you every step of the way.
Please note this is a generic virtual tour.
A Georgian waterfront market town
The traditional market town of Lymington, located on the South Coast is a lovely place in which to retire. The town offers a whole range of facilities including a bustling high street, home to a weekly street market, a hospital for routine appointments, sailing clubs, a leisure centre and an outdoor sea water swimming pool. A car and passenger ferry operates from Lymington to the Isle of Wight.
The New Forest National Park is close by offering plenty of opportunities to get out and about to enjoy the natural surroundings.
- The high street holds a weekly market selling local produce, perfect for picking up all your weekly essentials. You’ll also find a number of shops along the high street including traditional, independent stores and designer boutiques along with familiar high street names. There is also a choice of florists, bakers, greengrocers, pharmacies and a post office.
- Independent tea rooms and restaurants are scattered around the town, so you can enjoy a casual afternoon tea with family or a catch up with friends.
- The Lymington Centre is Lymington’s own community centre and is home to a cafe, cinema and theatre, while also offering leisure, education and fitness classes.
To locate the points of interest on the map hover over the location marker.
- Knights Lodge
- Post Office
- Train Station
- Lymington Quay
- Sammy Miller Motorcycle Museum
- Beaulieu National Motor Museum
If you are using a Sat Nav system you may need the full address of this development. The postcode is newly created by Royal Mail and may not be accurate for some months.Get Directions
Move for Free* or up to £18,000 Cashback* in conjunction with Home Exchange - The choice is yours
Many Owners have taken advantage of once of these fantastic offers which is why we are brining our 'Choices' promotion back! Pop in for a coffee and a chat and we can talk through your options and find out what's important to you!
More properties in Hampshire and nearby
Only 2 Remaining!
Now all reserved!
Seasonal Savings – don’t miss out!
Awaiting Planning Permission
Over 50% SOLD!
Excellent Town Centre Location!