Retirement properties in Paddock Wood
We’re delighted to have launched a collection of 33 one and two bedroom retirement apartments, nestled in the heart of Paddock Wood.
Our site is perfectly located in the high street with everything you could possibly need very close by. For those who enjoy the outdoor life, Paddock Wood is a great location to explore the surrounding countryside with leafy winding lanes that lead to other rural Kent villages.
Beautifully decorated by our Interior Designers, our stunning one-bedroom and two-bedroom retirement apartments, together with the elegant Owners’ Lounge and coffee bar, where Owners can relax and enjoy the company of friends and family, are available to view.
Our developments have been carefully designed to make life easier, leaving you free to enjoy your retirement.
All apartments are completely self-contained with their own front door, providing you with privacy and peace and quiet when you want it. There is a choice of one and two bedroom apartments and they may all vary slightly when it comes to dimensions and position of rooms.
Kitchens are tiled with colour-coordinated worktops, and come with integrated appliances.
All apartments are inspected by our Customer Services department to ensure they meet the high standard of finish and quality expected by our customers. Churchill Retirement Living is the only major housebuilder to offer a 3 year warranty period as standard. Churchill is also a member of the National House-Building Council and every Churchill apartment is also covered by a 10 year NHBC Buildmark warranty.
- 24 hour call centre support system
- Energy efficient and economical heating
- Free parking
- Guest Suite for friends and family
- Landscaped garden
- Lodge Manager
- Owners' Lounge with coffee bar
- Secure camera entry system
- Town centre location
Service charges explained…
We understand that the ongoing cost of running your new apartment is an important factor to consider when deciding to purchase a Churchill apartment, here’s some key Service Charge benefits:
- Downsizing from an average 3 bedroom house to a retirement apartment could save an average of approximately £2,300* per year
- A potential saving of around 15% on bills.
- Renewable technologies to supply hot water and heating to reduce electricity bills.
- We also insulate our developments to a very high standard.
- The need to turn the heating on is kept to a minimum.
- Owners are consulted annually
- We always aim to keep the cost as low as possible.
“Living in a Churchill Apartment is absolutely marvellous. The whole building is so nice and warm all the time that we’ve hardly had to use the heating inside our apartment. When we do turn it up a notch or two it’s nice to know we don’t have to worry about the cost or the environmental impact, as it’s all so energy efficient and covered within our annual service charge.”
John and Doreen Pitt, Lewis Carroll Lodge, Cheltenham
We are here to help you every step of the way
We appreciate everyone’s household costs will differ, and just how daunting the idea of a service charge can be. We are here to help you every step of the way, please contact one of the team to discuss your current costs and help you discover just how much you could be saving. A full service charge budget analysis is available for each individual development.
*Comparison between a typical 3 bedroom house from EPC data and a typical one and two bedroom Churchill apartment taken from EPC/Service Charge data
Find out more about Independent Retirement Living
- What is retirement living?
- Independent living
- Safety and security
- Facilities at our lodges
- Is retirement living for you?
- How much does it cost?
- Churchill Estates Management
- See what our customers say
Our moving services are designed to help you every step of the way.
Please note this is a generic virtual tour.
Retirement in the borough of Royal Tunbridge Wells
Paddock Wood is a town in the Borough of Royal Tunbridge Wells in Kent and is the centre for hop growing in the county.
- Paddock Woods offers a variety of leisure amenities, which includes Putlands Sports and Leisure Centre, which has a wide range of facilities. For those who enjoy the outdoor life, Paddock Wood is a great location to explore the surrounding countryside with leafy winding lanes that lead to other rural Kent villages.
- Foal Hurst Wood is a must for visitors to Paddock Wood, offering 29 acres of ancient woodland and 11 acres of meadowland. The nearby Hop Farm provides a variety of family activities as well as hosting concerts throughout the year.
To locate the points of interest on the map hover over the location marker.
- Paddock Lodge
- Convenience Store
- Train Station
- Doctors Surgery
- Putlands Sports & Leisure centre
- Foal Hurst Wood
- Hop Farm
- Dunorlan Park
If you are using a Sat Nav system you may need the full address of this development. The postcode is newly created by Royal Mail and may not be accurate for some months.Get Directions
Move for Free* or up to £17,000 Cashback* in conjunction with Home Exchange - The choice is yours
Many Owners have taken advantage of once of these fantastic offers which is why we are brining our 'Choices' promotion back! Pop in for a coffee and a chat and we can talk through your options and find out what's important to you!
Churchill Retirement Living has launched a competition for local people to name its new retirement development which is coming soon to Paddock Wood, with construction now under way at the site on Commercial Road.
More properties in Kent and nearby
Show Complex Now Open
1 Bedroom Apartment from £324,950
2 Bedroom Apartment from £399,950
OVER 75% SOLD
Boutique Style Development
Prices from £274,950
Prices from £284,950
Peace of Mind With Security Built In
Last One Remaining – With Sea Views!
Last Chance to Buy – Final Two Remaining
Prices from £350,000
Prices from £399,950
Show Complex Now Open
Prices from £324,950