Retirement Apartments coming soon to Hertford!
We are delighted to announce that we have been granted planning for 34 brand new retirement apartments on Railway Street in Hertford. The site is located at the edge of the town centre within easy walking distance of Marks & Spencer and Tesco supermarkets, and an array of retail outlets.
Register your details with us today and receive updates for this retirement development, coming soon!
- Show Complex
- Ready to
Our developments have been carefully designed to make life easier, leaving you free to enjoy your retirement.
All apartments are completely self-contained with their own front door, providing you with privacy and peace and quiet when you want it. There is a choice of one and two bedroom apartments and they may all vary slightly when it comes to dimensions and position of rooms.
Kitchens are tiled with colour-coordinated worktops, and come with integrated appliances.
All apartments are inspected by our Customer Services department to ensure they meet the high standard of finish and quality expected by our customers. Churchill Retirement Living is the only major housebuilder to offer a 3 year warranty period as standard. Churchill is also a member of the National House-Building Council and every Churchill apartment is also covered by a 10 year NHBC Buildmark warranty.
- 24 hour Careline support system
- Energy efficient and economical heating
- Free parking
- Landscaped gardens
- Lift to all floors
- Lodge Manager
- Low maintenance lifestyle
- Owners' Lounge with coffee bar
- Secure camera entry system
Service charges explained…
We understand that the ongoing cost of running your new apartment is an important factor to consider when deciding to purchase a Churchill apartment, here’s some key Service Charge benefits:
- Downsizing from an average 3 bedroom house to a retirement apartment could save an average of approximately £2,300* per year
- A potential saving of around 15% on bills.
- Renewable technologies to supply hot water and heating to reduce electricity bills.
- We also insulate our developments to a very high standard.
- The need to turn the heating on is kept to a minimum.
- Owners are consulted annually
- We always aim to keep the cost as low as possible.
“Living in a Churchill Apartment is absolutely marvellous. The whole building is so nice and warm all the time that we’ve hardly had to use the heating inside our apartment. When we do turn it up a notch or two it’s nice to know we don’t have to worry about the cost or the environmental impact, as it’s all so energy efficient and covered within our annual service charge.”
John and Doreen Pitt, Lewis Carroll Lodge, Cheltenham
We are here to help you every step of the way
We appreciate everyone’s household costs will differ, and just how daunting the idea of a service charge can be. We are here to help you every step of the way, please contact one of the team to discuss your current costs and help you discover just how much you could be saving. A full service charge budget analysis is available for each individual development.
*Comparison between a typical 3 bedroom house from EPC data and a typical one and two bedroom Churchill apartment taken from EPC/Service Charge data
Find out more about Independent Retirement Living
- What is retirement living?
- Independent living
- Safety and security
- Facilities at our lodges
- Is retirement living for you?
- How much does it cost?
- Churchill Estates Management
- See what our customers say
Our moving services are designed to help you every step of the way.
Please note this is a generic virtual tour.
Retire to the Hertfordshire countryside
- Hertford is a historic market town 20 miles north of London in the East Hertfordshire countryside and the town dates back to the 10th
- Excellent rail links to London from Hertford East to London Liverpool Street, via Tottenham Haleand Hertford North to Moorgate station, via Finsbury Park.
- A waterbus operates between April to September between Birchelet Green Shopping centre, Hertford and Ware priory
- Hertford Theatre is a modern theatre, cinema and art gallerycomplex at The Wash in the town centre.
- The Hertford Corn Exchange is a building where entertainment such as comedy and art exhibitions take place.
- Hertford has many food, drink and entertainment establishments and also benefits from close by leisure facilities including a public swimming pool and gym all situated at Hartham Common
- Train Station
- Hertford Castle
- Hartham Common Park
- Post Office
- Hertford Museum
If you are using a Sat Nav system you may need the full address of this development. The postcode is newly created by Royal Mail and may not be accurate for some months.Get Directions
More properties in Hertfordshire and nearby
Experience Apartment – Try Before You Buy!
Last One Remaining!
Last Chance to Buy – Final Two Remaining
Peace of Mind With Security Built In
OVER 75% SOLD
1 Bedroom Apartment from £324,950
2 Bedroom Apartment from £399,950
Prices from £399,950
Prices from £249,950
Prices from £324,950
Boutique Style Development
Last Chance to Buy – Only 1 Apartments Available
Last One Remaining!
Prices from £350,000
Prices from £350,000
Excellent town centre location!
Prices from £274,950
Show Complex Now Open