Retirement properties in Tonbridge
We are delighted to announce that we have acquired a brand new site for a proposed collection of retirement apartments, nestled in the heart of Tonbridge in Kent. Surrounded by idyllic, rolling countryside, with the river Medway meandering through its heart, and housing over 150 listed buildings; it is no wonder that Tonbridge is widely considered an attractive town.
Our new site is ideally located for the extensive shopping and leisure activities that Tonbridge has to offer.
Make sure to register your details with us today to be amongst the first to hear updates about this new development.
- Show Complex
- Ready to
Our developments have been carefully designed to make life easier, leaving you free to enjoy your retirement.
All apartments are completely self-contained with their own front door, providing you with privacy and peace and quiet when you want it. There is a choice of one and two bedroom apartments and they may all vary slightly when it comes to dimensions and position of rooms.
Kitchens are tiled with colour-coordinated worktops, and come with integrated appliances.
All apartments are inspected by our Customer Services department to ensure they meet the high standard of finish and quality expected by our customers. Churchill Retirement Living is the only major housebuilder to offer a 3 year warranty period as standard. Churchill is also a member of the National House-Building Council and every Churchill apartment is also covered by a 10 year NHBC Buildmark warranty.
- 24 hour call centre support system
- Energy efficient and economical heating
- Fitted kitchen with built in appliances
- Free parking
- Guest Suite for friends and family
- Landscaped garden
- Lodge Manager
- Owners' Lounge with coffee bar
- Secure camera entry system
Service charges explained…
We understand that the ongoing cost of running your new apartment is an important factor to consider when deciding to purchase a Churchill apartment, here’s some key Service Charge benefits:
- Downsizing from an average 3 bedroom house to a retirement apartment could save an average of approximately £2,300* per year
- A potential saving of around 15% on bills.
- Renewable technologies to supply hot water and heating to reduce electricity bills.
- We also insulate our developments to a very high standard.
- The need to turn the heating on is kept to a minimum.
- Owners are consulted annually
- We always aim to keep the cost as low as possible.
“Living in a Churchill Apartment is absolutely marvellous. The whole building is so nice and warm all the time that we’ve hardly had to use the heating inside our apartment. When we do turn it up a notch or two it’s nice to know we don’t have to worry about the cost or the environmental impact, as it’s all so energy efficient and covered within our annual service charge.”
John and Doreen Pitt, Lewis Carroll Lodge, Cheltenham
We are here to help you every step of the way
We appreciate everyone’s household costs will differ, and just how daunting the idea of a service charge can be. We are here to help you every step of the way, please contact one of the team to discuss your current costs and help you discover just how much you could be saving. A full service charge budget analysis is available for each individual development.
*Comparison between a typical 3 bedroom house from EPC data and a typical one and two bedroom Churchill apartment taken from EPC/Service Charge data
Find out more about Independent Retirement Living
- What is retirement living?
- Independent living
- Safety and security
- Facilities at our lodges
- Is retirement living for you?
- How much does it cost?
- Churchill Estates Management
- See what our customers say
Our moving services are designed to help you every step of the way.
Please note this is a generic virtual tour.
Historic market town nestled in Kent
Tonbridge is a beautiful market town, rich in British history. With idyllic, rolling countryside surrounding this popular town and over 150 listed buildings, Tonbridge really is the perfect location to call home.
- Tonbridge High Street offers an array of high street retailers along with specialist independent shops and a wide range of amenities including a Waitrose supermarket, WH Smith, a Post Office, banks, coffee shops, a variety of eateries and a pharmacy.
- Visit the magnificent Tonbridge Castle and immerse yourself in rich English history. Explore the castle and admire the beautiful remains that stand tall today.
- Haysden Country Park is set in stunning countryside covering 165 acres in the Medway Valley with the River Medway running along the park. A designated Local Nature Reserve, visitors can explore the nature trails throughout the park.
- The idyllic and charismatic building of Ightham Mote is a must-see. This is a 14th-century manor house that sits on a little island surrounded by water. With beautiful gardens, walk around and take in the views of the lakes and woodland.
To locate the points of interest on the map hover over the location marker.
- Train Station
- Post Office
- Tonbridge Castle
If you are using a Sat Nav system you may need the full address of this development. The postcode is newly created by Royal Mail and may not be accurate for some months.Get Directions
More properties in Kent and nearby
Town Centre Location
1 Bedroom Apartment from £324,950
2 Bedroom Apartment from £399,950
OVER 75% SOLD
Boutique Style Development
Prices from £274,950
Show Complex Now Open
Peace of Mind With Security Built In
Prices from £284,950
Last Chance to Buy – Final Two Remaining
Prices from £350,000
Last One Remaining – With Sea Views!
Prices from £399,950
Prices from £324,950
Awaiting Planning Permission
Awaiting Planning Permission
Show Complex Now Open
Prices from £249,950