Retirement properties in Market Harborough
Tebbutt Lodge is a brand new collection of 44 one and two bedroom retirement apartments located in the charming market town of Market Harborough and was recently voted one of the Best Places to Live in Britain.
Everything you need is just around the corner from the lodge including a Waitrose and Sainsbury’s and the town itself is surrounded by rolling countryside, ideal for those seeking an active and independent lifestyle.
Joanne the Lodge Manager is also on hand Monday to Friday, you’ll find her a great help, from answering day-to-day queries to keeping an eye on your apartment if you go away – simply providing you with peace of mind for a relaxing retirement..
We have recently introduced our Experience Apartment, allowing you to trial the Churchill Retirement lifestyle in one of our beautiful apartments before you buy. Your stay will also allow you to meet the Lodge Manager and other Owners in our Coffee Bar and Owners Lounge and enjoy the landscaped gardens, why not try it for yourself and discover how comfortable and relaxing your new apartment can be.
The popular Tebbutt Lodge is over 70% sold, don’t miss out – call us today to book an appointment to view or just pop in.
Our developments have been carefully designed to make life easier, leaving you free to enjoy your retirement.
All apartments are completely self-contained with their own front door, providing you with privacy and peace and quiet when you want it. There is a choice of one and two bedroom apartments and they may all vary slightly when it comes to dimensions and position of rooms.
Kitchens are tiled with colour-coordinated worktops, and come with integrated appliances.
All apartments are inspected by our Customer Services department to ensure they meet the high standard of finish and quality expected by our customers. Churchill Retirement Living is the only major housebuilder to offer a 3 year warranty period as standard. Churchill is also a member of the National House-Building Council and every Churchill apartment is also covered by a 10 year NHBC Buildmark warranty.
- 24 hour Careline support system
- Energy efficient and economical heating
- Free parking
- Guest Suite for friends and family
- Landscaped gardens
- Lodge Manager
- Owners' Lounge with Coffee Bar and WIFI
- Secure camera entry system
- Walk-in wardrobes on selected apartments
Service charges explained…
We understand that the ongoing cost of running your new apartment is an important factor to consider when deciding to purchase a Churchill apartment, here’s some key Service Charge benefits:
- Downsizing from an average 3 bedroom house to a retirement apartment could save an average of approximately £2,300* per year
- A potential saving of around 15% on bills.
- Renewable technologies to supply hot water and heating to reduce electricity bills.
- We also insulate our developments to a very high standard.
- The need to turn the heating on is kept to a minimum.
- Owners are consulted annually
- We always aim to keep the cost as low as possible.
“Living in a Churchill Apartment is absolutely marvellous. The whole building is so nice and warm all the time that we’ve hardly had to use the heating inside our apartment. When we do turn it up a notch or two it’s nice to know we don’t have to worry about the cost or the environmental impact, as it’s all so energy efficient and covered within our annual service charge.”
John and Doreen Pitt, Lewis Carroll Lodge, Cheltenham
We are here to help you every step of the way
We appreciate everyone’s household costs will differ, and just how daunting the idea of a service charge can be. We are here to help you every step of the way, please contact one of the team to discuss your current costs and help you discover just how much you could be saving. A full service charge budget analysis is available for each individual development.
*Comparison between a typical 3 bedroom house from EPC data and a typical one and two bedroom Churchill apartment taken from EPC/Service Charge data
Find out more about Independent Retirement Living
- What is retirement living?
- Independent living
- Safety and security
- Facilities at our lodges
- Is retirement living for you?
- How much does it cost?
- Churchill Estates Management
- See what our customers say
Our moving services are designed to help you every step of the way.
Living in Market Harborough
This new development of flats for sale in Market Harborough is located close to the town centre with both a Sainsbury’s and a Waitrose under 500m away, so you’ll find everything you need is practically on your doorstep. The town has been listed in the Sunday Times Best Places to Live in the UK 2018.
- A market was established in the 13th Century and has been held on a Tuesday since 1221, thus giving the town its name of Market Harborough. It provides the ideal location for you to pick up your weekly shopping including fresh fruit and vegetables.
- The surrounding countryside boasts beautiful, scenic walking routes, with a visit to Foxton Locks offering the opportunity to watch the narrowboats navigating through the canals.
- The town itself has an art club and is also home to the Nevill Holt Opera, a brass band and a chamber choir.
- St Mary’s Shopping Centre is home to the indoor Harborough Market as well as all of the usual high street brands, while the library is in the nearby Symington building.
To locate the points of interest on the map hover over the location marker.
- Tebbutt Lodge
- Library & Museum
- Doctor's Surgery
- St Mary's Shopping Centre
- Foxton Locks
If you are using a Sat Nav system you may need the full address of this development. The postcode is newly created by Royal Mail and may not be accurate for some months.Get Directions
Apartment 24 – £249,950
A stunning one bedroom apartment facing south on the first floor, including a walk in wardrobe, fitted carpets, a fireplace, and light fittings, that could be yours sooner than you think!
We can help you Move for Free or why not ask about our Home Exchange package?
– Contact us for more information.
Move for Free* or up to £10,000 Cashback* in conjunction with Home Exchange - The choice is yours
Many Owners have taken advantage of once of these fantastic offers which is why we are brining our 'Choices' promotion back! Pop in for a coffee and a chat and we can talk through your options and find out what's important to you!
People at Churchill Retirement Living’s Tebbutt Lodge development in Market Harborough came together recently to plant a tree in celebration of The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee.
More properties in Leicestershire and nearby
Join one of our Information Sessions
Show Complex Open
Stunning rooftop terrace and wellbeing suite!