Retirement Apartments in Market Harborough
Tebbutt Lodge is a brand new collection of 44 one and two bedroom retirement apartments located in the charming market town of Market Harborough and was recently voted one of the Best Places to Live in Britain. Everything you need is just around the corner from the lodge including a Waitrose and Sainsbury’s and the town itself is surrounded by rolling countryside, ideal for those seeking an active and independent lifestyle. Jo the Lodge Manager is also on hand Monday to Friday, you’ll find her a great help, from answering day-to-day queries to keeping an eye on your apartment if you go away – simply providing you with peace of mind for a relaxing retirement..
We have recently introduced our Experience Apartment, allowing you to trial the Churchill Retirement lifestyle in one of our beautiful apartments before you buy. Your stay will also allow you to meet the Lodge Manager and other Owners in our Coffee Bar and Owners Lounge and enjoy the landscaped gardens, why not try it for yourself and discover how comfortable and relaxing your new apartment can be.
Our developments have been carefully designed to make life easier, leaving you free to enjoy your retirement.
All apartments are completely self-contained with their own front door, providing you with privacy and peace and quiet when you want it. There is a choice of one and two bedroom apartments and they may all vary slightly when it comes to dimensions and position of rooms.
Kitchens are tiled with colour-coordinated worktops, and come with integrated appliances.
All apartments are inspected by our Customer Services department to ensure they meet the high standard of finish and quality expected by our customers. All of our Lodges benefit from a comprehensive 10-year Building Warranty Guarantee.
- 24 hour Careline support system
- Free parking
- Guest Suite for friends and family
- Landscaped gardens
- Lodge Manager
- Owners' Lounge with Coffee Bar and WIFI
- Secure camera entry system
- Walk-in wardrobes on selected apartments
Service charges explained…
We understand that the ongoing cost of running your new apartment is an important factor to consider when deciding to purchase a Churchill apartment, here’s some key Service Charge benefits:
- Downsizing from a 3 bed house to a 2 bed apartment could save approximately £1,300* per year.
- A potential saving of around 15% on bills.
- Renewable technologies to supply hot water and heating to reduce electricity bills.
- We also insulate our developments to a very high standard.
- The need to turn the heating on is kept to a minimum.
- Owners are consulted annually
- We always aim to keep the cost as low as possible.
“Living in a Churchill Apartment is absolutely marvellous. The whole building is so nice and warm all the time that we’ve hardly had to use the heating inside our apartment. When we do turn it up a notch or two it’s nice to know we don’t have to worry about the cost or the environmental impact, as it’s all so energy efficient and covered within our annual service charge.”
John and Doreen Pitt, Lewis Carroll Lodge, Cheltenham
We are here to help you every step of the way
We appreciate everyone’s household costs will differ, and just how daunting the idea of a service charge can be. We are here to help you every step of the way, please contact one of the team to discuss your current costs and help you discover just how much you could be saving. A full service charge budget analysis is available for each individual development.
*Based on ‘Sizing up the Situation’ report (Housing LIN, 2014) and Millstream Service Charge data.
Find out more about Independent Retirement Living
- What is retirement living?
- Independent living
- Safety and security
- Facilities at our lodges
- Is retirement living for you?
- How much does it cost?
- Millstream Management Services
- See what our customers say
Our moving services are designed to help you every step of the way.
Living in Market Harborough
This new development of flats for sale in Market Harborough is located close to the town centre with both a Sainsbury’s and a Waitrose under 500m away, so you’ll find everything you need is practically on your doorstep. The town has been listed in the Sunday Times Best Places to Live in the UK 2018.
- A market was established in the 13th Century and has been held on a Tuesday since 1221, thus giving the town its name of Market Harborough. It provides the ideal location for you to pick up your weekly shopping including fresh fruit and vegetables.
- The surrounding countryside boasts beautiful, scenic walking routes, with a visit to Foxton Locks offering the opportunity to watch the narrowboats navigating through the canals.
- The town itself has an art club and is also home to the Nevill Holt Opera, a brass band and a chamber choir.
- St Mary’s Shopping Centre is home to the indoor Harborough Market as well as all of the usual high street brands, while the library is in the nearby Symington building.
To locate the points of interest on the map hover over the location marker.
- Tebbutt Lodge
- Library & Museum
- Doctor's Surgery
- St Mary's Shopping Centre
- Foxton Locks
If you are using a Sat Nav system you may need the full address of this development. The postcode is newly created by Royal Mail and may not be accurate for some months.Get Directions
Apartment 17 – £363,950 (after promotion price)
This beautiful two bedroom apartment is located on the first floor. It benefits from a French balcony and features a fitted kitchen with built in appliances and a separate cloakroom.
For a limited time we are a offering a £10,000 discount and our exclusive Move For Free package* – Don’t miss out!
Move for Free* and be in for Summer! This exclusive offer means we'll cover your moving costs - there's never been a better time to move to a Churchill Apartment. *T&Cs apply
People at Churchill Retirement Living’s Tebbutt Lodge development in Market Harborough came together recently to plant a tree in celebration of The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee.