Retirement apartments coming soon in Staplehurst
We are delighted to announce that we have acquired this new site in Staplehurst which is perfectly located for the local shopping amenities. This site is currently awaiting planning permission. Register your details with us today and receive updates for this retirement development, coming soon!
All Churchill Retirement Living apartments are completely self-contained with their own front door, providing you with privacy and peace and quiet when you want it.
There is a choice of one and two bedroom apartments and they may all vary slightly when it comes to dimensions and position of rooms.
Kitchens are tiled with colour-coordinated worktops, and come with integrated appliances.
The apartments included tiled shower rooms as standard, while some of them have separate en-suites and cloakrooms – all designed for ease of use and with the needs of our customers in mind.
All apartments are inspected by our Customer Services department to ensure they are handed over to the standard of finish and quality expected by our customers. All of our Lodges benefit from a comprehensive 10-year Building Warranty Guarantee.
- 24 hour call centre support system
- Fitted kitchen with built in oven, hob and fridge/freezer
- Guest suite
- Landscaped gardens
- Owners' Lounge with coffee bar
- Walk-in wardrobe in main bedroom
Carefully considered design
Our developments have been carefully designed to make life easier, leaving you free to enjoy your retirement.
We use the very latest construction materials, fixtures and fittings, for maximum energy efficiency and low utility bills. A lift is provided to all floors, so using the stairs whilst carrying heavy shopping isn’t a chore.
A great deal of importance is placed on the communal areas, providing a welcome area for you, your family and friends. All of our developments also have the added benefit of a Guest Suite to accommodate visiting family and friends.
The development will have the following typical specification:
- Camera entry system
- Double glazed windows
- Energy efficient and economical heating
- Fitted and tiled shower room
- Free parking
- Heated towel rail in shower room
- Illuminated light switches
- Intruder alarm system
Find out more about Independent Retirement Living
- What is retirement living?
- Independent living
- Safety and security
- Facilities at our lodges
- Is retirement living for you?
- How much does it cost?
- Millstream Management Services
- See what our customers say
Our moving services are designed to help you every step of the way.
Please note this is a generic virtual tour.
Staplehurst is often referred to as a village – indeed, it was voted Kent Village of the Year in 2003, and its village sign still proudly welcomes visitors – but really it’s grown into a small town, situated nine miles south of Maidstone.
- Staplehurst has a vibrant history, developing along the straight Roman road running from Rochester down through Maidstone to the High Weald’s one-time iron-mining villages.
- Nearby villages include the picturesque Sissingnhurst and Headcorn, whilst Biddenden and its vineyards are less than ten miles away.
- London is within easy reach from Staplehurst station. It’s on Ashford’s mainline to Charing Cross and Cannon Street via Tonbridge, and under an hour’s journey – so good news for commuters.
- The A229 runs all the way to Maidstone via Linton and Loose and connects you to the M20 London bound, with access to the M26, M25 and Gatwick and Heathrow airports.
- This new development is located on the high street with a bus stop outside offering services to Maidstone, Hawkhurst, Sandhurst and Cranbrook
- Within 0.2 miles of the site you will find a dentist, park with open green space and within 0.3 miles is Staplehurst shopping centre which includes a Spar, Costa Coffee, selection of eateries, library and pharmacy. Also within 0.3 miles is a health centre, beauticians and post office, all on a level walk.
- Within 0.5 miles is Sainsbury’s superstore and Staplehurst train station which services London Charing Cross via Tonbridge, Dover Priory, Ramsgate via Canterbury West and London Cannon Street.
- Convenience Store
- Tennis Club
- Doctors Surgery
- Old Scotney Castle
- Leeds Castle
- Bedgebury Forest
- Sissinghurst Castle Garden
If you are using a Sat Nav system you may need the full address of this development. The postcode is newly created by Royal Mail and may not be accurate for some months.Get Directions
More properties in Kent
Awaiting Planning Permission
Awaiting Planning Permission
Planning granted – coming soon!
1 & 2 bedroom apartments
Prices from £299,950
Last one remaining!