Retirement properties in Rainham
Bond Lodge is a stunning collection of 55 one and two bedroom retirement apartments, designed to create a relaxing, social and private retirement environment, perfectly located in the heart of Rainham.
Rainham is based in the beautiful county of Kent which is steeped in history and rich in maritime heritage, with Rochester’s incredible castle and cathedral and Historic Dockyard Chatham, a prospective World Heritage Site.
A variety of local retailers service the town of Rainham, which includes a selection of eateries, coffee shops, bank and a pharmacy, with the nearby Hempstead Valley Shopping Centre being home to over 50 popular retailers all under one roof – a shoppers delight
If travelling is a big part of your retirement lifestyle, then you will be happy to know Rainham offers excellent transport links with buses servicing the surrounding areas and London Bridge, London Victoria and St Pancras are all accessibility from Rainham main line station.
Call us to book your appointment to view our stunning new Show Complex!
- Show Complex
- Ready to
All our retirement developments across the country including Rainham have been designed with the upmost care to make your retirement years easier and comfortable, leaving you free to enjoy your retirement lifestyle.
Our one- and two-bedroom apartments are designed with plenty of space, luxury and the kitchen essentials you need to make those perfect meals.
All our retirement apartments are inspected by our Customer Services department to ensure they meet the high standard of finish and quality expected by our customers. All our Lodge’s benefit from a comprehensive 10-year Building Warranty Guarantee.
- 24 hour call centre support system
- Energy efficient and economical heating
- Free parking
- Guest Suite for friends and family
- Landscaped garden
- Lodge Manager
- Owners' Lounge with coffee bar
- Secure camera entry system
- Town centre location
Service charges explained…
We understand that the ongoing cost of running your new apartment is an important factor to consider when deciding to purchase a Churchill apartment, here’s some key Service Charge benefits:
- Downsizing from an average 3 bedroom house to a retirement apartment could save an average of approximately £2,300* per year
- A potential saving of around 15% on bills.
- Renewable technologies to supply hot water and heating to reduce electricity bills.
- We also insulate our developments to a very high standard.
- The need to turn the heating on is kept to a minimum.
- Owners are consulted annually
- We always aim to keep the cost as low as possible.
“Living in a Churchill Apartment is absolutely marvellous. The whole building is so nice and warm all the time that we’ve hardly had to use the heating inside our apartment. When we do turn it up a notch or two it’s nice to know we don’t have to worry about the cost or the environmental impact, as it’s all so energy efficient and covered within our annual service charge.”
John and Doreen Pitt, Lewis Carroll Lodge, Cheltenham
We are here to help you every step of the way
We appreciate everyone’s household costs will differ, and just how daunting the idea of a service charge can be. We are here to help you every step of the way, please contact one of the team to discuss your current costs and help you discover just how much you could be saving. A full service charge budget analysis is available for each individual development.
*Comparison between a typical 3 bedroom house from EPC data and a typical one and two bedroom Churchill apartment taken from EPC/Service Charge data
Find out more about Independent Retirement Living
- What is retirement living?
- Independent living
- Safety and security
- Facilities at our lodges
- Is retirement living for you?
- How much does it cost?
- Churchill Estates Management
- See what our customers say
Our moving services are designed to help you every step of the way.
Please note this is a generic virtual tour.
Retirement in Rainham, close to the north Kent coast
Rainham is located on the dip slope of the North Downs where it descends to the River Medway. It is one of the Medway towns in North Kent which also includes Gillingham, Chatham, Rochester and Strood.
- The area is steeped in history and rich in maritime heritage, with Rochester’s splendid castle and cathedral and the Historic Dockyard Chatham, a prospective World Heritage Site.
- Rainham offers a variety of leisure facilities, there are the local parks of Cozenton and Wigmore along with the Riverside Country Park which has some fantastic walks and is home to some rare breeds of birds.
- Rainham offers excellent transport links with buses servicing the surrounding area, while London Bridge, London Victoria and King’s Cross St Pancras are all accessible from Rainham main line station.
To locate the points of interest on the map hover over the location marker.
- Bond Lodge
- Shopping Centre
- Berengrave Nature Reserve
- Riverside Country Park
- Doctors Surgery
If you are using a Sat Nav system you may need the full address of this development. The postcode is newly created by Royal Mail and may not be accurate for some months.Get Directions
Celebrate the season with Churchill and enjoy Christmas drinks, refreshments and festive cheer. Bring along your friends and family and discover the Churchill lifestyle!
RSVP to book your place
More properties in Kent and nearby
Town Centre Location
1 Bedroom Apartment from £324,950
2 Bedroom Apartment from £399,950
Show Complex Now Open
OVER 75% SOLD
Boutique Style Development
Prices from £274,950
Peace of Mind With Security Built In
Prices from £284,950