Retirement properties in Swanley
Enjoy your independent lifestyle in a safe and secure environment. So come and visit before it’s too late!
Plus, our stunning two bedroom apartments are now available from £399,950
As you embark on the exciting chapter of retirement living, we want to assure you that your safety and security are our top priorities. Your well-being is at the heart of everything we do, and we are committed to providing you with a home that is not just an apartment but a new lifestyle as well where you can feel safe and secure
At Churchill we have implemented a comprehensive set of safety measures to create an environment where you can enjoy your retirement with peace of mind and enjoy the company of your new friends, relaxing in our stunning Owners’ Lounge over a coffee or glass of wine.
Pop in for a coffee and chat to find out more or about this collection of 34 one and two bedroom retirement apartments. Only a stone’s throw from the town centre, this development is in the ideal location for those looking for an active lifestyle.
Swanley town centre is mainly pedestrian with a variety of shops to accommodate everyday needs to include Asda Superstore, Wilko, library, post office, Aldi Supermarket, pharmacy, coffee shops and a selection of eateries. For those who enjoy the outdoor life, Swanley Park offers 60 acres of parkland with play area, paddling pool, boat lake and café.
And as an additional benefit our Owners will be eligible for a Freedom Pass which will allow free travel across Greater London and free local bus journeys nationally.
Our developments have been carefully designed to make life easier, leaving you free to enjoy your retirement.
All apartments are completely self-contained with their own front door, providing you with privacy and peace and quiet when you want it. There is a choice of one and two bedroom apartments and they may all vary slightly when it comes to dimensions and position of rooms.
Kitchens are tiled with colour-coordinated worktops, and come with integrated appliances.
All apartments are inspected by our Customer Services department to ensure they meet the high standard of finish and quality expected by our customers. Churchill Retirement Living is the only major housebuilder to offer a 3 year warranty period as standard. Churchill is also a member of the National House-Building Council and every Churchill apartment is also covered by a 10 year NHBC Buildmark warranty.
- 0.3 miles to local shops
- 24 hour call centre support system
- Energy efficient and economical heating
- Free parking
- Freedom Pass
- Guest Suite for friends and family
- Landscaped garden
- Lodge Manager
- Owners' Lounge with coffee bar
- Secure camera entry system
Service charges explained…
We understand that the ongoing cost of running your new apartment is an important factor to consider when deciding to purchase a Churchill apartment, here’s some key Service Charge benefits:
- A potential saving on bills.
- Renewable technologies to supply hot water and heating to reduce electricity bills.
- We also insulate our developments to a very high standard.
- The need to turn the heating on is kept to a minimum.
- Owners are consulted annually
- We always aim to keep the cost as low as possible.
“Living in a Churchill Apartment is absolutely marvellous. The whole building is so nice and warm all the time that we’ve hardly had to use the heating inside our apartment. When we do turn it up a notch or two it’s nice to know we don’t have to worry about the cost or the environmental impact, as it’s all so energy efficient and covered within our annual service charge.”
John and Doreen Pitt, Lewis Carroll Lodge, Cheltenham
We are here to help you every step of the way
We appreciate everyone’s household costs will differ, and just how daunting the idea of a service charge can be. We are here to help you every step of the way, please contact one of the team to discuss your current costs and help you discover just how much you could be saving. A full service charge budget analysis is available for each individual development.
Find out more about Independent Retirement Living
- What is retirement living?
- Independent living
- Safety and security
- Facilities at our lodges
- Is retirement living for you?
- How much does it cost?
- Churchill Estates Management
- See what our customers say
Our moving services are designed to help you every step of the way.
In the heart of Swanley
These new homes for sale in Swanley are ideally located for local amenities and services, and only a short distance from London. There is plenty to be found close by to suit every kind of retirement lifestyle.
- Swanley is a town in the Sevenoaks District of Kent, located approximately 15 miles south east of central London.
- The town centre is mainly pedestrian with a variety of shops to accommodate everyday needs to include Asda Superstore, Wilko, library, post office, Aldi Supermarket, pharmacy, coffee shops and a selection of eateries
- Swanley Park offers 60 acres of parkland with play area, paddling pool, boat lake and cafe
- There are good transport links with Swanley Railway Station offering services to London Victoria via Bromley South, London Blackfriars via Catford and Canterbury East and West via Maidstone East and Ashford International as well as to Sevenoaks.
- A whole host of shopping and leisure amenities can be found at Bluewater Shopping Centre which is just over 8 miles from Swanley.
To locate the points of interest on the map hover over the location marker.
- Burlington Lodge
- Post Office
- Doctors Surgery
- Leisure Centre
- Swanley Park
- Eagle Heights Wildlife Foundation
- Bluewater Shopping Centre
- Danson House
If you are using a Sat Nav system you may need the full address of this development. The postcode is newly created by Royal Mail and may not be accurate for some months.Get Directions
Join us in the comfort of our wonderful Owners’ Lounge surrounded by friendly and like-minded people at for our Hot Cross Bun Event.
RSVP to book your place
Why not check your diary and come along to one of our many events at Burlington Lodge?
Up to £17,000 Cashback* or a Moving package* worth thousands- It's your choice!
No fuss, no nonsense, just a helping hand when you need it most. These fantastic offers are available for a limited time only.
More properties in Kent and nearby
OVER 75% SOLD
Sold Out – Find your nearest development
Boutique Style Development
Peace of Mind With Security Built In
Town Centre Location
Prices from £274,950
Last Chance to Buy
Moving packages available
Prices from £399,950
Over 50% Reserved!
Moving packages available
Last One Remaining!
Don’t Miss Out – 95% Sold
Show Complex Now Open
BRAND NEW Show complex Now Open!
This popular development is now sold out
Fully furnished 2 bed just £349,950!
Prices from £299,950
Awaiting Planning Permission
Awaiting Planning Permission
Prices from £350,000
Register Your Interest Today
Experience Apartment – Try Before You Buy!