Retirement Apartments in Broadstairs
Coming soon to Westwood Cross, a collection of 49 one and two bedroom retirement apartments.
Our new site is ideally located close to Westwood Cross main shopping centre which offers a variety of entertainment, as well as a vast assortment of high street stores from fashion to lifestyle. There are plenty of eateries and coffee shops to choose from when you want a well-earned rest from shopping.
Register your details with us today to be the first to receive updates for this retirement development, coming soon!
Our developments have been carefully designed to make life easier, leaving you free to enjoy your retirement.
All apartments are completely self-contained with their own front door, providing you with privacy and peace and quiet when you want it. There is a choice of one and two bedroom apartments and they may all vary slightly when it comes to dimensions and position of rooms.
Kitchens are tiled with colour-coordinated worktops, and come with integrated appliances.
All apartments are inspected by our Customer Services department to ensure they meet the high standard of finish and quality expected by our customers. All of our Lodges benefit from a comprehensive 10-year Building Warranty Guarantee.
- Easy-turn lever taps
- Fitted kitchen with built in appliances
- Free parking
- Guest Suite for friends and family
- Landscaped garden
- Lodge Manager
- Owners' Lounge with coffee bar
Service charges explained…
We understand that the ongoing cost of running your new apartment is an important factor to consider when deciding to purchase a Churchill apartment, here’s some key Service Charge benefits:
- Downsizing from a 3 bed house to a 2 bed apartment could save approximately £1,300* per year.
- A potential saving of around 15% on bills.
- Renewable technologies to supply hot water and heating to reduce electricity bills.
- We also insulate our developments to a very high standard.
- The need to turn the heating on is kept to a minimum.
- Owners are consulted annually
- We always aim to keep the cost as low as possible.
“Living in a Churchill Apartment is absolutely marvellous. The whole building is so nice and warm all the time that we’ve hardly had to use the heating inside our apartment. When we do turn it up a notch or two it’s nice to know we don’t have to worry about the cost or the environmental impact, as it’s all so energy efficient and covered within our annual service charge.”
John and Doreen Pitt, Lewis Carroll Lodge, Cheltenham
We are here to help you every step of the way
We appreciate everyone’s household costs will differ, and just how daunting the idea of a service charge can be. We are here to help you every step of the way, please contact one of the team to discuss your current costs and help you discover just how much you could be saving. A full service charge budget analysis is available for each individual development.
*Based on ‘Sizing up the Situation’ report (Housing LIN, 2014) and Millstream Service Charge data.
Find out more about Independent Retirement Living
- What is retirement living?
- Independent living
- Safety and security
- Facilities at our lodges
- Is retirement living for you?
- How much does it cost?
- Millstream Management Services
- See what our customers say
Our moving services are designed to help you every step of the way.
Please note this is a generic virtual tour.
Quintessentially British town
Westwood Cross sits on the edge of Broadstairs, a quintessentially English town on the coast of Kent. This pretty town is defined by a popular edge-of-town shopping centre which is home to 46 retail shopping outlets, restaurants, a Vue cinema and a bingo hall, whilst only being 2 miles from the centre of Broadstairs.
- Westwood Cross Shopping Centre offers over 50 shops, restaurants and entertainment venues, so if you need to do a spot of shopping or fancy a trip to the cinema, this is the perfect place.
- If you’re an avid Charles Dickens lover, you can visit Dickens House Museum in Broadstairs and immerse yourself in the history of the famous fictional writer!
- Turner Contemporary is an internationally-renowned gallery, showcasing stunning contemporary and historical art. Pay the gallery a visit and admire the stunning seaside-inspired gallery.
- With Broadstairs only a few miles away, you can enjoy a stunning day out visiting the local attractions and the beautiful beaches in the summer. Why not hop aboard the open top bus and this pretty coastal town.
- Broadstairs Train Station is only a short distance away, providing fantastic transport links to nearby towns, as well as being able to visit in London in less than an hour.
To locate the points of interest on the map hover over the location marker.
- Westwood Cross
- Shopping Centre
If you are using a Sat Nav system you may need the full address of this development. The postcode is newly created by Royal Mail and may not be accurate for some months.Get Directions